Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    >America
    >Depend
    >Pick one

America can get whatever it wants, whenever it wants, because it has 314 million people (majority of whom are) ready to go to war or do whatever the fuck the government wants. Must be nice to rule a bunch of mindless sheep.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    So they can get there in speed when they catch your mom not wearing her burka
    stop being droll fagg;ur not funny at all, just don't forget that Mary Mother of Jesus was also wearing it as nuns do,so go and make fun of them then.
    Last edited by walid1010; 05-20-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by walid1010 View Post
    stop being droll fagg;ur not funny at all, just don't forget that Mary Mother of Jesus was also wearing it as nuns do,so go and make fun of them then.
    Calm down Mr. Butt Hurt, it's just a joke. You know, in America, we can make them without getting decapitated.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (05-20-2013),scotbud123 (05-20-2013)

Thanks

Calm down Mr. Butt Hurt, it's just a joke. You know, in America, we can make them without getting decapitated.
    .... 一.一

Thanks

'MURICA, BEST PLACE TO LIVE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    all of middle east will soon be a nuclear wasteland so who cares? you're all about to get fucked up the ass by israel

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    all of middle east will soon be a nuclear wasteland so who cares? you're all about to get fucked up the ass by israel
    then let me tell u that u'r extremely ignorant,don't let internet effect on u buddy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Yes, but there's a 50% chance of dying by an explosion
    Are you just a straight idiot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

Are you just a straight idiot?
    i dont understand
    you are arab immigrant in holland
    are you dumb ?
    if you love your country than why you didn't stayed there?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    Ow great! Sure, israel has the balls to nuke all these country's:

Indonesia
    Pakistan
    Nigeria
    Bangladesh
    Egypt
    Iran
    Turkey
    Algeria
    Morocco
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Afghanistan
    Malaysia
    Uzbekistan
    Saudi Arabia
    Yemen
    Syria
    Kazakhstan
    Niger
    Burkina Faso
    Mali
    Senegal
    Tunisia
    Guinea
    Somalia
    Azerbaijan
    Tajikistan
    Sierra Leone
    Libya
    Jordan
    United Arab Emirates
    Kyrgyzstan
    Turkmenistan
    Chad
    Lebanon
    Palestine
    Kuwait
    Albania
    Mauritania
    Oman
    Kosovo
    The Gambia
    Bahrain
    Comoros
    Qatar
    Western Sahara
    Djibouti
    Brunei
    Maldives
    Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    Mayotte

I wanted to put how many people there are in each country and how many % there are muslim. But you can look for yourself: List of Muslim-majority countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, our enemy's are: US, Israel.

And just becouse you guys own the news, you make us look bad. Now, GOOD LUCK

And i am not saying ALL muslims will fight, NO, are you crazy. But if you look at palastine or afghanistan you can clearly see how many are willing to fight. EVEN if they don't have weapons, and they are still resisting. Afghanistan had war with russia, a country 10 times stronger than US and AFGHANISTAN ACTUALLY WON! You can't take over the counrty. Yet, you wanna thread with nucliare missles? Just trow one at a arab country and you all will be dead withing 1 day.

But, just keep being brain washed and lisen to the god damn news thinking you can kill us all. Again, GOOD LUCK

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post

i dont understand
    you are arab immigrant in holland
    are you dumb ?
    if you love your country than why you didn't stayed there?
    Haha, if you knew my country. Like 20-30 years ago it was poor. We imigrated to holland so my dad could get a job and me and my brothers could go to school. And this actually benefitted the arabs. Now almost 50% of europe is full with arabs. So if there will be a war between US and an arab country they cant go to europe and ask for help. Couse i know i will and i know alot of other people who will raid if Europe actually goes and help US. But, there is no war...
    Last edited by DutchAirForce; 05-20-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks

Indonesia
    Pakistan
    Nigeria
    Bangladesh
    Egypt
    Iran
    Turkey
    Algeria
    Morocco
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Afghanistan
    Malaysia
    Uzbekistan
    Saudi Arabia
    Yemen
    Syria
    Kazakhstan
    Niger
    Burkina Faso
    Mali
    Senegal
    Tunisia
    Guinea
    Somalia
    Azerbaijan
    Tajikistan
    Sierra Leone
    Libya
    Jordan
    United Arab Emirates
    Kyrgyzstan
    Turkmenistan
    Chad
    Lebanon
    Palestine
    Kuwait
    Albania
    Mauritania
    Oman
    Kosovo
    The Gambia
    Bahrain
    Comoros
    Qatar
    Western Sahara
    Djibouti
    Brunei
    Maldives
    Mayotte

