Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

This is true, but I'm 17, and as soon as I turn 18, I'm going to the marines.
    I'll give you my word on that.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Oh let me tell you something:

I was born in a warzone, lived in a warzone for five years until my father(who was a paracommando)realised our part of the country was lost to bombs, and got us out of there. I've seen my little buds bleed to death, I know what war is, and that is exactly why I have to go back. It is rediculous for me to tell you this on a game hacking site, but if thats the way it is supposed to be, then so be it.
    I don't play cod, I don't play first person games and then put that as my view of real life war.

I KNOW what it is about. I've shot heavy weapons before, I've seen people die, I've seen people get bombed, I know what it is all about. I even have torture videos of people I used to know(used to as in they are dead).
    And that is exactly why I think these guys are dumb.
    There is a reason I want to join the marines
    And that is not for the ultimate killing experience
    I'll either die chasing my goal in the war, or I'll succeed. You don't know me in real life
    ​Where are you from?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
    ​Where are you from?
    There is a reason I'm not putting real life information of myself on this site since I revealed the fact that I find my old religion(islam) or any other religion incredibly rediculous.

I suppose my origin wouldn't really betray too much
    I'm from Chechnya.

Here

https://www.google.be/search?q=chech...CtGw7AaXzoHwCA
    Last edited by Snake; 08-03-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

There is a reason I'm not putting real life information of myself on this site since I revealed the fact that I find my old religion(islam) or any other religion incredibly rediculous.

I suppose my origin wouldn't really betray too much
    I'm from Chechnya.

Here

https://www.google.be/search?q=chech...CtGw7AaXzoHwCA
    I know about the checheynanconflicts. It's still unstable, do you really want to go back there?
    Last edited by C.C.; 08-03-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Even so, he will never have enough balls to do something similar to the things the rebels are doing.
    Achieve something then talk about others.
    ​You mean he's not stupid enough to do the things the rebels are doing.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
    I know about the chechnyan conflicts. Do you really want to go back?
    Yeah, I have some business to finish with some people there

Here is a brief story:

My dad was a rich man in Chechnya, since after he left the paracommandos after the first war in Chechnya, he became a succesful business man and earned around 180k-280k dollars per month(I still have pictures of our huge homes).

Because of this, my dad was a target for rebels. They broke in at night and kidnapped him.
    I still have all the videos of them torturing him. My mom sent the kidnappers all the money we had, but they didn't release him. My dad had 4 brothers and 6 sisters.
    None of them did anything for him, except one of my uncles, who told my mom that when they execute my dad, all the homes and cars are his.

The torturing was really bad. They pulled out his teeth, nails, cut his back, whipped his back and all that.
    He had been there for months, same torture everyday, so he managed to grab a knife, and as weak as he was mentally and physically whilst tied up, he cut his arms to commit suicide.
    Just at that moment my fathers uncle and father took their unit back together and found out the position of my father and rescued him in return for no fighting with the kidnappers.
    I still have pictures and recordings that they used to send to my mother to prove their actions.
    My father doesn't even know that I know all this, and that is exactly why I have to go back and finish these kinds of acts.

Once I'm done with that I'm probably going to try to get in the SAS or Chechen Spetsnaz Special Forces

It really is rediculous for me to say this on a gamehacking site, but where else should I?

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​You mean he's not stupid enough to do the things the rebels are doing.
    Tryna be funny? try again.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Tryna be funny? try again.
    Can you atleast read what I replied to your ignorant ass?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Oh let me tell you something:

I was born in a warzone, lived in a warzone for five years until my father(who was a paracommando)realised our part of the country was lost to bombs, and got us out of there. I've seen my little buds bleed to death, I know what war is, and that is exactly why I have to go back. It is rediculous for me to tell you this on a game hacking site, but if thats the way it is supposed to be, then so be it.
    I don't play cod, I don't play first person games and then put that as my view of real life war.

I KNOW what it is about. I've shot heavy weapons before, I've seen people die, I've seen people get bombed, I know what it is all about. I even have torture videos of people I used to know(used to as in they are dead).
    And that is exactly why I think these guys are dumb.
    There is a reason I want to join the marines
    And that is not for the ultimate killing experience
    I'll either die chasing my goal in the war, or I'll succeed. You don't know me in real life
    Army or Navy or Air force is nothing compared to be a part of the battlefield and the bullets and mortar shells flying right above your head.
    Especially when you are not trained or can handle a gun and aim, I know a lot of stories of heroic soldiers with perfect training record but in the battlefield they start crying like babies and screaming.

I wish you the best in your life, but please If you got something to say about others keep it to yourself, because who knows! they might be way better and more successful than you are.

As an "Ex-Muslim" you should know this :

"O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them" 49:11

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Can you atleast read what I replied to your ignorant ass?
    I was reading while u were typing this reply. :/
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah, I have some business to finish with some people there

Here is a brief story:

My dad was a rich man in Chechnya, since after he left the paracommandos after the first war in Chechnya, he became a succesful business man and earned around 180k-280k dollars per month(I still have pictures of our huge homes).

Because of this, my dad was a target for rebels. They broke in at night and kidnapped him.
    I still have all the videos of them torturing him. My mom sent the kidnappers all the money we had, but they didn't release him. My dad had 4 brothers and 6 sisters.
    None of them did anything for him, except one of my uncles, who told my mom that when they execute my dad, all the homes and cars are his.

