Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Your thoughts on League Play

My thoughts right now: WHY THE FUCK ISN'T IT ON DEDICATED SERVERS!!!

I have played 10 matches, and 4 of them fucked up, that's 4 losses. I only lost 2 of the matches, I've actually played.

Others than that, I think it's fun. It's a lot more challenging and (mostly) your teammates aren't completely retarded. But it happens that the bottom 3 has scores like 4-24, 5-28 and 9-29...

EDIT: 5/11 matches has fucked up.

WHY IS CONNECTION INTERRUPTED A LOSS!

WTF! Now I got a 5 minute probation for getting Connection Interrupted 2 times in a row.
    Last edited by Nachos; 12-03-2012 at 09:32 AM.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    Sucks ass, they put you up against people with the same KDR, which is bullshit cause mainly my SPM (currently 408) is waaayyy higher than those corner camping idiots with their 200 SPM and the same KDR. -> Makes no sense..

Another idiotic thing is that you don't get new people in your lobby once people ragequit, which annoys me as fuck, cause 1/3 matches they just all ragequit, which is bullshit, always happens when i'm close to killstreaks..

And the last stupid thing, you don't level guns, they should've added that, it's cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
    Sucks ass, they put you up against people with the same KDR, which is bullshit cause mainly my SPM (currently 408) is waaayyy higher than those corner camping idiots with their 200 SPM and the same KDR. -> Makes no sense..

Another idiotic thing is that you don't get new people in your lobby once people ragequit, which annoys me as fuck, cause 1/3 matches they just all ragequit, which is bullshit, always happens when i'm close to killstreaks..

And the last stupid thing, you don't level guns, they should've added that, it's cool
    I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that it's some BS.

I don't get why, but I never get matched against people with the same league/rank as me. Only with raging kids leaving...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that it's some BS.

I don't get why, but I never get matched against people with the same league/rank as me. Only with raging kids leaving...
    Well, i barely play it, so my rank isnt that great, but about the ragequittng kids, true story :d

Thanks
    The only truth is that after a while you get tired of playing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Dedi servers would have made this a lot better, but I guess the match making feature would then be redundant? So it is what it is!!!

I found the whole experience somewhat disappointing really. You cannot report players as you get kicked back to the menu page after each match. So I found the game to be a hackfest, lots of wallers pre-firing and some aimbotters. One blatant cheater was using a Ballista with iron sights and went 36-3 on Express. I watched the kill-cams and he was blatantly aimbotting, but there is no-way to report them, so it's a farce right now.

I played about 20 games and ended up winning about half of them, with a KDR of around 1.5, so not a bad showing. I hate the fact that it's softcore and not hardcore. Having it as HC would have meant a greater test of skill. Too many camper-noobs were playing though sadly. Players are just protecting their rank and KDR and team camping their sad pathetic asses off too! So it wasn't as fun as I had hoped. The scoring system sucks, as your reliant on your team-mates. One or Two bad players on your team, always results in a loss! Which rolls back your score all because or their poor performance. It's perfect for clans but no good for a solo player really!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER-SNIPA View Post
    Dedi servers would have made this a lot better, but I guess the match making feature would then be redundant? So it is what it is!!!

I found the whole experience somewhat disappointing really. You cannot report players as you get kicked back to the menu page after each match. So I found the game to be a hackfest, lots of wallers pre-firing and some aimbotters. One blatant cheater was using a Ballista with iron sights and went 36-3 on Express. I watched the kill-cams and he was blatantly aimbotting, but there is no-way to report them, so it's a farce right now.

I played about 20 games and ended up winning about half of them, with a KDR of around 1.5, so not a bad showing. I hate the fact that it's softcore and not hardcore. Having it as HC would have meant a greater test of skill. Too many camper-noobs were playing though sadly. Players are just protecting their rank and KDR and team camping their sad pathetic asses off too! So it wasn't as fun as I had hoped. The scoring system sucks, as your reliant on your team-mates. One or Two bad players on your team, always results in a loss! Which rolls back your score all because or their poor performance. It's perfect for clans but no good for a solo player really!!!
    Well, that's the advantage of console playing, no hackers.. As for your kdr not being good, try playing with a team as much as possible. I used to play mw3 solo, but in the end, I got soo tired of playing alone, so I just started to react on game invites and nowadays I hate playing solo and only enjoy playing in a team, beleive me, you'll enjoy the game more

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
    isn't it the Wins/Losses Ratio, instead of KDR?

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    About the dedicated servers, i remember before the release that there were going to be dedicated servers, yet i can't see the option to enable them in multiplayer?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -InSaNe- View Post
    isn't it the Wins/Losses Ratio, instead of KDR?
    I happen to remember it was kdr not wlr..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So, the Treyarc anticheat is not enable in the league if players are hosts???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    They could just make dedicated servers like in League of Legends. That is Elo based mathcmaking on dedicated servers.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER-SNIPA View Post

As far as I have experienced, Hardcore is one big campfest. Everyone is literally just sitting ADSing in a corner - unplayable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think it's stupid and don't use it, but hey, now there's a place for all the MLG fayg camping try-hards to go and make each other rage.