Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Damn, what AVA PlaYe got banned for?
    Because he told : "this guy is a leecher" x)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    /detected close request

Thanks
    Advertising. He posted the name of a certain VIP hack that I kept warning everyone not to post. I can't give out anymore breaks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by StaxM8 View Post
    /detected close request
    It works for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Dave84311 @Liz @Hero be leniant he's a good coder and hack maker. Don't lose these guys......... Strip his rep or something, ban him for a week or 3 weeks, i'm not going to beg (Except Liz maybe) but let him back in........ or the kitten gets it. OK.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Advertising. He posted the name of a certain VIP hack that I kept warning everyone not to post. I can't give out anymore breaks
    i would had prefer to do this in PM but, since you hold everything said on mpgh in a folder, can you send me the part of when i break the rule ? since i doesn't remember talking about the VIP site, but i could be wrong so please send me with a date since i made it today and you didn't took it from week's ago.

on that go there and follow my instruction:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...acro-1-2a.html ,since i am the owner of that i have right to delete that post as i want, but lucky i allow leeching of it so don't be scared of the section become ''dead''.
    if you don,t want to follow the rule which you have to do i will get liz or dave in to delete it themself.

also i know i don't have the right to make an alt while i am banned, but since i doesn't remember breaking that rule, until i get proof of it i will keep with this alt until unban.

my opinion is that i told something that you didn,t like and then you searched in your old folder to get something againts me, i don't think its allowed, but its my opinion only i could be wrong, thanks for providing proof and deleted my thread like asked.

AVA PlaYe

Thanks
    this is work ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I didn't see AVA Playe advertising today so....just upload a screenshot pls =)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jeje232 For This Useful Post:

fr5ddy11 (12-10-2012)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    @Dave84311 @Liz @Hero be leniant he's a good coder and hack maker. Don't lose these guys......... Strip his rep or something, ban him for a week or 3 weeks, i'm not going to beg (Except Liz maybe) but let him back in........ or the kitten gets it. OK.
    Calm down, he's only banned for a week.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fr5ddy11 View Post
    i would had prefer to do this in PM but, since you hold everything said on mpgh in a folder, can you send me the part of when i break the rule ? since i doesn't remember talking about the VIP site, but i could be wrong so please send me with a date since i made it today and you didn't took it from week's ago.

on that go there and follow my instruction:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...acro-1-2a.html ,since i am the owner of that i have right to delete that post as i want, but lucky i allow leeching of it so don't be scared of the section become ''dead''.
    if you don,t want to follow the rule which you have to do i will get liz or dave in to delete it themself.

also i know i don't have the right to make an alt while i am banned, but since i doesn't remember breaking that rule, until i get proof of it i will keep with this alt until unban.

my opinion is that i told something that you didn,t like and then you searched in your old folder to get something againts me, i don't think its allowed, but its my opinion only i could be wrong, thanks for providing proof and deleted my thread like asked.

AVA PlaYe
    It was from today, about 2 hours ago. Post is deleted so you wouldn't be able to see it.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

fr5ddy11 (12-10-2012),Jabberwock (12-10-2012),jeje232 (12-10-2012),Lehsyrus (12-10-2012),ogkush317 (12-10-2012),Riddick (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fr5ddy11 View Post

AVA PlaYe
    Au contrair, I do like you. I can not ban you, an admin had to overlook the post I am speaking about and make the decision himself. I hated reporting it, but I have been very specific that I will not allow it. I will take an SS of the deleted post and PM it to you, I have no problems with that. As for deleting your thread that is also something I can not do, Minions are taught to merely close the threads. You can bring it up with Dave if you want it deleted, also I can't take your word for being AVA Playe as I can't match the IP's, so Dave really is the best one to speak about this with.

PS: you never had a folder, I overlooked a mistake here and there because you usually made up for it the next thread you posted in.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Riddick (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Calm down, he's only banned for a week.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

It was from today, about 2 hours ago. Post is deleted so you wouldn't be able to see it.
    thanks, cya in a week

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Au contrair, I do like you. I can not ban you, an admin had to overlook the post I am speaking about and make the decision himself. I hated reporting it, but I have been very specific that I will not allow it. I will take an SS of the deleted post and PM it to you, I have no problems with that. As for deleting your thread that is also something I can not do, Minions are taught to merely close the threads. You can bring it up with Dave if you want it deleted, also I can't take your word for being AVA Playe as I can't match the IP's, so Dave really is the best one to speak about this with.

PS: you never had a folder, I overlooked a mistake here and there because you usually made up for it the next thread you posted in.
    don't need to send me anything, if @Liz say its true then it must be, sorry, you can delete my post, also yes you can match the ip since am not hidign or changing -.- and also i didn't ask with this account on the thread to get it deleted, i did it with the threadstarter AVA PlaYe, so even if you cannot check my IP, i asked it with AVA PlaYe ... so.

well cya in a week

Thanks
    not working for win7 32bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hmm a princess is OK but boss's lady? Liz you can manage the entire place...
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i cant find xingcode.log

where should the file be?

i have find this file
    Last edited by DJKenzo; 12-10-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast