Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post

You live to far away. I will sniff some kilo's and then I will probably get superpowers and fly to you
    Deal .
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    Ritalin is composed of the same basic things as my medications and as far as I know you can't hallucinate on them unless you're near death or combine them with other drugs.

But what do I know I have another "strain" of the ADHD medz.

Threadstarter
    Blackhat Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Ritalin is composed of the same basic things as my medications and as far as I know you can't hallucinate on them unless you're near death or combine them with other drugs.
    Its not actualy hallucinating...Like I said, tree's are looking like a big black some and cars like big dots. You almost can't run, you are walking really slow etc. Its pretty funny

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

But what do I know I have another "strain" of the ADHD medz.
    + it contains dopanine.

Thanks

Its not actualy hallucinating...Like I said, tree's are looking like a big black some and cars like big dots. You almost can't run, you are walking really slow etc. Its pretty funny

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

+ it contains dopanine.
    That sounds not too good for your body.
    Do shrooms instead. Although, the dopamines are fun.

Threadstarter
    Blackhat Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

That sounds not too good for your body.
    Do shrooms instead. Although, the dopamines are fun.
    Wel, cola light is not good for your body either

Thanks

Wel, cola light is not good for your body either
    I know, that's why my consumption of soda isn't diet in any way, neither is my food.

Threadstarter
    Blackhat Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I know, that's why my consumption of soda isn't diet in any way, neither is my food.
    Ritalin should fix that . I eat almost nothing because of Ritalin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    have you ever heard your body is your temple if not google it drugs in the way you are using them are bad for you its not cool ! Its dumb you one day may regret doing them trust me i at one time i did drugs i have not touched them since 2000 they dont make life better they make life worse ! and if you could just stop you would see what i mean you are probably young and think im stupid thats okay ! At least i tried to tell you that drugs dont help drugs cost me friends i loved that are now dead and have been dead for long time one was 19 he killed himself after some of his druggy friends robbed a house and killed an eldery man he did not kill that man but he did give them a ride to steal guns and he could not live with himself for that so he took his life!!! he was a good guy and had alot of friends but drugs and alcohol took it all away from him be careful because that is all they do is bring trouble ! There is alot more to life than that learning and living there is nothing you can not do if you try hard enough but if you are high you will never have the will to do the things you dream of doing !! i hope you take this message to heart !

Threadstarter
    Blackhat Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    have you ever heard your body is your temple if not google it drugs in the way you are using them are bad for you its not cool ! Its dumb you one day may regret doing them trust me i at one time i did drugs i have not touched them since 2000 they dont make life better they make life worse ! and if you could just stop you would see what i mean you are probably young and think im stupid thats okay ! At least i tried to tell you that drugs dont help drugs cost me friends i loved that are now dead and have been dead for long time one was 19 he killed himself after some of his druggy friends robbed a house and killed an eldery man he did not kill that man but he did give them a ride to steal guns and he could not live with himself for that so he took his life!!! he was a good guy and had alot of friends but drugs and alcohol took it all away from him be careful because that is all they do is bring trouble ! There is alot more to life than that learning and living there is nothing you can not do if you try hard enough but if you are high you will never have the will to do the things you dream of doing !! i hope you take this message to heart !
    Well, thats really sad men . But I only did rilatin for expiriment, no big deal. I am sorry about your friend. R.I.P <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    why. /2short
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    all good just sharing some of my life hoping you see that drugs can cause bad things its not all fun and games and usually ends up bad ! hope you remember this
    being an adult means knowing right from wrong the world is in short supply of good role models i hope you choose to be a role model of good and right !
    i know if you make good choices your life will be better then if you make bad choices and i do hope all of you make good choices nad have good and happy lives
    chase your dreams because life is short and when a day is over you dont get that day back use your time wisely and become who you dream you could be
    that is life "growth" in the years to come you will lose people you love as i have but that is part of life "its not when you go its how you lived that defines you !
    right here right now this is our world we have the choices so i hope you think about where you are in your life and where you could be in a year from now how much you could achieve what you could become that is what matters not getting high !!! kid everyday die from drugs they did not take into acct that the drug could kill them ! they where just having fun or trying to be cool ! it is a shame young lives lost from damn drugs ! you guys please be smart and become great ! even if you become just an ordinary person you can still have an impact on everyone you know and love lives mother father brother sister son or daughter grandmother grand father ask your grand parents about there grandparents because just yesterday they where kids to life is short you will learn that try everyday to better your life in some way say no to that pill or pot learn something new forgive grudges ! help someone those are the things 'Memories" that will stay with you always !

ps ignore the lil weener cat below lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Take me some ritaline
    0 POST
    100 POST
    200 POST
    300 POST
    400 POST
    500 POST
    600 POST
    700 POST
    800 POST
    900 POST
    1000 POST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    Weed>All other drugs
    That's it right there! Nothing like a nice big bag of grass... Psychadellics like shrooms and maybe some blotter is always a great adventure, trying to get my hands on some DMT to experiment around with that, looks awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I wouldn't do anything other then weed........and shrooms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12