سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

JESUS V MUHAMMAD

**Must watch**

I just love this guy

And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Not to be a bitch, but I really hate all those people who include "Anasheed" with every single fucking video about Islam on youtube.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Not to be a bitch, but I really hate all those people who include "Anasheed" with every single fucking video about Islam on youtube.
    Would you be more satisfied it they use pop music or something?
    I mean you can still hear the dude and understand his words...
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The O'l "X is worse" point? Bleh.

Yeah........the problem is that you are saying because X is worse, Y is ok. When if someone doesn't believe in X, they just see both X and Y being bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Would you be more satisfied it they use pop music or something?
    I mean you can still hear the dude and understand his words...
    I'm not saying they should include anything else, Just make a video without any sound effects man.

This is quite annoying TBH. You haven't seen it from this prospective.

I've watched so many videos and most of 'em they attend to put that Anasheed or that sound effect on every single video which is a desperate move to triggered our emotions.

they don't really know its annoying as fuck. Really just listen to it. Very sad tune, always make me feel depressed for God knows why.

That's why I stopped watching these videos and headed to other good fella's such as Sheik "Omran Husain".

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I'm not saying they should include anything else, Just make a video without any sound effects man.

This is quite annoying TBH. You haven't seen it from this prospective.

I've watched so many videos and most of 'em they attend to put that Anasheed or that sound effect on every single video which is a desperate move to triggered our emotions.

they don't really know its annoying as fuck. Really just listen to it. Very sad tune, always make me feel depressed for God knows why.

That's why I stopped watching these videos and headed to other good fella's such as Sheik "Omran Husain".
    As you wish bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Flying spaghetti monster all the way
    [IMG]https://i1347.photobucke*****m/albums/p702/Calum1998/signature-Recovered_zps64b75a29.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
    Flying spaghetti monster all the way
    Joke is getting old and lame.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

Frought (05-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I stopped watching this when this dude made the claim that Joseph was 90 years old while Mary was 12.
    Let me tell you why that is a false statement. That is a false statement because the exact age of that union was never stated in the Bible.
    So where exactly is this gentleman fishing these numbers from? It is quite clear that this guy is trying to appeal to the new age deeper thinkers and new converts to Islam that are to get reeled into it's system before fully grasping what they are getting into.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I stopped watching this when this dude made the claim that Joseph was 90 years old while Mary was 12.
    Let me tell you why that is a false statement. That is a false statement because the exact age of that union was never stated in the Bible.
    So where exactly is this gentleman fishing these numbers from? It is quite clear that this guy is trying to appeal to the new age deeper thinkers and new converts to Islam that are to get reeled into it's system before fully grasping what they are getting into.
    why don't you watch the rest? it wont kill you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Sorry, this video just makes the OP guy look like a bitch who is crying about christians and america.
    ---------------

The original video(which I had to look up cus stupid OP is a lazy fuck), is Jesus vs Muhammed. Not muhammed vs america, or muhammed vs christianity.

If it was Muslims vs Christians, different story.

Thanks
    Or the fucking scary effects

OT : If Muhammad & Jesus really existed , you still can't really compare them to each other , both are prophets , one was sent to Christianity and one was sent to Islam.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Sorry, this video just makes the OP guy look like a bitch who is crying about christians and america.
    ---------------

The original video(which I had to look up cus stupid OP is a lazy fuck), is Jesus vs Muhammed. Not muhammed vs america, or muhammed vs christianity.

If it was Muslims vs Christians, different story.
    If Bible and Christianity look so perfect, why don't you throw away all of your rules and just live your life and run a country by the rules of Bible?
    Won't you have a perfect country eventually? I mean why we should punish a criminal? Jesus would have forgiven him, lets forgive him too!
    Why should we punish a woman who committed adultery and threw away her son somewhere without a father?
    It is okay if you steal we won't punish you, Jesus will forgive you and so we do!
    Last edited by RedSpot; 05-28-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Joke is getting old and lame.
    ​Islam got old and lame 1400 years ago.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

If Bible and Christianity look so perfect, why don't you throw away all of your rules and just live your life and run a country by the rules of Bible?
    Won't you have a perfect country eventually? I mean why we should punish a criminal? Jesus would have forgiven him, lets forgive him too!
    Why should we punish a woman who committed adultery and threw away her son somewhere without a father?
    It is okay if you steal we won't punish you, Jesus will forgive you and so we do!
    ​Empire isn't Christian.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    So you call yourself a Muslim yet you are here mocking Issa's teachings?

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Or the fucking scary effects

OT : If Muhammad & Jesus really existed , you still can't really compare them to each other , both are prophets , one was sent to Christianity and one was sent to Islam.
    Jesus wasn't "sent to Christianity" he was sent to the world to teach everyone.
    If his teachings were only exclusive to one group of people then why would Muslims see him as a great prophet?
    [IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/1245929361_ong_bak2_backflip_kick.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast