Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn20 View Post
    Seriously??? ok, i dont wanna to flame.......... No offense but who can code C++ here???? if we all can code it, we can simply create our own hacks..... but we dont, we still leeching and begging, so thats y im wasting my 1k Yuan to buy a book(700 pages) about C++...and please, stop arguing about this and that, unless its about pro programmer's debate.....
    He don't know what is swprintf , so rip programming ....

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    He said that i used a cracked UB (I don't think sth like that currently even exists) and coded myself another menu for it. Are you fucking serious?
    By the way since you don't read correctly , he said "most"

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

lol , I think it took like more than 10 min to know the difference between printf alts and the slider size , I'm pretty sure you cannot also code a slider.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Dredd For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok some last words about this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    SDK is based on the hook
    In the last post you clearly said SDK = hook

he just used bunch of things like ServerSay function
    What else should i do in your opinion? Make a own chat function for no sense?

VB.NET is easier and probably the easiest language I have ever seen though I didn't learn it.
    Yes VB.NET is easier but not the easiest. It has a reason why there is a BASIC in it's name. This is the first time i agree with you at all.

80% you will fail because you cannot actually know the difference between printf and alts
    So explain me what any kind of printf has to do with this while i don't even have a console attached. It's as much non sense as asking for the differents between MessageBoxA and MessageBoxW.

you used C++ for a month which explains you're copying pasting with no sense.
    I don't copy paste for the simple reason that i actually understand what i do. Starting with c++ at all is not the same like starting with c++ after already coding in other languages (im not just talking about VB.NET) at all since you already know the basics you need.

And about the previous post:
    When I saw your post it was "bug" , and I do know the difference.
    The bug actually is that the menu gets always drawed under some parts of the AVA HUD but that bug does not mean that the menu itself is buggy, it just means that the game forces some parts of it's HUD to get drawed in front of the menu which is not rlly fixable at all.

Still a crap one , seems like you cannot even code a better one.
    Yea checking if the boolean for drawing the menu is true before drawing anything is the biggest crap ever for sure...

When you talked about it , It was the mouse one , even though the arrow key one is easy to be clean of bugs than mouse one.
    With the engine Canvas it is impossible to make anything clean of any bugs but it depends on your definition of bug.

guys go look in C++ programming section and search for his thread it was from 3 months , lying isn't good .
    Im not even close to be lying since that thing some months ago was most likely jabber coding everything and me sleeping in front of my pc since i actually coded pretty much nothing of that so it doesn't really count.

since you don't know how to fix its bug if you say that it is the bugged one.
    Already explained the answer to this one since 2 times in the rest of the text above.

So, that was my part of this "useful" conversation. For everything else i refer to my last sentence in post #27 .
    Have a nice day

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    What else should i do in your opinion? Make a own chat function for no sense?
    There is a better one.

In the last post you clearly said SDK = hook
    It is , lol , any you still didn't answer me , how do you generate the SDK ?

So explain me what any kind of printf has to do with this while i don't even have a console attached. It's as much non sense as asking for the differents between MessageBoxA and MessageBoxW.
    Well , the printf is different in the you're asking about and since you don't know the difference , here it is:

Code:
    char SPrintF[MAX_PATH];
    wchar_t WsPrintF[MAX_PATH];

wchar_t text = L"My text for WsPrintF";
    char text2 = "My text for printf";
    const char text3 = "My text for sprintf";
    wsprintf(WsPrintF, L"Text:(%S)", text);
    printf(Text:(%s)", Text2);
    sprintf(SPrintF, "Tet:(%s)", text3);
    For your information pro coder , printf , sprintf , wsprintf and swprintf is not only used for "Consoles", but used for the SDKs and printing some stuff or storing some stuff.

I don't copy paste for the simple reason that i actually understand what i do. Starting with c++ at all is not the same like starting with c++ after already coding in other languages (im not just talking about VB.NET) at all since you already know the basics you need.
    Actually , you started it from 4 months or more. Source : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...-resource.html

The bug actually is that the menu gets always drawed under some parts of the AVA HUD but that bug does not mean that the menu itself is buggy, it just means that the game forces some parts of it's HUD to get drawed in front of the menu which is not rlly fixable at all.
    It wasn't well explained when you said it "has" a bug.

Yea checking if the boolean for drawing the menu is true before drawing anything is the biggest crap ever for sure...
    You cannot get it ? I didn't mean about drawing without a check , I mean the draw itself is many fucking lines when It can be made only in 10 lines ...

With the engine Canvas it is impossible to make anything clean of any bugs but it depends on your definition of bug.
    Then why mine isn't buggy ? because you cannot code.

Im not even close to be lying since that thing some months ago was most likely jabber coding everything and me sleeping in front of my pc since i actually coded pretty much nothing of that so it doesn't really count.
    It is that you learnt C++ from 4 months or more .

And also , end this , you don't want to know that you're c&p version , I'm busy coding atm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Dredd For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Like i said in the sniper gallery match last week "keep up the good work guys you will be legends among legends . don't let anyone dismay you from furthering your knowledge of code ! I may not be liked to much because i mad an ass of myself . for that i am sorry but it makes me happy to watch you guys get better every week .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    What implementations? All he did was bypassing xigncode just to create another "anti cheat" which is pretty much the biggest no sense thing i've ever seen in a game hacking forum in my entire life. There's also nothing hard in that since i could code something equal in just some hours.
    Again with your mockery.
    But do you remember who first started to teach you C++? Me.

Wasn't it an bug , now it is a test ? , even If It was test still that you need to show off .. you could type this is a test , great coder.
    Just say hi. This is ccman32. Only now you see his true colors?

With the engine Canvas it is impossible to make anything clean of any bugs
    ROFL. Stop it I can't laugh anymore.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The flame on this thread is unbelievable, same thread again basically from ccman32 basic vbnet thing. BTW: is freddy real name carl gluden. Just someone ingame told me something about him and he used to work for cal tech or someting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to codexstriker For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    ROFL. Stop it I can't laugh anymore.
    Well, some textures are only available ingame, some only in lobby. If i enable the killamachine hack while my menu is open all textures on my menu turn orange, as i was already saying there are some parts of the HUD in AVA that always get drawed in front of the menu as well as AVA does not rlly care about in which order you draw some stuff since sometimes they get completely messed up and you end up having the texture being drawed behind everything else so you cannot see it or something you draw first like the mouse suddenly disappears behind the menu and you have to mess up with pCanvas->PopDepthSortKey() and pCanvas->PushDepthSortKey (..) and put it here and there before it starts working correctly even while the code is completely different from how it's supposed to be. If you can fix all of these then show me, otherwise accept that my words are true.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks

Well, some textures are only available ingame, some only in lobby. If i enable the killamachine hack while my menu is open all textures on my menu turn orange, as i was already saying there are some parts of the HUD in AVA that always get drawed in front of the menu as well as AVA does not rlly care about in which order you draw some stuff since sometimes they get completely messed up and you end up having the texture being drawed behind everything else so you cannot see it or something you draw first like the mouse suddenly disappears behind the menu and you have to mess up with pCanvas->PopDepthSortKey() and pCanvas->PushDepthSortKey (..) and put it here and there before it starts working correctly even while the code is completely different from how it's supposed to be. If you can fix all of these then show me, otherwise accept that my words are true.
    That doesn't mean that canvas nothing clear in it , and com'on you didn't know PopDepthSortKey before some one told you , so don't show off like you're a big coder , since you don't know the difference between basic C++ functions , then you're just C&Ping , when you don't know how to or what is SDK Generator based on then you're just C&Ping , And yeah I can use all the textures I want even changed one , But you don't know how to draw a slider as I told you ..... yeah , you don't know what is wsprintf lol , how would you draw a working slider with customized size ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Dredd For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That doesn't mean that canvas nothing clear in it , and com'on you didn't know PopDepthSortKey before some one told you , so don't show off like you're a big coder , since you don't know the difference between basic C++ functions , then you're just C&Ping , when you don't know how to or what is SDK Generator based on then you're just C&Ping , And yeah I can use all the textures I want even changed one , But you don't know how to draw a slider as I told you ..... yeah , you don't know what is wsprintf lol , how would you draw a working slider with customized size ?
    /10chars

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks

/10chars
    RIP programming knowledge of @Judge Dredd

I'm not going to answer to anything else you post here since this sentence changed absolutly everything.
    Was it for me ? I think you're wrong because you don't know what SDK means ...... lol.

I will tell you something , go learn C++ basics or go learn from jabber again so you can know the difference between the basic functions or wait , go code an injector or a macro that may make your skills better..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Dredd For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Hhahah, I know how to fix those problems. But why should I tell you?
    Your problem is related to the fact that you don't know to hook. Sad story but true one.

Anyways, I don't even use those functions you mentioned as I don't need to.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Your problem is related to the fact that you don't know to hook. Sad story but true one.
    Rofl. That problem is related to the fact that AVA has a kinda strange way of drawing which has nothing to do with hooking at all.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Rofl. That problem is related to the fact that AVA has a kinda strange way of drawing which has nothing to do with hooking at all.
    *Facepalm* Rofl. Rofl.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013),Judge Dredd (08-07-2013)

Thanks

Hhahah, I know how to fix those problems. But why should I tell you?

Anyways, I don't even use those functions you mentioned as I don't need to.
    Yeah , no need for it , If he used his brain he would make it .... but you know .. he don't even know how to use the brain.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Rofl cannot stop laughing please don't type this things, please I will die from what you're saying ..... AVA is same engine like every game that has UE3 , It isn't related to AVA but for the drawing itself......

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Dredd For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah , no need for it , If he used his brain he would make it .... but you know .. he don't even know how to use the brain.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Rofl cannot stop laughing please don't type this things, please I will die from what you're saying ..... AVA is same engine like every game that has UE3 , It isn't related to AVA but for the drawing itself......
    Well, it's not like im the only one saying that:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

AvaDead (08-07-2013)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast