50/50% chance of the binos gone cause people either like it or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I didnt release any uav hack lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    shut up leecher can even admit he leeched gun adding you lie to much just shut up LEECHER

@AVA PlaYe Is A LEECHER to he just wont admit it cause he is an immature lil boy that cant write proper sentences !!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
    small mistake
    Small mistake? Your English is incomprehensible.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

Thanks
    Cry more guys pie no care =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The XINGCODE was updated today and all the injectors and UAV's, except one of each, have been detected and patched. HEHEHEHE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    fight fight hehehehe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meawww For This Useful Post:

domko78 (02-26-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    shut up leecher can even admit he leeched gun adding you lie to much just shut up LEECHER

@AVA PlaYe Is A LEECHER to he just wont admit it cause he is an immature lil boy that cant write proper sentences !!!
    cool now you are mad again cause i prooved your lie ^^

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AvaDead View Post
    I didnt release any uav hack lol.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-injector.html

the fact is there not only the UAV that we are talking about i mentionned UAV but it also include euro farm

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    The XINGCODE was updated today and all the injectors and UAV's, except one of each, have been detected and patched. HEHEHEHE.
    i don't see any update and our old private hack still work so the other's hack must still works
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    All of the edited UAV'S and PBS dll's have stopped working, all the Injector but one of the Rullez.

My UAV and Euro hack are still working fine, but i lost my no recoil and it just goes minimised and 3rd party, and i can't find the pointers anymore to fix it...totally weird.

I'm not using the Macro as i've got no crouch shot or multi shot with it either.
    Last edited by Riddick; 02-26-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    All of the edited UAV'S and PBS dll's have stopped working, all the Injector but one of the Rullez.

My UAV and Euro hack are still working fine, but i lost my no recoil and it just goes minimised and 3rd party, and i can't find the pointers anymore to fix it...totally weird.

I'm not using the Macro as i've got no crouch shot or multi shot with it either.
    i told ya that burst hotkey is F8 not F6
    and i told you to get on skype if you want me to send you the crouch -.-''

but that's actually weird since it should have completly patch the euro.dll and the uav ,but in our old hack too there was the same thing so our old hack should had got patched too, which leave me like : *wtf* :O
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'll skype you in a few hours about 10pm mine and 5pm your time.

I don't understand oihter that the UAV and PBS etc has been patched and my own has not, and same with you. I'll email Jabber and ask him. I did see Meaww online today and he's said nothing. It's maybe a small update until the big one next week.
    Last edited by Riddick; 02-26-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    all you proved was you lie and are to much of a coward to admit that you lie you like to call everyone else leechers when you leeched off of gun add again did you make gun adding NO!!!!! did you find the values NO!!!! all you did was make a stupid auto trainer for it wow you are so amazing you can make a lame ce trainer lol
    with a bypass i might add and you did not even find it or uav MEAwww did that first super weapon ect MEAwww really just give up you are a leecher thats is a FACT
    you just live in your little world of denial ! they did patch the public crap so what they have spies on here i think we all know that thats how they detect this stuff one day after they have there goons bring it to them so they can update for it all my non released stuff works cept they did alter the scope that now makes the d3d hacks crash the game so i know you lie about any private vip you have or you would know that but you dont because you are an immature little kid that just like to annoy others !!! enjoy your dumb thread i have hacks to work on while you have bs threads to start and whining to do lol goofy lier kid

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i told ya that burst hotkey is F8 not F6
    and i told you to get on skype if you want me to send you the crouch -.-''

but that's actually weird since it should have completly patch "edit the word you want is patched " the euro.dll and the uav ,but in our old hack too there was the same thing so our old hack should had "edit the word you want is have not had" got patched too, which leave 'edit word is leaves" me like : *wtf* :O
    and you are using the word too improperly go back to the 3rd grade and start learning to write in the english language please because i have seen 8 year old kids that are more literate than you are. not trying to be rude just you show your counrty as canada i don't think i believe that or you are a kid age 10 to 12 that does very bad in school or you just never got past a 4 th grade reading level in school !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    all you proved was you lie and are to much of a coward to admit that you lie you like to call everyone else leechers when you leeched off of gun add again did you make gun adding NO!!!!! did you find the values NO!!!! all you did was make a stupid auto trainer for it wow you are so amazing you can make a lame ce trainer lol
    with a bypass i might add and you did not even find it or uav MEAwww did that first super weapon ect MEAwww really just give up you are a leecher thats is a FACT
    you just live in your little world of denial ! they did patch the public crap so what they have spies on here i think we all know that thats how they detect this stuff one day after they have there goons bring it to them so they can update for it all my non released stuff works cept they did alter the scope that now makes the d3d hacks crash the game so i know you lie about any private vip you have or you would know that but you dont because you are an immature little kid that just like to annoy others !!! enjoy your dumb thread i have hacks to work on while you have bs threads to start and whining to do lol goofy lier kid

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

and you are using the word too improperly go back to the 3rd grade and start learning to write in the english language please because i have seen 8 year old kids that are more literate than you are. not trying to be rude just you show your counrty as canada i don't think i believe that or you are a kid age 10 to 12 that does very bad in school or you just never got past a 4 th grade reading level in school !
    you are bored even when it was proven that you was wrong you still continue which show how old you are.

btw i always helped seven and he did not because i gave him sometihng, the fact is that we only both hate leecher which include you
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hey dude he was talking to me in that thread. So please don't disrespect my conversation with @AVA PlaYe as he is a friend to me. Thank you.

And Quebec is a French speaking community so don't you dare put it down. I have lived and worked with French people for many years when i was in the military. They are good people.

One word for you........... calm.
    Last edited by Riddick; 02-26-2013 at 07:16 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    s'il vous plaît ne m'appelez votre pseudo merci

and if anyone want me ill be on call of duty forums from now on i have had enough of this !
    i dont need to waste anymore of my time bickering over this nonsense the game is garbage anyway
    and to boot some wanna be coder is busy insulting me so ill go elsewhere i know where the coders are on here
    plus there are easier games to hack that are better than ava good luck to you all if you need me pm me or look in call of duty
    its a good game and no spies to worry about of and i may start a server up there are some nice black ops map mods for cod4
    not to mention all the other nice mods ! i dont know if my servers i can share my server on here or not ? does anyone know ?

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

shut up noob macros are bs and not real coding and autoit is for noobs to! so bye ! ps to you cant code you cant spell and you are a leecher !! good bye!!!
    little boy! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...-diiiiick.html he is talking about you me thinks !
    Last edited by iwiniwin; 02-26-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast