Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

I DID NOT SCAMM!!!!!!!!

Dear @[MPGH]Dave84311,
    Before I begin, I would like to tell the MPGH community especially the crossfire section and all my friends is I did not scam. What Dave did to me was invidious. I have never ever scammed in my life and never will. Now Dave does not know the complete story of what happened. About 2-3 months ago I moved away from my parents and started living in a dorm type of environment. Similar to an apartment. So I could be closer to my college. When I was with my parents we had AT&T u-verse internet. And As soon as I moved away my friends had Comcast. With AT&T I had a dynamic IP address meaning it can fluctuate and change around, but with my new service provide we had a static IP address. This means it's one IP address that is constant and does not change around. Dave you call yourself god I’m sure you can check my profile and see before I had a different IP and recently it was changed. And this time it's constant. The reason I'm telling you about this is that before when I lived with my parents I was the only one on mpgh and crossfire. This time we have over 4-5 people using the same IP addresses and playing crossfire and on mpgh. I have put in toooooooooooo much effort into this site to scam. I have 102 vouches and trades. I have helped the community in every single way possible. I have reported numerous scammers and even have trapped them @Ravallo and @Hugo Boss knows about this. When I report someone for scamming and the scammer get his or her account taken away I get soo much hatred and threats it's not even funny. Another problem with my static IP address is I usually do about 5 or more trades a day and I team view people and they team view me, so anyone can access my IP address and trap me. Dave I acknowledge your frustration, but please I’m requesting you just because an IP pops up with my username you’re going to assume it was me?
    I explained to you throughout why this happened. Just like @laneoo was banned for scamming when he did not have enough time to tell his side of the story, this is exactly what happened to me. When I just got randomly banned everyone is going to lose hope in this community. I was the definition of trusted on this site; I even had fans and followers. I can get over 40 people right now to vouch and say I have done nothing but help the community entirely. I will even attach proof of me getting threats and people telling me that they will key log me or "make me pay" and now I know this is what they meant by it. When Fox got banned and asked to return the difference between me and him is that he agreed on scamming, I HAVE NOT SCAMMMED ANYONE! Dave I'm ready for 2 months or 3 of being blacklisted, even though I don’t know what it’s going to be for. I will even call our service provider tomorrow morning and ask for an IP change and as soon as I get my IP changed I will pm it to you. I will make sure every time my IP is changed you’re the first one to inform. I promise to you I think this was a trap. As corny and untrustable it sounds I DID NOT SCAM EVER IN MY LIFE FROM ANYONE! I want the community to know that, if they see me banned they will lose hope in MPGH. I had the most successful trades and feedback, Never have I charged-back, never have I recovered an account from anyone. I was never reported for a scam whatsoever. I was on my way to being a minion and higher staff, I really don't know why this happened to me. Again I request Dave please. I have been a member for almost a year now and have put in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time and effort to this site. That when I logged in and saw this I was this I was about to get a stroke and heart attack. Now a days anyone can get a hold of someone’s IP address, especially someone like me. I have trades and sells with over 5-10 people a day.
    -Thank you for listening Dave/MPGH Staff and community.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    iwannadie16.jpg  

iwannadie10.jpg  

iwannadie9.jpg  

iwannadie7.jpg  

cffg..jpg  

45.jpg  

44.jpg  

43.jpg  

42.jpg  

40.jpg  

39.jpg  

38.jpg  

36.jpg  

35.jpg  

Thanks
    @Dave84311 I was browsing online and this is what I found.
    Is it possible to use someone else's IP address? - Security | DSLReports Forums
    How can someone use my IP address? - Admin Zone Forums
    The same thing that happened to me happened to him. @Dave84311 I will fight this dispute till the last minute
    I live just like I fought my paypal dispute case. You didn't even give me a chance to explain, all you said was
    "IP matches his username" banned. This was just like the case that happened to the real @Proton+
    someone stole a screen shot that looked like his desktop overlay and @Ravallo didn't even look twice or
    look into it, he just banned him without reason. If I was a scammer I would have not been fighting this case, I
    Would have just made a new account and scammed, but no I will never ever do that. Like I said a billllllioooooooooooon
    times I have given toooo much to this site and im not going to just let it go. I mentioned to you living in this dorm
    So many people share the same IP from ISP comcast. We have a static IP address everyone is using the same IP
    Another point I mentioned before was that I get threatened soo many times a day because I report scammer's
    and trap them. I swear they would to anything to get a chance to denigrate me. Ik that I am repeating myself over
    and over again but I would just like to get my point across. I use teamviewer all the time for trades and sales.
    Im sure that played a role in what happened to me. @Dave84311 please I am requesting you, I explained to you
    with every detail I could on why this happened. It took me 2 weeks to help @Dopest_Shit out why in the work
    would I scam him again, @Hugo Boss and @Ravallo can confirm because of me I trapped the scammer and helped
    him out. After @pinparker was banned he pmed me on MSN saying "me and you will be at the same level one day".
    Putting a scammer's tag next to my name shakes the whole community and me. Another question in my mind is
    if I wanted to scam why wouldn't I do it under my own name? I mean I am 10x as much trusted as proton and proton
    has never ever been questioned if his trusted or not. I have also been impersonated a couple of time and this
    is why I ALWAYYYYYYSSS state my contact information in every post if you check in 2500 posts 1300 of them
    include my contact information. This is why no one gets scammed by an imposter of mine. I have seen people
    offer me money for my mpgh account that's how desperate they are, if you go through my pms. The reason
    I am trying to fight this case is because I don't want someone who trusted me soo much to just see me like
    this. They will lose hope in everything, if they see a person like me with his dirty shiity tag "scamming" who else
    will they trust! When I saw @Dopest_Shit comment and also @Hugo Boss who was amoung my topppppp friend
    saying "I didnt know he was that time of guy" I didnt know what to do at the point. It literally wanted me to
    fall and just comment suicide.
    Last edited by SilverzALT.; 03-11-2013 at 12:44 AM.

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverzALT. View Post
    I was the definition of trusted on this site;
    you're shitting me right?
    It took me 2 weeks to help @Dope s_shit out why in the work
    would I scam him again
    there was only one reason you helped trap pinparker, so you could take advantage of dopest shit and rip him off. your sense of urgency on that case was off the charts. it was evident your intentions were not to help dopest when you imediately went to offer dopest for his account the day he got it back, your intention clearly was to satisfy yourself.
    we have eyes and brains too, we see what goes on also.
    Last edited by heythere123; 03-11-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heythere123 For This Useful Post:

Arcton (03-12-2013),Dopest_Shit (03-11-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-11-2013),Looty (03-15-2013),Maxedout (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    i traded 6 times with SilverZ and i trust him fully...he would never scam...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    This was just like the case that happened to the real @Proton+
    someone stole a screen shot that looked like his desktop overlay and @Ravallo didn't even look twice or
    look into it, he just banned him without reason
    Actually no, the gay just reuploaded a screenshot from my old thread to make the victim think its me (cos I minimize another browser showing my User image, username, settings, notification, mood panel to avoid confusion), but victim is an idiot and he got f****** up. So I got a sudden perm ban from Ravallo showing "You are permanently banned for scamming" I was like :O shit and checked if I was keylogged or something like that. Then read the thread all over again and got unbanned after making a dispute from an alt.

Just before 26 hours, I traded with @-Silverz , and I fully gone first without any hesitation cos of my trust on him, then he handed over his account + 15k ZP, so I must and I should give +3 vouches atleast, but on this IP address case, I have no idea about anything.
    Last edited by Raptor; 03-11-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Haaai fraand
    Member Since 11.10.2011

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

you're shitting me right?

there was only one reason you helped trap pinparker, so you could take advantage of dopest shit and rip him off. your sense of urgency on that case was off the charts. it was evident your intentions were not to help dopest when you imediately went to offer dopest for his account the day he got it back, your intention clearly was to satisfy yourself.
    we have eyes and brains too, we see what goes on also.
    This is not the first time I helped someone on mpgh. Ask @Ravallo I had at-least 2-3 cases before where I helped someone just like @Dopest_Shit. Did I ask for anything in return? And I also have brains and eyes too, you were only trying to help @Dopest_Shit
    so because you could trade with him, that why you even offered him to help him recover his account. When I traded with @Dopest_Shit
    I swear on my life I told him to run away from this site and never come back to it. I told him you have already been scammed once
    it is a dangerous site and you finally got the account you wanted so don't come back to it.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LeagueOfLegendsRocks View Post
    i traded 6 times with SilverZ and i trust him fully...he would never scam...
    Thanks @Leagueoflegends

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    you told him to quit this site yet you offer him immediately when he gets his account back i find that really illogical also out of all the ip addresses in the world you just "haappend" to get the same ip as another person? that is like a 1/98456783 chance', eitheraway ill let the admins take care of this
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post
    you told him to quit this site yet you offer him immediately when he gets his account back i find that really illogical also out of all the ip addresses in the world you just "haappend" to get the same ip as another person? that is like a 1/98456783 chance', eitheraway ill let the admins take care of this
    After I gave him the account he wanted[Major], that is when I told him clearly a billion times I can show you the SS "THIS ACCOUNT
    IS UNRECOVERABLE AND CANNOT BE RECOVERED SO DONT TRADE IT AND GET SCAMMED". After I told him that I said you finally got
    a high level account you wanted so now is the chance to leave this site and dont come back, I said you have already been scammed once don't let it happen again. And about the IP, when you have like 10 people using the same IP chances
    are waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy higher, and most of my friends play cf.
    Last edited by SilverzALT.; 03-11-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    when you have like 10 people using the same IP chances
    What are the odds of that 10 people also possibly going on MPGH or using that skype to impersonate proton+? The ips showed your username, and most likely didn't show anyone else's. If it was so called your "friends" or people that "share" ip addresses with you, why don't they have an account on MPGH? Even better, how do they even know who Proton+ is?

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

heythere123 (03-11-2013),Arcton (03-12-2013),Raptor (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    After I gave him the account he wanted[Major], that is when I told him clearly a billion times I can show you the SS "THIS ACCOUNT
    IS UNRECOVERABLE AND CANNOT BE RECOVERED SO DONT TRADE IT AND GET SCAMMED". After I told him that I said you finally got
    a high level account you wanted so now is the chance to leave this site and dont come back, I said you have already been scammed once don't let it happen again. And about the IP, when you have like 10 people using the same IP chances
    Idk if is you but i cant image you stealing it i just cant i just want me acc back thats all

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

What are the odds of that 10 people also possibly going on MPGH or using that skype to impersonate proton+? The ips showed your username, and most likely didn't show anyone else's. If it was so called your "friends" or people that "share" ip addresses with you, why don't they have an account on MPGH? Even better, how do they even know who Proton+ is?
    Is thier a way to prove hes not a scammer ?

Thanks

Impersonating can happen with anyone staff,middle-man and trusted members. Proton+ was a well known trusted member so just like
    I can get impersonated he can also their is no doubt about that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Impersonating can happen with anyone staff,middle-man and trusted members. Proton+ was a well known trusted member so just like
    I can get impersonated he can also their is no doubt about that.
    You are saying someone "impersonated" your ip address?

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopest_Shit View Post
    Idk if is you but i cant image you stealing it i just cant i just want me acc back thats all

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Is thier a way to prove hes not a scammer ?
    I really wish I could help you out bro. Remember when I warned u this was going to happen? I told u clearly
    to take your account and run away dont come back to this dangerous site again. I told you a billion
    times that this account was unrecoverable and to take care of it. This would have never happened if you just
    took the account you had and kept it. The selling/trading business is dangerous accounts can get recovered,hacked and
    stolen. You did not listen to my advice and this is what happened, Im here stuck in this huge mess.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

You are saying someone "impersonated" your ip address?
    Like I said above bro and a thousand times. I have more than 5-10 incidents a day where I have to use team viewer
    or any other programs where my IP address is a risk. I understand how u think that my story is false because
    chances of someone stealing or having the same IP as yours is low, but imagine this having the same IP address
    for more than 3-5 months that is a huge problem and I just found that out. Especially when you have more than 10 people
    on the same static IP address for more than 3-5 months. I just cannot believe it could have caused this sort of deli-ma
    and tragedy to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I really wish I could help you out bro. Remember when I warned u this was going to happen? I told u clearly
    to take your account and run away dont come back to this dangerous site again. I told you a billion
    times that this account was unrecoverable and to take care of it. This would have never happened if you just
    took the account you had and kept it. The selling/trading business is dangerous accounts can get recovered,hacked and
    stolen. You did not listen to my advice and this is what happened, Im here stuck in this huge mess.
    But the thing i wonder is why is this pointing to you ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopest_Shit View Post
    But the thing i wonder is why is this pointing to you ?
    They said the imposter had the same IP I was using, but I am 100000000000% sure he was using not just my IP address and
    Im sure it has to be someone else with my IP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast