Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

We need a couple dedicated members

Hello everybody. I am currently looking for a couple of dedicated MPGH AVA section members to help create a WIKI for AVA on MPGH's WIKI site. This will be used as a reference for all things AVA.

REQUIREMENTS: Must be EXTREMELY active. You will need to keep the WIKI updated on a day to day basis.
    MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE. We will be communicating through either Skype or MSN in a special group.
    MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE ORDERS. If I tell you to do something to the WIKI, you just do it.
    MUST HAVE IMPECCABLE ENGLISH. If you have dirt-poor grammar, you will not even be considered.
    NO PLAGIARIZING. All of the pages must be written 100% by you, no exceptions.

These rules are simply scratching the surface. They are the ones you need to know to start off. If we have enough interest in this then we will get out own WIKI, and a few choice select of you who prove your dedication may even BECOME OFFICIAL MPGH AVA EDITORS!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Arcton (12-29-2012),Maxedout (12-21-2012),soulnite12 (12-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I would but cant according to rules 1,2,3
    (1 is because i wont be playing ava every day, 2 is time of communication, 3 is about some certains stuff)

can you explain in details what does section members does? (Might recondsider few problems)
    Last edited by SatanisX; 12-19-2012 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Removing predictable things

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Hello everybody. I am currently looking for a couple of dedicated MPGH AVA section members to help create a WIKI for AVA on MPGH's WIKI site. This will be used as a reference for all things AVA.

REQUIREMENTS: Must be EXTREMELY active. You will need to keep the WIKI updated on a day to day basis.
    MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE. We will be communicating through either Skype or MSN in a special group.
    MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE ORDERS. If I tell you to do something to the WIKI, you just do it.
    MUST HAVE IMPECCABLE ENGLISH. If you have dirt-poor grammar, you will not even be considered.

These rules are simply scratching the surface. They are the ones you need to know to start off. If we have enough interest in this then we will get out own WIKI, and a few choice select of you who prove your dedication may even BECOME OFFICIAL MPGH AVA EDITORS!
    1. you post this when its x-mas so many will be away <.<
    2. you cannot become one yourself, i checked the title of this thread and i saw bad english (i know its type error xD)
    3. you really have to be active everyday ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    I would but cant according to rules 1,2,3
    (1 is because i wont be playing ava every day, 2 is time of communication, 3 is about some certains stuff)

can you explain in details what does section members does? (Might recondsider few problems)
    You don't need to play AVA every day, you simply need to check on the WIKI. We basically will need people that will update the WIKI on a regular basis according to what is happening in AVA. The WIKI is a website full of information on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    1. you post this when its x-mas so many will be away <.<
    2. you cannot become one yourself, i checked the title of this thread and i saw bad english (i know its type error xD)
    3. you really have to be active everyday ?
    Not necessarily everyday, just extremely active. Even if that means checking in on it and revising something as much as possible. You can miss like once or twice a week, but AVA is constantly updating so the WIKI will need to be constantly updated as well. I'm going to leave this sticky here for some time as well, it will probably be here well after Christmas. And my grammar is fine damnit -,- at least it is when I decide to not be lazy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    ok dude am up for this where do i sign up?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

am always on mpgh and ava so i think am ready give me a pm if i qualify
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    ok dude am up for this where do i sign up?

Thanks
    Hello, i would describe myself as a good english speaker, i speak good english my gramma is pretty good i got "12" in english, it's the same as A+ so i'm pretty good and ready to serve

Thanks
    Currently there's no wiki now atm, but we're planning to create it. Real applications will be opened later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    alright coolz have any idea when it will be made?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
    Currently there's no wiki now atm, but we're planning to create it. Real applications will be opened later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I'm up for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    alright coolz have any idea when it will be made?
    I haven't any clue yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Imma up for it.
    Considering i have basicly nothing to do :1
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    We first need a number of members who express interest in keeping the WIKI updated before it is created. A couple more and I will contact Dave to create the WIKI.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    We first need a number of members who express interest in keeping the WIKI updated before it is created. A couple more and I will contact Dave to create the WIKI.
    i got a in-dept knoledge of AVA(need to check on some stuff) and i am decently active starting from 2 days ago :s
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    im not going to be an ava wiki member and only an ava wiki suporter :O
    We will see how it goes :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm definately interested, I have the time and want to do this. I feel that I could help out here, I've played AVA for over a year and a half.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast