nah
    i "stole" that one
    ofc u did xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @AVA Playe:
    Very nice thing...
    As far as i know you this is not fake and when u say you are prepared and Aeria Staff will be not possible to prepare this seems legit to me.
    I will support you as far as
    a) there is no drift in the illigal.
    b) I can prevent my Aeria-Account from being banned.

The last point is to me important, because i refused hacks since st least 1 month and refused them forever on my main, who has now a high rank, no. 1 clan, nearly all weapons (legit), also very rare and is so worth for sure 300€ or even more. I am not gifted at hiding my real computer adress like MAC, IP, etc, i can just use Proxys. So if u tell me something that fits to my needs i help u with investing time and work.
    I add you on Skype: mika**66** (* = censored).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    no, only idiot would just release the video, since also only idiot will think it will do nothing to the game, since the video are released, there will be none that will follow Aeria since they will see how they are corrupted, Why do i give a ETA ? because i want them to be ready of what's will happen, to prevent that the game goes ....
    also the video will not only affect AVA game, it will also affect the whole Aeria including those game, since Everyone from all Aeria game will see it.

also @TheDerpster and all other that are actually trying to get me down or Insulting me, make sure you know this, leecher like you doesn't affect me in any way.(16 post in 2 month ? yes you are a leecher.)

does i am a kid ? no.
    does i am mad because i got an account banned ? rolf, i got over 25 account banned with Aeria, you think i will cry because i will have got 1 more ? rolf
    Does i am mad after Aeria? yes since they lied too much, this is why i used my IQ to get information, and found so funny how it was easy to get know what you need to also they even tell me more than what i wanted to know... and the more is those video.
    How Do You Think I Am The Only One That Know How Report Work ?(except Some's Big Coder's)

You Hate Me ? Then Hate Me
    You Wanna Insult me ? Go Ahead, since everyone that will insult me are 95% leecher,new account, or copy of another account.

@.Cereal @Lehsyrus

Congrats For Promotion To Minion, Also I Know You Both Doesn't Like Me, But You Gonna Have To Live With Me Until I Finish Releasing Program that i mentionned to the public (TriggerBot, rank hack, color name, and those Video's)
    I have no problem with you..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    the amount of attention you need here from us, makes me think that something is messed up with your head my friend, maybe you should spend your time with more usefull tasks, than making apocalyptic threads about Aeria's AVA...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky McNaughty View Post
    Fast service, awesome. Real nice bloke too
    Quote Originally Posted by edchan_94 View Post
    YO thanks buddy! This guy helped added stuff for me. LEGIT HELP!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrGreedy For This Useful Post:

nyankat (09-02-2012),Occidi de Pax (09-02-2012),Prepix (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    how could i get problem ? since the video just show how corrupted is Aeria ?
    Aeria will remove your clip in a matter hours/days(depending on views) and will prosecute you.
    Because they are still a American corporation and you are on us soil.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    ofc u did xd
    you gave it to me for adding guns on your alt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post

Aeria will remove your clip in a matter hours/days(depending on views) and will prosecute you.
    Because they are still a American corporation and you are on us soil.
    He not thinking so let him do something stupid and get owned. I think he just seeking attention.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    Haha i know what u feel i got same
    I had 1 legit acc i was captain and spent alot money but i got banned for no fking reason
    me2 i spent alot money and time , i got ban for no reason in my colonel acoount my play time 5.000 Hours
    i realy hate aeria

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hackers, destroy aeria games please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    damn... what will happen to ava? unknow.
    1 thing i know, millions of ppl play this game, have fun and happy moments with it but im sure that 95% isnt aware of your release so if something happens to ava you will be guilty of ruining the happy moments AND ACCOUNT WITH FANCY LITTLE WEP BUY WILL REAL MONEY of milion of ppl
    for me:
    i prefer 499 acc banned and 501 active than: no game.
    dont take me as leecher
    Last edited by Adrienne; 09-02-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks
    There is a lot of flaming from people making accounts on here from the aeria forums. Ignore those idiots. GJ, make sure to remind us when the video is released.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Google "The Truth About Aeria Games and Last Chaos - by a former GameSage".

It didn't change anything, what makes you think your video will destroy Aeria?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    sinc the prev thred was lock requested ill take this quote here
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreedy View Post
    I just witnessed a conversation of the creator on this thread with GM_PaulMark and Trainer722...

turns out Ava Playe is just a teenager seeking for love and attention in his life as he asskissed both, the GM and the GS.
    TLDR;this kid cant be taken srsly....
    yea i saw this today in cap shop ava player with rank and name and yellow text hack talking with trainer for so long lol. after seeing the convo for some time i realized avaplayer just want attention and he rlly has nothing good to say. just a stubborn person building hype. dont take me as an aeria-supporting guy, cuz they have their faults which im upset about, like clan page and all the hackers with no hack-sheild. but avaplayer is just stupid in thinking he can take down a company when the company can get him jailed, u no?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyankat View Post
    sinc the prev thred was lock requested ill take this quote here

yea i saw this today in cap shop ava player with rank and name and yellow text hack talking with trainer for so long lol. after seeing the convo for some time i realized avaplayer just want attention and he rlly has nothing good to say. just a stubborn person building hype. dont take me as an aeria-supporting guy, cuz they have their faults which im upset about, like clan page and all the hackers with no hack-sheild. but avaplayer is just stupid in thinking he can take down a company when the company can get him jailed, u no?
    1. i was trolling in the lobby also recorded it
    2. aeria can get me to jail ? why ? i haven't server hack or do anything wrong, explain yourself please, if you can ...

Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    There is a lot of flaming from people making accounts on here from the aeria forums. Ignore those idiots. GJ, make sure to remind us when the video is released.
    dont worry, i know, and also they are so much stupid, they even put random name ,rolf , actually everyone is crying, you have no idea how many message i am getting (insult, calling me noob and ...) and i find it funny, since it just proove that even Aeria Lover's are scared :P

Btw am going to say it again, you can insult me you can say what you want, i am not going to take care since i am not going to cry when the video will be released, also since i know what i wanted, guys be ready am not going to release Tuesday But Before
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-02-2012 at 08:31 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

joeramone (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    1. i was trolling in the lobby also recorded it
    2. aeria can get me to jail ? why ? i haven't server hack or do anything wrong, explain yourself please, if you can ...
    wow u recorded urself making a fool out of urself
    please upload it so i can have a good laugh again

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast