Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    The thing is, some muslims actually hate terrorists like that too. It's not like all muslims support and endorse what the terrorists do. Also, that "everybody kills everybody" in Syria doesn't mean every single muslim is a (terrorist) killing machine or something like that. It means that those idiots over there had to resort with fighting. It's understandable that muslims are associated with people like that, because of their 'in the name of allah' bullcrap. But lots of them would rather not, and have nothing to do with these people.
    Little edit: Let's say your parents are muslims, does this automatically make you a monster/killing machine/piece of shit? Some muslim people are peaceful, not all, some christian people are peaceful, not all, some people are peaceful. Some are just dicks/pieces of shit and it's not like it matters if you're a muslim/christian or even an atheist. It DOES matter who raises you, what you go through in life, what you do with the things you learn in your life and what kind of person you end up being in the end.
    Last edited by mchammah; 04-09-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mchammah View Post
    Let's say your parents are muslims, does this automatically make you a monster/killing machine/piece of shit?
    Muslim. Not speaking of nationality, speaking religion, the general consensus by the majority of the world conflicts is that anything related to Islam causes a problem. Picture of Jesus? No problem. Picture of Muhammad? Ten people are murdered in outrage. Criticism to the Bible? Turn away. Criticism to the Qur'an? Muslims in every Arab country petition to have the person remarking on the criticism to be killed. See the trend here? The reason why other religions aren't being as outspoken against is because the vast majority of those religions just say "like I give a shit". With Islam, the vast majority IMMEDIATELY turn directly to violence.

Thanks
    The point I'm trying to make is that not ALL of them are this way (many are though). How about the last two sentences of my post from before? That aside: even if many of them are pricks, it's all because of outside influence: parents, schools, things you've experienced. It's not like they're that way the moment they're born. Just a little bit of non-related info there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The thing is, some muslims actually hate terrorists like that too. It's not like all muslims support and endorse what the terrorists do. Also, that "everybody kills everybody" in Syria doesn't mean every single muslim is a (terrorist) killing machine or something like that. It means that those idiots over there had to resort with fighting. It's understandable that muslims are associated with people like that, because of their 'in the name of allah' bullcrap. But lots of them would rather not, and have nothing to do with these people.
    Not enough moderate Muslims speaking up nor taking actions against extremists
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    That's true. Not much else to say, it's hard to fight guns with words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Picture of Jesus? No problem. Picture of Muhammad? Ten people are murdered in outrage.
    You're totally wrong.

Picture of Jesus , Mohammed , Moses , Ibrahim and others is haaram not only Muhammad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That's true. Not much else to say, it's hard to fight guns with words.
    USA where they're safe
    Nope, no Muslims protesting against extremists
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

USA where they're safe
    Nope, no Muslims protesting against extremists
    So they should go out on the streets with signs saying "SCREW MUSLIM EXTREMISTS" ? I doubt that'd have a lot of effect...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So they should go out on the streets with signs saying "SCREW MUSLIM EXTREMISTS" ? I doubt that'd have a lot of effect...
    It's kinda obvious that wouldn't work because nobody does that for other extremists

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

You're totally wrong.

Picture of Jesus , Mohammed , Moses , Ibrahim and others is haaram not only Muhammad.
    Then why are the Arabic Muslims so complacent with the fact that there are so many pictures of Jesus and Moses around but as soon as a picture of Muhammad shows up they freak out and kill people?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Then why are the Arabic Muslims so complacent with the fact that there are so many pictures of Jesus and Moses around but as soon as a picture of Muhammad shows up they freak out and kill people?
    Especially when they depict Jesus as a white guy.. I mean wtf.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Even if some muslims were to protest in the USA, the extremists wouldn't give a shit. 'Holy crap, the people that live in fear here in the middle east because of us are protesting in the USA, how terrible, I should rlly stop dis nao'. I can already imagine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Even if some muslims were to protest in the USA, the extremists wouldn't give a shit. 'Holy crap, the people that live in fear here in the middle east because of us are protesting in the USA, how terrible, I should rlly stop dis nao'. I can already imagine.
    No, but it lets people know that the moderate are against extremists, which in turn earns them the respect they deserve

Thanks
    I guess so.
    Leecher: 0 はい
    Newbie: 25 はい
    Member: 50 いいえ
    Advanced Member: 100 いいえ
    H4X0R Member: 150 いいえ
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 いいえ
    Expert Member: 500 いいえ
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 いいえ
    MPGH Expert: 1000 いいえ
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 いいえ