I wanted to put how many people there are in each country and how many % there are muslim. But you can look for yourself: List of Muslim-majority countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And i am not saying ALL muslims will fight, NO, are you crazy. But if you look at palastine or afghanistan you can clearly see how many are willing to fight. EVEN if they don't have weapons, and they are still resisting. Afghanistan had war with russia, a country 10 times stronger than US and AFGHANISTAN ACTUALLY WON! You can't take over the counrty. Yet, you wanna thread with nucliare missles? Just trow one at a arab country and you all will be dead withing 1 day.

But, just keep being brain washed and lisen to the god damn news thinking you can kill us all. Again, GOOD LUCK

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Haha, if you knew my country. Like 20-30 years ago it was poor. We imigrated to holland so my dad could get a job and me and my brothers could go to school. And this actually benefitted the arabs. Now almost 50% of europe is full with arabs. So if there will be a war between US and an arab country they cant go to europe and ask for help. Couse i know i will and i know alot of other people who will raid if Europe actually goes and help US. But, there is no war...
    man i believe that too many ppl here know the truth but they just want to troll,so leave them alon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Indonesia
    Pakistan
    Nigeria
    Bangladesh
    Egypt
    Iran
    Turkey
    Algeria
    Morocco
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Afghanistan
    Malaysia
    Uzbekistan
    Saudi Arabia
    Yemen
    Syria
    Kazakhstan
    Niger
    Burkina Faso
    Mali
    Senegal
    Tunisia
    Guinea
    Somalia
    Azerbaijan
    Tajikistan
    Sierra Leone
    Libya
    Jordan
    United Arab Emirates
    Kyrgyzstan
    Turkmenistan
    Chad
    Lebanon
    Palestine
    Kuwait
    Albania
    Mauritania
    Oman
    Kosovo
    The Gambia
    Bahrain
    Comoros
    Qatar
    Western Sahara
    Djibouti
    Brunei
    Maldives
    Mayotte

dude i see that your knowledge is so dumb and i feel sorry for you
    first:albania might be a muslim country but we are not extremist and not everyone wears those weird shit of muslims
    if there would be a war of muslims, albania would not participate in war.
    second:In europe the population of muslims goes around 30%so think before you write.
    you might live in a area with arabs but that doesn't means the whole country is full of arabs.

Thanks

first:albania might be a muslim country but we are not extremist and not everyone wears those weird shit of muslims
    second:In europe the population of muslims goes around 30%so think before you write.
    you might live in a area with arabs but that doesn't means the whole country is full of arabs.
    you think you are smart? what you gain by this offense? and what is the weird shit that you talking about huh?
    Last edited by walid1010; 05-20-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Oil costs here about +10$ per litre..
    Help me get donator.

Want to become part of Editor Force? Click the tag below and apply now !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Dude i'm not saying that. I'm saying people from albania (Muslims) will stand up and fight. You might not but others will. And i don't live in a area with muslims actually. And if you do some research you will see that its almost 50%

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

you think you are smart? what you gain by this offense? and what is the weird shit that you talking about huh?
    Brother, leave him be. We don't need this bullshit anymore. I will just ignore them but when the war really comes out i wont spare a single one of them.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

man i believe that too many ppl here know the truth but they just want to troll,so leave them alon
    They don't know the truth! Thats the joke! If you look at the media you will only see TERRORIST THIS TERRORIST THAT! When we are peacefull people and we get angry if you kill our brothers. So they kill our brothers so we kill them! But becouse we dont have weapons we make bombs. Couse we want revenge.

Just look at the soldiers who are fighting each other, you have US and an Afghani soldier. The Afghani is fighting against the US soldier and is surounded and is basicly dead. But he wants to take as many with him as possible. So he blows himself up. The first thing you will hear: TERRORIST!

Now if it was a US soldier who is surounded, he knows he will be taken away and killed. So he decides to blow himself up. First thing you will hear: HERO!

Thats the media brain washing you guys. And you wont believe me, you really wont. Couse you are all brain washed by the media.

And its called BLUFFING, its been used for thousends of years to make the enemy afraid of attacking. Thats the "Nucliare bomb".

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast