Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    wow... do you believe everything you hear from the news... this shows me how sheltered you are, I feel sorry for you.
    Not really no.
    Most shit I do my own research on through multiple sources, and I try to get as much information as I possibly can. I really hate the news, considering they like to exaggerate a ton. Personal accounts 'n shit are usually the most trustworthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post

Hue, Illuminatti.
    Watch this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Watch this.

68 mins and 26 seconds? Nty.

I could watch 10 mins of the video though, if you want.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well this is interesting, I actually found a video proving implantation of explosives (in theory) in the WTC in several floors, which explains why the building collapsed unlike the others in the shared image's https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post8667271 and here is the video:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Not really no.
    Most shit I do my own research on through multiple sources, and I try to get as much information as I possibly can. I really hate the news, considering they like to exaggerate a ton. Personal accounts 'n shit are usually the most trustworthy.
    what plays into the whole 9/11 tragedy is that was what pushed the homeland security into more power since they can break our constitutional rights to take down "terrorism"... That means they are above the law as well as FEMA and TSA. This isn't a conspiracy it's what's happening now. that's why we're in Iraq to "take down terrorism" but really it's us reaping the wealth from the land... Notice how there's so many gun laws now, and the police are now equipping themselves with fast cars, high radar detectors, kevlar vests, m16, hk10, and ar15. It's going to be marshall sooner than you know it with all these riots and protests going on. Especially the shit going on in egypt since we practically caused it

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post

68 mins and 26 seconds? Nty.

I could watch 10 mins of the video though, if you want.
    you need to watch it. take an hour out of day and watch it. There's a few shaky conspiracies as far as the numbers 333, but you learn alot about the bible which explains all the shit going on with the war today. to be a smarter person is to learn. be informed. it's smart to learn about this shit brinley!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (08-17-2013),Elocrypt. (08-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    what plays into the whole 9/11 tragedy is that was what pushed the homeland security into more power since they can break our constitutional rights to take down "terrorism"... That means they are above the law as well as FEMA and TSA. This isn't a conspiracy it's what's happening now. that's why we're in Iraq to "take down terrorism" but really it's us reaping the wealth from the land... Notice how there's so many gun laws now, and the police are now equipping themselves with fast cars, high radar detectors, kevlar vests, m16, hk10, and ar15. It's going to be marshall sooner than you know it with all these riots and protests going on. Especially the shit going on in egypt since we practically caused it

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

you need to watch it. take an hour out of day and watch it. There's a few shaky conspiracies as far as the numbers 333, but you learn alot about the bible which explains all the shit going on with the war today. to be a smarter person is to learn. be informed. it's smart to learn about this shit brinley!
    I believe 9/11 was done by terrorists 'n shit and all that jazz, but I also believe the government is beating a dead horse. They use it for gun control laws (which only make things worse), go to war, and even to tap into our fucking phones. There's no conspiracy theory behind it; it's just fact that the government is a load of bologna.
    To be fair, the police are equipping themselves better shit to protect themselves. There are countries that use Lambos and Maseratis for cop cars. Riots aren't a new thing either; they're happening all around the world right now, and ours are fucking shitty compared.

Like I said before, the only thing I really believe is that the government is abusing power that it doesn't have.

Thanks
    Who are we to say that there's nothing out there. I believe there's this sort of shit but we don't have the technology to see/discover it.
    I actually don't see a problem in dying when everyone else does (not being emo or someshit haha) I mean, I'd just feel sorry for the people younger than me.
    The world needs a restart button, everything starts again but we take different paths, avoiding the ones we take now that fuck up the world... I dunno

Nice thread
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I believe 9/11 was done by terrorists 'n shit and all that jazz, but I also believe the government is beating a dead horse. They use it for gun control laws (which only make things worse), go to war, and even to tap into our fucking phones. There's no conspiracy theory behind it; it's just fact that the government is a load of bologna.
    To be fair, the police are equipping themselves better shit to protect themselves. There are countries that use Lambos and Maseratis for cop cars. Riots aren't a new thing either; they're happening all around the world right now, and ours are fucking shitty compared.

Like I said before, the only thing I really believe is that the government is abusing power that it doesn't have.
    america abusing power was how i first thought. After i learned how greedy and controlling the US government is I started to learn about the differences between United States of America, the US corporation and the United States Government since they are 3 different branches of "america". Did you know that the reason why your name on your birth certificate is in all caps is because it's unconstitutional to use your actually name to be owned by a corporation so they make your name in all caps so it's not you're exact name. Yeah they can get away with this shit since theirs obviously alot of loopholes in a old ass document that they still follow. The US corporation is owned by the richest men in the world, they are the ones who own the federal bank and are partners with the UN. More you learn about how shady and horrible the corporation is the more you'll learn about the patterns they follow and the terrorism they do in foreign countries. We are the "Terrorist" who shouldn't belong in egypt, irag, israel, and south america who slaughter kids, families, and children in the name of "Terrorism"... mine as well be screaming "allah" as well destroy villages.

