My Mood
    Bored

Gator account

Add me on skype for more info : Skwon24
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Gator account 1.png  

Gator 2.png  

Gator 3.png  

Last edited by skown24; 03-29-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks
    Around how much are you looking for? Just to get a basic idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA Merchant View Post
    Around how much are you looking for? Just to get a basic idea.
    $20-$30 add me on skype please asap now

Thanks
    I would, but I can't find you on Skype. Skown24 does not appear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    That was a typo by him, his skype is actually skwon24

Thanks
    Ah, okay. Thank you Max.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    My b it is skwon24

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Ah, okay. Thank you Max.
    Don't trade with this failing scammer

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post

That was a typo by him, his skype is actually skwon24
    Failing scammer don't trust him

Thanks
    Trade was unsuccessful as I was having problems with my PayPal and buyer was rushing me. Accused me of being a scammer. If he really wanted to sell the account he could have waited patiently in order for me to fix my issue. I was on on Skype through my phone as I don't have Skype downloaded on my new computer and could not video chat but he insisted and got annoyed by the fact that I couldn't show him my screen. I did not ask for the account info and I agreed to go first. Chat shows no attempt at scamming. Simply wanted to clarify the situation. I don't care how many vouches he has, not worth buying from him in my opinion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA Merchant For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Trade was unsuccessful as I was having problems with my PayPal and buyer was rushing me. Accused me of being a scammer. If he really wanted to sell the account he could have waited patiently in order for me to fix my issue. I was on on Skype through my phone as I don't have Skype downloaded on my new computer and could not video chat but he insisted and got annoyed by the fact that I couldn't show him my screen. I did not ask for the account info and I agreed to go first. Chat shows no attempt at scamming. Simply wanted to clarify the situation. I don't care how many vouches he has, not worth buying from him in my opinion.
    I said ASAP and it was 30 minutes of you saying I have an error and shit

Thanks
    You're exaggerating. It was not 30 minutes. I admit I was taking long and I apologize but I did have an error and was trying to fix it. I specifically told you that if you didn't want to wait for me, feel free to sell it to someone else. You're just impatient and want things immediately. Things don't work out the way you want them to work out. That's life. I was previously going to buy an account from Max but something came up and I wasn't able to send the money and he fully understood. There's a guy who I am comfortable trading with. I cannot say the same to you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA Merchant For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You're exaggerating. It was not 30 minutes. I admit I was taking long and I apologize but I did have an error and was trying to fix it. I specifically told you that if you didn't want to wait for me, feel free to sell it to someone else. You're just impatient and want things immediately. Things don't work out the way you want them to work out. That's life. I was previously going to buy an account from Max but something came up and I wasn't able to send the money and he fully understood. There's a guy who I am comfortable trading with. I cannot say the same to you.
    You don't have to like me, but who would be more trustworthy a guy who just recently started or a guy who started almost a year ago? Huh? Tell me you fail scamming/stalling bitch

Thanks
    A guy who started almost a year ago of course. But it's like I told you in Skype; feel free to make a thread at the scammers grave with SS of our Skype conversation and ultimately I won't get banned because there is no proof of me trying to scam. If I would get ban, I would respect their decision and that's that. I told you, if you were not comfortable with me, sell it to someone else. I didn't force you to deal with me. I didn't ask for the account information or anything; I simply asked basic questions about the account that any buyer would like to know. At the end of the day the trade fail and you still have your account and you lost nothing. I could care less about the time you wasted with me. It was your decision to stay. Oh, and apparently you haven't read the rules here at MPGH.

[*] Do not trust anybody. Any member who says they are "trusted" is still a regular person. Just because they have many successful transactions does not mean they are to be "trusted". The only people you should trust on MPGH are the Staff/Middlemen.

[*] Always use a Middleman. If somebody does not want to use a Middleman, or wants to use a Middleman that is not an Official MPGH Middleman, then they are trying to scam you. Do not believe them if they say they are "in a hurry", you are putting yourself and your hard work at risk.

It clearly says to not trust anybody which is why I didn't trust you. You were also "in a hurry" and that violates the second rule I pasted here for you. You can go stick it up your ass. I will not put my hard earned money to waste. If you can't wait for a payment, that's not my fault. Anything else you would like to say about this?

Thanks
    This account has been sold to me. I went first no scam!
    @Riddick please close