Thanks

What hacked client is the best for hunger games

What client do you use for hunger games? You don't have to put a link, just the name is good, i can Google it or look on the forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have also been debating about this for a while.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingPickle View Post
    I have also been debating about this for a while.
    What clients have you tried so far?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i like weepcraft for hunger games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I dont know what u are looking for but i use matix for the chest/player esp & nofall, check it out its a good client.

Thanks
    WeepCraft is pretty good.

ClickAimbot too op :/

Thanks
    matix vip is the best bypass nc+ fly and clickaimbot killaura and speed hack

Somewhere between the thoughts of death and the memories of life.
    Thanks
    Finally made it through that entire video of weepcraft. Too many modules, for my taste.. Having to remember everything, never sure if you can request for something "orriginal".

Thanks
    WeepCraft for HG? Nah, I'd go with something more simple.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    I usually use Rubix for HG, but that's my preference. Obsidian is pretty good aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I used nodus simply because I could see chests through walls and people aswell nothing else that I really needed to win the hunger games anyways.

Thanks
    If Obsidian would upgrade it's Chest Looting, maybe a keybind to loot the chest or a "Loot all chests around me" trick, then I would personally vouch for it over and over.

Clients are like... RPG MMO's, or your stats on WiiFit. It's like a triangle map for your ability (I can't remember what it's called, but I'm sure you know what I mean). There's Speed, Spamming, Hacking, Crashing, Bypassing, and so on. Some clients might go towards the spamming "Ability Tree", where they have a better spammer. Some may like Strength, they'll have Amour Status HUD's, and an epic forcefield. It's like you have 20 points to upgrade your avatar's ability, "Use it wisely."

Weepcraft said "F*** Logic, I got 40 points. No, 80 points." Weepcraft has Attributes on every known side of hacking. It has multiple derps for aggrivating, loads of prefixed spam (Nazi sign, smoke weed, I can't because, etc), has a good forcefield, and can't be taken lightly because of all of it's bots and auto features. It even has a greater-than-everyone-else's Nocheat preferences.
    So, why isn't everyone using weepcraft? I just said it. That's right, there's too much attributes. If you have used the client already, you can see that it has over 120 hacks.... that I may never use. You want a good client for Hunger Games, right? I'm sure you don't really need a Crasher or Xray customizations to play it.

I, personally, would go for Obsidian. If I explained it like the above, Obsidian leans more towards Speed. It's timer needs better customization, but because of the lack of more timer options, you won't go crazy and put your timer at x20. The Step hack is, by defualt, 5.5 blocks high. Toggling the Bypass feature gives you a NoCheat bypass that allows you to step up one block. And, the forcefield is amazing.
    Turn on Criticals, Knockback, and Mass Kill. You will take out hordes over hordes of zombies. What I call "The Dragon Ball Z trick", if you attack over 3 people (4+) or mobs/animals with your Force Field (The client has a Kill Aura. I call the combination of Criticals, Knockback, and Mass Kill as a Forcefield. Why? Because there's a circle around you with the radius of 7 blocks that no mob can enter.), then you will 'Jump' with epic speed. You attack all targets at very fast speeds (Running towards them), knock them back about 12-15 blocks (Yeah, I tested this. It's far.), then luanch yourself at a x2-x4 speed through the air and land right near them, as if it was on purpose to attack them once more. In Dragon Ball Z terms, you attack really fast, launch them back, teleport to them, then continue to attack. Tested on Villager Defence, you can knock out waves over waves of enemies.
    Also tested on Castle Defence. Enemy has golden chestplate, leggings, and boots. My iron sword kills them in 2 hits. Forcefield: Epic.

tl;dr:
    Weepcraft has too many features, but is pretty good if you like that kind of thing. Some bots are not free, and the 1.6.2 version doesn't have optifine.. yet.
    Obsidian is my personal prefix. It's good for running around, getting in and attacking then getting out, and pvp. It has a Silent-Aiming Kill Aura (Server side "your head turning towards the enemy"-ness), and the Forcefield (Read above) is like nothing I've ever seen before.

Go for Obsidian. You can knock out 3 people fighting at the same time, and they won't even have time to catch who killed them. It does include a Chest Loot button (With a fix available for the position of where the button is), chest/player esp, Dolphin, Biome Saftey (IronMan, can't touch cactus fire etc), and there are multiple secrets hidden in the client.. such as the Dragon Ball Z trick, climb is secretly a nocheat bypass glide hack, Freecam-{Y} can teleport you in an 8 block radius, and many more.
    Last edited by DepressedEevee; 07-31-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wow tmi @DepressedEevee

Thanks
    My tl;dr is TMI. Problem? @vhalavan15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DepressedEevee View Post
    My tl;dr is TMI. Problem? @vhalavan15
    lol no
    msg2short