The torturing was really bad. They pulled out his teeth, nails, cut his back, whipped his back and all that.
    He had been there for months, same torture everyday, so he managed to grab a knife, and as weak as he was mentally and physically whilst tied up, he cut his arms to commit suicide.
    Just at that moment my fathers uncle and father took their unit back together and found out the position of my father and rescued him in return for no fighting with the kidnappers.
    I still have pictures and recordings that they used to send to my mother to prove their actions.
    My father doesn't even know that I know all this, and that is exactly why I have to go back and finish these kinds of acts.

Once I'm done with that I'm probably going to try to get in the SAS or Chechen Spetsnaz Special Forces

It really is rediculous for me to say this on a gamehacking site, but where else should I?
    Dude that's fucking ridiculous. Especially in these countries where it's so dangerous to have wealth. So are you in the UK now?

And it's cool talk about your history, there's people here who listen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Dude that's fucking ridiculous. Especially in these countries where it's so dangerous to have wealth. So are you in the UK now?

And it's cool talk about your history, there's people here who listen.
    I live in a west european country right now. Basically, the SAS accepts the nationality I have right now, so thats one obstacle passed.
    I know there are people who listen, but there are enough people who troll it hard enough and take the trustability of ones story down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I live in a west european country right now. Basically, the SAS accepts the nationality I have right now, so thats one obstacle passed.
    I know there are people who listen, but there are enough people who troll it hard enough and take the trustability of ones story down.
    How's your family doing financially since you moved? since you said they practically had to forfeit all their money over.

Those fucks who troll thrive off getting a reaction from someone. Just ignore and move on really. But I do love getting into a logical debate when it comes down to it.

Thanks
    Army or Navy or Air force is nothing compared to be a part of the battlefield and the bullets and mortar shells flying right above your head.
    Especially when you are not trained or can handle a gun and aim, I know a lot of stories of heroic soldiers with perfect training record but in the battlefield they start crying like babies and screaming.

I wish you the best in your life, but please If you got something to say about others keep it to yourself, because who knows! they might be way better and more successful than you are.

As an "Ex-Muslim" you should know this :

"O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them" 49:11

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I was reading while u were typing this reply. :/
    Thats why I am joining the marines.
    To make sure there is no way to pussy out and fight the way real men did.
    To make sure you've experienced the battlefield so that you wouldn't fear getting into a fight with rebels since I had to face trained soldiers in the battlefield, and once I've served a few years in the marines, I'm going to make sure I encounter close quarters fights with trained opponents so that my life is not a lie.
    If I die, so be it, if I don't, so be it. I've got nothing to lose

Ofcourse I won't be able to convince you unless I would somehow record that all and post it here(which I might try later), but yeah.

If you are going to tell me that what these rebels are doing, whether trained soldiers are not, isn't stupid, then you also have something missing in your brain..

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

How's your family doing financially since you moved? since you said they practically had to forfeit all their money over.

Those fucks who troll thrive off getting a reaction from someone. Just ignore and move on really. But I do love getting into a logical debate when it comes down to it.
    My dad had no real education in Chechnya, since for one the education was horrible, and there was a constant risk of your school getting bombed.
    For that reason, he won't be making big money here, but he is earning around 2500-3000€ a month for now(he started a new business two weeks ago, its growing good and might evolve back in Chechnya).
    Same goes for my mom. She didn't worry about real education back in Chechnya since she married my dad and got everything she needed, but I'm pretty certain she regrets not studieng further now.
    She is a good cook and for that reason she is a chef in a restaurant, earns around 2000-2500 euros per month so I geuss you could say I'm actually living a luxe life since I only have one brother and one sister.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thats why I am joining the marines.
    To make sure there is no way to pussy out and fight the way real men did.
    To make sure you've experienced the battlefield so that you wouldn't fear getting into a fight with rebels since I had to face trained soldiers in the battlefield, and once I've served a few years in the marines, I'm going to make sure I encounter close quarters fights with trained opponents so that my life is not a lie.
    If I die, so be it, if I don't, so be it. I've got nothing to lose

Ofcourse I won't be able to convince you unless I would somehow record that all and post it here(which I might try later), but yeah.

If you are going to tell me that what these rebels are doing, whether trained soldiers are not, isn't stupid, then you also have something missing in your brain..

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

My dad had no real education in Chechnya, since for one the education was horrible, and there was a constant risk of your school getting bombed.
    For that reason, he won't be making big money here, but he is earning around 2500-3000€ a month for now(he started a new business two weeks ago, its growing good and might evolve back in Chechnya).
    Same goes for my mom. She didn't worry about real education back in Chechnya since she married my dad and got everything she needed, but I'm pretty certain she regrets not studieng further now.
    She is a good cook and for that reason she is a chef in a restaurant, earns around 2000-2500 euros per month so I geuss you could say I'm actually living a luxe life since I only have one brother and one sister.
    Dam well that's good to hear. Sounds like your family it's working out great. Now atleast it's a huge weight lifted to know your families safe.
    My family moving from the war in Israel and poland years back was the best decision.

Thanks
    Dam well that's good to hear. Sounds like your family it's working out great. Now atleast it's a huge weight lifted to know your families safe.
    My family moving from the war in Israel and poland years back was the best decision.
    You've been through that too?
    Tell me your story too

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wouldn't it be more stupid to sit down so the army destroy the houses and murder them?
    Fighting back is the least thing they can do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast