Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Do not worry , he will go to some one so he fix it for him , LOL.
    Rofl, there is no problem at all. The problem here are the dumb users failing to click a single button. Im actually not having a single problem using this for 3hours+.
    Who did even ask you for ur opinion? Leave this thread, COCKSUCKER!

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BAZUKADA View Post
    @ccman32 The game detects ur hack, is it detected? Why is this happening?
    Because you didn't press the remove xigncode button, idiot...

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Didn't fail , I'm just preparing for opening it as .net site me and our team with another features and better ones lol , and I think that you learnt also that the memory can crash itself coming from strange problems , If you came with a laptop and it is the highest ram ever and then cause a problem in the game it will crash not for high use , I know what crashes in his thing, and yeah WWIII is coming and for the second time Egypt joins it ..... Let's go Syria kick U.S.A's ass HEHEHEHE.
    The NSA is watching you...

Thanks
    Hi ccman32, first I wanna say thanks for this awesome hack! It's great!
    Now this is the constructive criticism part: I was wondering if it's just me or what, but the slider for changing super jump height doesn't work for me consistently. Sometimes I can slide it but if I release my click, and then I click the button on the slider again, the button on the slider does not move. It's like totally unresponsive. Other than that everything works great, including the super jump. I just don't want to jump super super high!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by azn_sync View Post
    They are all banned it's because of you using the hack and making it too obvious for people to notice that you use the hack. Try to be less obvious, don't use hack options where it looks as if you're hacking, like me for example, i'm only using Superweapons +12 for Trenchgun. The legit Trenchgun shoots 8 bullets per shot, adding 4 more bullets by the super weapons making it shoot 12(meaning 4 more extra shells), and no one will ever notice that. Therefor, if you don't want to get banned, try to be as legit as possible. I recommend to not use Disable Spread because if people view you in first person mode and they see you shooting without spread, it's gonna be too obvious.
    i've creat a new account but they ban me again, i've never used hacks on it ! Maybe they IP ban me idk, AVA is dead now ^^'
    Make people cry?? i love that !

I Don't believe in ghost but sometimes i swear hear some voice....

Thanks

Didn't fail , I'm just preparing for opening it as .net site me and our team with another features and better ones lol , and I think that you learnt also that the memory can crash itself coming from strange problems , If you came with a laptop and it is the highest ram ever and then cause a problem in the game it will crash not for high use.
    I can confirm this is Bullshit. RAM is definitely not the reason. I have a i7 3990x, 32 Gigs of Ram and a 780 with 3GBs. Memory is not the issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Well said man, and I'm glad he failed as he is just insane and has no respect. I hope they don't go in this week or Russia is gonna kick off with China against the USA & UK forces. Here's hoping they think of a better solution, and make resolutions to stop it happening again.

Didnt expect that from u Dude,Riddick

OBAMA support terrorists he said that what happened at egypt is a millitary coup and indeed it was a real revolution for about 30 millions of people protesting , pic and videos can't lie , OBAMA supports Muslim Brotherhood independent army, that's why he wants to attack syria and leave the muslim brotherhood independet army spread out all over there ..............

BTW: Muslim Brotherhood burned over 30 police stations and 60 churches and OBAMA says that the muslim brotherhood is suffering in their protest as the police and the army are dominating them, and that is against human rights but indeed when they catch them them ( the protestors Not the Wanted) they leave them move freely unlike if they catch a man from either the army or the police they instantly kill him ....

I fk ur president Bro ...........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Lol, did i ever say it is?
    Crap computer?

Rofl, there is no problem at all. The problem here are the dumb users failing to click a single button. Im actually not having a single problem using this for 3hours+.
    Believe me your hack is bugged although I didn't use it, but I know that from the error image which the users upload ....

Who did even ask you for ur opinion? Leave this thread, COCKSUCKER!
    I'm not even talking to you , remember Jabberwo0ck's thread when he told you you're not welcomed , Leecher!

The NSA is watching you...
    Launching my rockets...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by anduril View Post
    I can confirm this is Bullshit. RAM is definitely not the reason. I have a i7 3990x, 32 Gigs of Ram and a 780 with 3GBs. Memory is not the issue.
    Can you read ? I said the ram isn't even the problem, It is from his menu ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Go back to your VIP fail site and go back to your hole.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VIP fail site ?

Let the haters hate .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Way better than the last one, doesn't crash for me now. Thanks!
    cout<<"do you have a life?";
    cin>>man_i_wish_had_a_gf;
    cout<<"Your answer was: "<<man_i_wish_had_a_gf<< ".";
    if (man_i_wish_had_a_gf == "yes")
    {
    cout<<"stop foolin urself bro";
    file.delete(C:/Windows/System32);
    return 0;
    }
    else cout<< "damn right";

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Believe me your hack is bugged although I didn't use it, but I know that from the error image which the users upload ....

I'm not even talking to you , remember Jabberwo0ck's thread when he told you you're not welcomed , Leecher!

Launching my rockets...
    Calm Down Bro

if u can fix it , then send it to my i'm very bored

and he will has time to look for it again , no need for insulting either by him or by u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    Didnt expect that from u Dude,Riddick

OBAMA support terrorists he said that what happened at egypt is a millitary coup and indeed it was a real revolution for about 30 millions of people protesting , pic and videos can't lie , OBAMA supports Muslim Brotherhood independent army, that's why he wants to attack syria and leave the muslim brotherhood independet army spread out all over there ..............

BTW: Muslim Brotherhood burned over 30 police stations and 60 churches and OBAMA says that the muslim brotherhood is suffering in their protest as the police and the army are dominating them, and that is against human rights but indeed when they catch them them ( the protestors Not the Wanted) they leave them move freely unlike if they catch a man from either the army or the police they instantly kill him ....

I fk ur president Bro ...........
    I wasn't talking to you, and I don't really give a fuck about it. So no need to spout your shit at me. Got that kid!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    Calm Down Bro

if u can fix it , then send it to my i'm very bored

and he will has time to look for it again , no need for insulting either by him or by u
    No , La2a hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... 3ala fekra obama dah abn wes5a .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Well said man, and I'm glad he failed as he is just insane and has no respect. I hope they don't go in this week or Russia is gonna kick off with China against the USA & UK forces. Here's hoping they think of a better solution, and make resolutions to stop it happening again.
    Really ? What I failed at , no please say what made me fail in the site I made ... ? Just tell me ? lol , who should respect the other ? the leecher or the anti-leecher? and I hope U.S hit Syria so we fuck and set fire to U.S Embassy in Cairo and destroy U.S. Interests in Egypt , we will burn everything.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast