Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    We're talking about Pytajovái, the Guarani God of war.
    I was talking about Tyr- the norse god of war....

we were so mixed up...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by nobartholem View Post
    I was talking about Tyr- the norse god of war....

we were so mixed up...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    well i think you should live right like dont do drugs and dont drink and im not real shure what i believe like if jesus christ is real but everyon knows right from wrong message me if you think the same or have input

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by jts88825 View Post
    well i think you should live right like dont do drugs and dont drink and im not real shure what i believe like if jesus christ is real but everyon knows right from wrong message me if you think the same or have input
    While I may agree with the "Don't drink" part I would have to disagree on the "Don't do drugs" part, while yes there are drugs you should never use, personally I see marijuana as an acceptable drug.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jts88825 View Post

dont do drugs....hmph....

more like, dont do illegal drug

not counting mary jane as in illegal drug, because it does have good medical purposes.

not drink...no...dont be an alcholic, my parents drank throughout my entire childhood, i know where they keep their liquor. theyve never had to run away to get a drink. they just take it and pour.

my parents on the other hand never really got drunk either. a glass or 2 of scotch or a couple beers never hurt nobody, unless your like 20 pounds and a sip of vodka gets u hammered.

now having excessive ammounts of alchohol makes u a liability. but a beer or 2 every now and then isnt a total crime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    dont do drugs....hmph....

more like, dont do illegal drug

not counting mary jane as in illegal drug, because it does have good medical purposes.

not drink...no...dont be an alcholic, my parents drank throughout my entire childhood, i know where they keep their liquor. theyve never had to run away to get a drink. they just take it and pour.

my parents on the other hand never really got drunk either. a glass or 2 of scotch or a couple beers never hurt nobody, unless your like 20 pounds and a sip of vodka gets u hammered.

now having excessive ammounts of alchohol makes u a liability. but a beer or 2 every now and then isnt a total crime.
    I'd have to agree, as the Buddhists say, live life in moderation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    if ur bhudist then i understand. but u sound just in the homosexuality thread that your pretty well versed on christianity. so im guessing your some form of christian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    medical marijuana rofl, look im not against legalizingit, but cmon "medical purposes?" like what?

and yeah beer in moderation is ok, its the people who get shitfaced drunk thats the problem, well that and what they do afterwards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    its mostly what they do afterwards...

driving...working

eating a burrito...

drunk+burrito= a whole lotta shit to clean outta my car...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    if ur bhudist then i understand. but u sound just in the homosexuality thread that your pretty well versed on christianity. so im guessing your some form of christian
    I live with YEC's, so it's understandable that I have spent quite a lot of time reading the bible, and no I'm not "some form of Christianity", I don't believe in their God, or any God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I believe in something superior to us... what people use to call "God", but religion is a whole different thing... religion is nothing but another business, but religion's speciality is to lucrate from people's faith, Personally, I hate religions!! I hate how they take advantage (money) from people's fears!
    RAISE MY POKEMON

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345