Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Muscle Maximizer workout?

https://workoutmotivation.info/

Should I trust?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

https://workoutmotivation.info/
    @Lehsyrus
    Last edited by bibi; 06-26-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Use steroids.

Thanks
    I'm slim as fuck I don't gain weight , I eat as a fucking elephant.
    Also I'm kinda short .
    Is there any fucking exercise that I can do ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    MUSCLE MAXIMIZER

Should I trust?[/SIZE]
    Put on weight you dumb bibi, then work out.

All you have to worry about is not working out and being a fat bitch, in addition to you being ugly XD
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​Shoplift heavy objects.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Janitor (06-26-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Put on weight you dumb bibi, then work out.

All you have to worry about is not working out and being a fat bitch, in addition to you being ugly XD
    What about people who doesn't gain weight like me

Thanks
    Never use SUBSTANCES!
    work on your triceps=big arms
    abs>lose stomach fat first or your abs wont show
    chest>push ups, dumbell press>i personally dislike benching since push ups are better
    biceps CONCENTRATION CURLS!!>work on triceps though biceps are a very small muscle triceps are the things that make your arms look huge
    and FUCK LEGS all about AAA>>ABS AND ARMS

Thanks
    Use sixpackshortcuts. jk, just gain weight and go to gym?
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    do pushups daily and eat potato salad

Thanks
    For the love of god @bibi do not listen to Poison when it comes to weightlifting.

And no, don't trust that site. What are you trying to do?

Thanks
    on the real side, get some creatine. It's great for body mass building.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    For the love of god @bibi do not listen to Poison when it comes to weightlifting.

And no, don't trust that site. What are you trying to do?
    Trying to get muscles cus my arms are skinny as fuck I dont have any muscles. I Recently joined the gym I do push and ect but not sure if im doing it right, anyway all I want is a bit of muscles in my arms also a chocolate tablet(belly)

Thanks

Trying to get muscles cus my arms are skinny as fuck I dont have any muscles. I Recently joined the gym I do push and ect but not sure if im doing it right, anyway all I want is a bit of muscles in my arms also a chocolate tablet(belly)
    Alright no problem. First thing you're going to need to do is look at your diet. Cut out any excess sugars. You can have a snack here and there but you have to keep it to a minimum. Lean meats (chicken, tuna, etc), fruits, veggies, and nuts are all good for you. Start eating those. Look into getting a protein supplement, whey protein powder is the best to go by.

Now supplement wise, where Poison is an idiot, like usual, you have choices. You don't HAVE to take supplements, however you will feel more energized, will be able to lift more weight, and increase your gains in a shorter period of time with them.

All you'll need is a Nitric Oxide supplement (pre-workout), Creatine Monohydrate, a multi-vitamin, and fish oil. Don't fall for those "get massive with these ten different supplements" bullshit plans. That's all you need, unless you want a small added boost then you can add BCAA's to the stack.

As for the lifting portion, do many sets, low reps, with heavy weight. That doesn't mean max your weight though. Find a weight that you can only lift four or five times. Now use that weight for three reps, and take a two minute rest. Do it again. Keep doing it until you can't raise your arm even an inch. Do the same for the other arm.

As you lift more and more add a rep every few workouts until you hit seven reps. Then add some more weight and do it again.

Be sure you get an adequate amount of sleep. The most of your gains happens whilst you are sleeping. Also, be sure you drink a lot of water. Studies show that people who drink an average of 4 liters of water a day can lift up to (UP to) 39% more weight than if they do not. It's well worth it.

Eat properly but eat enough. Don't be too stringy on eating too much, go ahead and chow down, you need those carbs. But just eat the healthy stuff like that, if you start eating like shit and chow down, you will have very slow gains.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Auxilium (06-26-2013),bibi (06-26-2013),[MPGH]Killian (06-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Alright no problem. First thing you're going to need to do is look at your diet. Cut out any excess sugars. You can have a snack here and there but you have to keep it to a minimum. Lean meats (chicken, tuna, etc), fruits, veggies, and nuts are all good for you. Start eating those. Look into getting a protein supplement, whey protein powder is the best to go by.

Now supplement wise, where Poison is an idiot, like usual, you have choices. You don't HAVE to take supplements, however you will feel more energized, will be able to lift more weight, and increase your gains in a shorter period of time with them.

All you'll need is a Nitric Oxide supplement (pre-workout), Creatine Monohydrate, a multi-vitamin, and fish oil. Don't fall for those "get massive with these ten different supplements" bullshit plans. That's all you need, unless you want a small added boost then you can add BCAA's to the stack.

As for the lifting portion, do many sets, low reps, with heavy weight. That doesn't mean max your weight though. Find a weight that you can only lift four or five times. Now use that weight for three reps, and take a two minute rest. Do it again. Keep doing it until you can't raise your arm even an inch. Do the same for the other arm.

As you lift more and more add a rep every few workouts until you hit seven reps. Then add some more weight and do it again.

Be sure you get an adequate amount of sleep. The most of your gains happens whilst you are sleeping. Also, be sure you drink a lot of water. Studies show that people who drink an average of 4 liters of water a day can lift up to (UP to) 39% more weight than if they do not. It's well worth it.

Eat properly but eat enough. Don't be too stringy on eating too much, go ahead and chow down, you need those carbs. But just eat the healthy stuff like that, if you start eating like shit and chow down, you will have very slow gains.
    I would rep but my rep is shitty alright I will do this I have all the summer till september. I will post pictures.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Not gonna watch you work out or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast