Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

.Cereal and other other minions

@.Cereal can you stop closing all threads your find? You close all my threads for no reason i not even spamming, i din't break any rule dude!

Now you gonna close this 1 too?

For fking sake just stop it

Recently i made a thread about a video from ijji staff and you close it and post a thread made by you? Seriously?

And you don't make this only to me you make that to a lot of people, you seriously abusing your power.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lTugaPTl For This Useful Post:

DarkSt0rmX (09-27-2012),remcov (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    He removed that post because there is already a sticky thread for complaining about Aeria.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to <Username> For This Useful Post:

zxcde (09-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    He removed that post because there is already a sticky thread for complaining about Aeria.
    I wasn't even talking about aeria, i was talking about ijji times, the old times, a old video, just a discussion video to ppl argument about it, then he comes and closes it, thats not fair ...

This happened many times i can't just Shut up...

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Going off, say what you people think about cereal, hes not making a bad job, but closing all this threads for nothing ... Just let them go, or just close it when the thread creator ask it...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lTugaPTl For This Useful Post:

remcov (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    You were making a thread that you don't like Aeria, Ijji was better etc etc. If you browse this forum a bit you will understand how to post correctly, there's already stickied thread where you can complain about Aeria, this thread is made for people who don't like Aeria etc etc.
    You also make no-sense threads like this. If you posted some useful things I wouldn't mind it. Things like this is pretty useless where I just need to close it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

GtxRive123 (09-27-2012),Lehsyrus (09-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Cerial is doing what is well within his power and is not using his minionship to infringe upon users rights. It may not look like I have not been here but I am lurking in the shadows and carefully monitoring their actions as well as doing what is left of my duties that need to be done.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-27-2012)

Thanks
    I really need to throw in my two cents here. .Cereal is doing a great job. Whenever I am stuck at work he covers this section by himself with the exception of when REVIVE needs to jump in and fix either one I mine or his mistakes. We are still adjusting to moderating this section, especially considering the amazing surge of activity thanks to or wonderful members who contribute as much as they do. We honestly appreciate everyone's contribution, but you must realize we have to be quite strict, this is NOT and easy job. We deal with leechers, people complaining, people not posting in the correct sections, people flaming and spamming each other, and even more, all from separate countries. We can not be here 24/7, so when we are we do our best to keep the section organized and on track so it can prosper and grow. We are discussing contest ideas and possible rewards for these contests to make the AVA section a bit more fun for you all. Meanwhile we all have our own social lives.

If you have an issue, please, PM us on the issue and we will do or best to help you out. Threads such as these only lead to higher stress levels and increase tension between Minions and members. We are here for you, and for MPGH. We are not being paid, and we are not gods. So please, help us help you, come to us personally with any issues.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Justin (09-27-2012),Prepix (09-27-2012)