and don't get my started on obama and his fucking drones.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post
    Who are we to say that there's nothing out there. I believe there's this sort of shit but we don't have the technology to see/discover it.
    I actually don't see a problem in dying when everyone else does (not being emo or someshit haha) I mean, I'd just feel sorry for the people younger than me.
    The world needs a restart button, everything starts again but we take different paths, avoiding the ones we take now that fuck up the world... I dunno

Nice thread
    you know what, if all of this bullshit NWO and aliens and destroy the world really goes down, the fact that atleast the human race will go down together is somewhat comforting. We could just be the Egyptians that died off in mystery and just be a stepping stone for a greater race. Could happen but we have already fucked the world up as far as natural materials, toxic waste, chemicals, radiation, etc. who knows...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    america abusing power was how i first thought. After i learned how greedy and controlling the US government is I started to learn about the differences between United States of America, the US corporation and the United States Government since they are 3 different branches of "america". Did you know that the reason why your name on your birth certificate is in all caps is because it's unconstitutional to use your actually name to be owned by a corporation so they make your name in all caps so it's not you're exact name. Yeah they can get away with this shit since theirs obviously alot of loopholes in a old ass document that they still follow. The US corporation is owned by the richest men in the world, they are the ones who own the federal bank and are partners with the UN. More you learn about how shady and horrible the corporation is the more you'll learn about the patterns they follow and the terrorism they do in foreign countries. We are the "Terrorist" who shouldn't belong in egypt, irag, israel, and south america who slaughter kids, families, and children in the name of "Terrorism"... mine as well be screaming "allah" as well destroy villages.

and don't get my started on obama and his fucking drones.
    I pretty much knew all of that already. Corporations are the puppet masters, government hurts everyone, and we take the blame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I pretty much knew all of that already. Corporations are the puppet masters, government hurts everyone, and we take the blame.
    that's why the illuminate aspect really intrigues me. What if there was a cult from 1000's of year just fulling "prophecy" in a crazy way. who knows? By the way, thank you for stating your opinion, I really do appreciate it. I like getting in a debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    that's why the illuminate aspect really intrigues me. What if there was a cult from 1000's of year just fulling "prophecy" in a crazy way. who knows? By the way, thank you for stating your opinion, I really do appreciate it. I like getting in a debate.
    Thanks. I'm not too big on conspiracy theories, but I'm more into trying to completely and utterly logically think it out so normal drones would understand.
    Kinda like how fucked up the FDA is. Autism rates are up, cancer rates are up, and our food is getting more and more polluted (stuffed with chemicals). Not a coincidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks. I'm not too big on conspiracy theories, but I'm more into trying to completely and utterly logically think it out so normal drones would understand.
    Kinda like how fucked up the FDA is. Autism rates are up, cancer rates are up, and our food is getting more and more polluted (stuffed with chemicals). Not a coincidence.
    Dude i'm in guatemala and it's getting fucked down here. everything everyone eats is refried everything, chips, pork skins, unhealthy beef/chicken/pork. All their fruit is sprayed with pesticides that the US bans since they're super unhealthy. Everything they drink is pepsi or cocacoal since it's normal and cheaper. everyone is super overweight but they don't know any better. all these US companies are destroying this place, it's very sad. Not to mention the gangs that are killing each other over cell phones since they're most expensive here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Dude i'm in guatemala and it's getting fucked down here. everything everyone eats is refried everything, chips, pork skins, unhealthy beef/chicken/pork. All their fruit is sprayed with pesticides that the US bans since they're super unhealthy. Everything they drink is pepsi or cocacoal since it's normal and cheaper. everyone is super overweight but they don't know any better. all these US companies are destroying this place, it's very sad. Not to mention the gangs that are killing each other over cell phones since they're most expensive here.
    Also the food pyramid is a scam.
    Basically, it was invented around the 20's to promote our agriculture, as it wasn't doing so well.
    If you carefully read facts on the food pyramid, it clearly says that the best diet is the Ketogenetic diet, but the recommended carbs is 110g per day. The Keto diet consists of at the VERY most 10g per day, though 0 is preferred.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Also the food pyramid is a scam.
    Basically, it was invented around the 20's to promote our agriculture, as it wasn't doing so well.
    If you carefully read facts on the food pyramid, it clearly says that the best diet is the Ketogenetic diet, but the recommended carbs is 110g per day. The Keto diet consists of at the VERY most 10g per day, though 0 is preferred.
    yeah there's so many fucked up ingredients we consume and don't know it. all the dyes, acids, and high fructose corn syrup. I actually recently cut out alot of meat from my diet and started making a smoothie with pot seeds since they have a lot of crabs and protein plus taste good. They consist of 43% protein which i like to harvest them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yeah there's so many fucked up ingredients we consume and don't know it. all the dyes, acids, and high fructose corn syrup. I actually recently cut out alot of meat from my diet and started making a smoothie with pot seeds since they have a lot of crabs and protein plus taste good. They consist of 43% protein which i like to harvest them
    Actually, the best diet possible is fatty meats (steak, chicken, bacon, etc.), cheese (but no milk), and eggs. The Ketogenetic diet. Obviously you need vegetables 'n all that, but still. My cousin lost 180 pounds from that shit in about a year and a half, and he's still losing.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast