Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well you got lucky...

Thanks
    and then you woke up?

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is retarded fake.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Your 12 doe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

after being manhandled, cuffed, paraded around the downtown bus transit for having a pack of cigarettes as a minor, I can't believe this in the slightest
    Whaaaaaaat?
    Here you only have to be 18+ to buy them, yet anyone under the age of 18 is legally allowed to smoke :O
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah you kinda left out a crucial part of the story, YOU KNEW THE COP

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    they kept the money and weed for later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Yeah you kinda left out a crucial part of the story, YOU KNEW THE COP
    I don't care if the cop was his brother. He still would have gotten fucked with possession, intention to distribute, and dui. The whole things fake.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Call this shit bullshit!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post

Whaaaaaaat?
    Here you only have to be 18+ to buy them, yet anyone under the age of 18 is legally allowed to smoke :O
    Oh thats not the end of it. I was fined for $150, and had to attend 5 weeks of DAAC classes (Drug Abuse Alternative Center). I was 17, turning 18 in less than 3 months.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    After being manhandled for half an oz and having my bubbler taken from me I refuse to believe this.
    lol dude i have charges for bne and all sorts of shit, i've been to jail and i've been attacked by a police dog. that was all in Texas though, it's soooooo much different here in Massachusetts, especially in the small town of Millbury this took place in, I know the cops and my step-mom is related to one of them that was dealing with me. it happens all the time here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

I don't care if the cop was his brother. He still would have gotten fucked with possession, intention to distribute, and dui. The whole things fake.
    to clear things up since everybody cares so much, my car was parked and the key wasn't in the ignition. i was sitting there smoking a joint when the cop knocked on my window, i rolled it down he says how much weed have you had today, i get scared (this isn't the cop i knew he came later), and i didnt talk i just sat there and was like oh shit im going to jail and i wait for him to take me out of the car but instead he says this, "if you just tell me the truth you aren't going to get in trouble today". at that point i thought about the stories i've heard about millbury cops letting kids go with weed in their car, and then i told the truth. i get out of the car and 2 more officers show up, one who i knew. he asks me who i am i say my last name and my address and he says i know your step-mom. he called her and told her what's going on and to pick me up at the police station. then they search my car, get all my stuff, i ask what's going to happen? i wasn't sure if i would go to jail or not. nobody really tells me what's going on he just says we're going to take you to the police station. i get there and my step-mom is waiting, they tell me they're letting me off with a warning this time because it's my first time i have run in with the cops here, and because i was parked and everything i didn't get my license taken, car wasn't toed but i had to go get it later that night because they told my step-mom not to take me then because i was high. it was pretty scary at first but since i've experienced how cops act when your getting arrested i knew i wasn't getting in trouble because of the way they were treating me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

to clear things up since everybody cares so much, my car was parked and the key wasn't in the ignition. i was sitting there smoking a joint when the cop knocked on my window, i rolled it down he says how much weed have you had today, i get scared (this isn't the cop i knew he came later), and i didnt talk i just sat there and was like oh shit im going to jail and i wait for him to take me out of the car but instead he says this, "if you just tell me the truth you aren't going to get in trouble today". at that point i thought about the stories i've heard about millbury cops letting kids go with weed in their car, and then i told the truth. i get out of the car and 2 more officers show up, one who i knew. he asks me who i am i say my last name and my address and he says i know your step-mom. he called her and told her what's going on and to pick me up at the police station. then they search my car, get all my stuff, i ask what's going to happen? i wasn't sure if i would go to jail or not. nobody really tells me what's going on he just says we're going to take you to the police station. i get there and my step-mom is waiting, they tell me they're letting me off with a warning this time because it's my first time i have run in with the cops here, and because i was parked and everything i didn't get my license taken, car wasn't toed but i had to go get it later that night because they told my step-mom not to take me then because i was high. it was pretty scary at first but since i've experienced how cops act when your getting arrested i knew i wasn't getting in trouble because of the way they were treating me.
    3 cops aren't goint to show up in a small town for a kid smoking a joint in his car, you would have seen the cop if you were parked, you wouldn't have gotten away with a dui since you weren't driving, you left out the part where your car was torn up by the cops, and you've tried really hard to make this convincing but I don't believe a word out of your mouth. Still BS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

Oh thats not the end of it. I was fined for $150, and had to attend 5 weeks of DAAC classes (Drug Abuse Alternative Center). I was 17, turning 18 in less than 3 months.
    Holy shit that's strict! :0
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post

Whaaaaaaat?
    STRAYA MATE
    In god we trust.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast