Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Almost no publisher cares about a suitable anti-hacking program. It's just too easy to use hacks. And.. well, it's fun as well :P
    But another reason is that I'm interested in programming, especially in programming hacks and cheats.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch00 View Post
    Almost no publisher cares about a suitable anti-hacking program. It's just too easy to use hacks. And.. well, it's fun as well :P
    But another reason is that I'm interested in programming, especially in programming hacks and cheats.
    Switching the anti-cheat everything for every hack is not an option, that's why they don't care about it and patch the hacks them self. Mostly the publisher is going report the gates to the anti-cheat to patch it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Of course it's not possible to patch all hacks. But it's too easy, though. They want to make their money, take a look at Activion or Infinity Ward.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have seen today on the AVA forum that there will be no December update for AVA...........

"Christmas hack...........mistletoe and crack" (My GF's) lol.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    I don't think Aeria is doing a bad job. You guys say the game is pay2win but I have fg42, mosin, deathmodus, and 3 capsule pistols. Guess what I use in clanwars? A para or m4a1 mk3, glock, and armor I get from match channel. The AP guns I have are easier than the euro guns, but not as good. Para > FG42 all the time. If you talk about the lack of updates or whatever, that is redduck's fault not aeria's. Also, who cares about updates? It hardly changes anything. Either you like the game or you don't.

The only kind of hackers that make me mad are the ones that go in match channel clanwars and toggle it on and off pretending to be legit. If you blatantly OPK I will just report you, or if you uav hack. But if you only do it every other round and win 7-6 on purpose its annoying to me, because it says you are trying to pretend to have skill when hacking. You might have skill, but as soon as you hack it is no skill.
    Can you PM me your IGN? I want to play some matches with ya.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Well hello to every 1, i playd 4 years legit every day , every week i was present i was in the ESL we were top 4 with our clan, my acc got reported so many times never even heard of people hacking, didnt even knew there were hacks for ava, got my account BANNED... why?? why??? mike u tell me??? Good i had my alt account, i lvl it up slowly now im captain with it at the moment, and im using all hacks thats are working at the moment, cuz of what AERIA did to my main account wasnt nice, and i hate AERIA and im raging at them with the hacks, i really dont care how many peopel send reports of me hackking i just dont care anymore, eother aeria gives up and returns my TRUE account back wich will never happen, so there is no point in for me to play legit again. Alot of people know me and pretty much hate me very bad LOL, name in game is XxCROWxX i bet alot from here saw me or heard of me, if i get banned again i have reserves acc so once again FK AERIA. i cant stand them.....

MPGH No.1 Keep up the great work ALL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    Well hello to every 1, i playd 4 years legit every day , every week i was present i was in the ESL we were top 4 with our clan, my acc got reported so many times never even heard of people hacking, didnt even knew there were hacks for ava, got my account BANNED... why?? why??? mike u tell me??? Good i had my alt account, i lvl it up slowly now im captain with it at the moment, and im using all hacks thats are working at the moment, cuz of what AERIA did to my main account wasnt nice, and i hate AERIA and im raging at them with the hacks, i really dont care how many peopel send reports of me hackking i just dont care anymore, eother aeria gives up and returns my TRUE account back wich will never happen, so there is no point in for me to play legit again. Alot of people know me and pretty much hate me very bad LOL, name in game is XxCROWxX i bet alot from here saw me or heard of me, if i get banned again i have reserves acc so once again FK AERIA. i cant stand them.....

MPGH No.1 Keep up the great work ALL.

No sorry I think you are making stuff up to look cool.

For one: Never heard of you.
    For two: AVA has been out 3 years, not four years.
    For three: A good player would not talk with that spelling and language sir.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    No sorry I think you are making stuff up to look cool.

For one: Never heard of you.
    For two: AVA has been out 3 years, not four years.
    For three: A good player would not talk with that spelling and language sir.
    the account name that was banned name is L1S4

and sry for my rusty english, i live in spain and few spanish can write as good as me, at least its undertandable

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

pretty much all people that come to MPGH to look for hacks theyr using them for a reason pretty much for sure AERIA did something to them, so they wana fuk up AERIA badly as revenge, you wouldnt understand how does it feel to loose an account, specially when u upgraded it with g coins or / aeria points and plus playng harcore of achieving something legit then cuz of some stupid people with no skills or jelous of u cuz u better then them they report you and u get banned, and im pretty sure about all people that come here to get hacks and fuk aeria, so again every one has his own reason to hack in games.
    Last edited by ash1m4; 12-02-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123