Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    I posted this on the other thread about Syria:

You guys do realize this shit is a false flag. I know a lot of people on the forums are really young, but back in like 2000/2001, Bush said that Iraq had WMD's, and that's why we had to invade and go to war. Of course we never found WMD's because there none in the first place. We just needed some sort of match to do it.

This came out on Yahoo News about 7 months ago: US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

Here is a video of the rebels admitted to using chemical weapons:

Here's another one:
    thanks for this usefull Post bro

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Israel was the first country to welcome the coupe, why?
    you come to the past point >.< that i answerd you to give a proof

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

They aint attacking till the 7th of september though.
    I don't mind waiting until 9th of Sep, even better if they attack @ 9th then I will have my own birthday fireworks.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hoping for zombies after this .

"Don't argue with an idiot they'll just drag you to their level and beat you with experience"

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose."

[IMG]https://i163.photobucke*****m/albums/t289/joshcarr_2007z.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    >Be 6-7 years old
    >be with 2 friends alone at home
    >someone comes with the idea of showing our cocks
    >we pull them out
    >We start touching each others cocks
    >then we stop and a few days go by
    >Same situation happens and we blow each other
    >We try to fuck each other in the ass
    >Toosmallcock.jpg

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

You guys do realize this shit is a false flag. I know a lot of people on the forums are really young, but back in like 2000/2001, Bush said that Iraq had WMD's, and that's why we had to invade and go to war. Of course we never found WMD's because there none in the first place. We just needed some sort of match to do it.

This came out on Yahoo News about 7 months ago: US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

Here's another one:
    You got a point, but that doesn't mean the regime didn't use the chemical weapon themselfs, they used them a lot of times but the last time they used em it was a big mess!
    6 months ago or even more the regime intelligence tried and did make a fake video of the rebels using chemical gas on rats in labs and saying that they will use them on civilians soon.

And the war on Iraq and this one on Syria is just for the sake of Israel, US is just a puppet between the Israeli hands.

heres a vid of the SAA setting a chemical weapon;

And I believe that the UN report had stated that the rebels also used the chemical weapons but not as big as the regime did and not on civilians.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post
    Hoping for zombies after this .
    Yeah. It's about time...

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    You got a point, but that doesn't mean the regime didn't use the chemical weapon themselfs, they used them a lot of times but the last time they used em it was a big mess!
    6 months ago or even more the regime intelligence tried and did make a fake video of the rebels using chemical gas on rats in labs and saying that they will use them on civilians soon.

And the war on Iraq and this one on Syria is just for the sake of Israel, US is just a puppet between the Israeli hands.

heres a vid of the SAA setting a chemical weapon;

And I believe that the UN report had stated that the rebels also used the chemical weapons but not as big as the regime did and not on civilians.
    You want the whole story U.S Made -> Kada -> Bin Leadn -> Strike islam in all the world and make it appear like islam = Terriost -> Make a war in countries that still have army -> enter it in name to make it safe -> take oil -> out -> to make isreal safe then same story Iraq -> Syria -> Egypt -> Iran -> isreal Safe -> middle east is in mess -> happy life for U.S with oil they gain that what i belive if you have anthore thing to say give me it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    We all know the Egyptian people and I have been to Egypt once and the people there were soooo nice and always smiling.
    The Egyptian Army is even better, but Trust me the current leader of the army is a betrayer whos seeking the safety of Israel and a lot of troops and soldiers are falling into that trap and thats not good at all, and Morsi already warned us about those whos going to try to make the people hate the army but no that won't happen, never blame the army but blame their leaders.
    انت تعرف عبد الناصر ؟ كان وطنى وبردوه عملاء الامريكان قعدوا يقولوا عليه بيامن إسرائيل ... ده راجل حافظ القرآن وبيصلى وبيصوم وكل حاجه والدليل ان لو هو بيحبث عن امن إسرائيل يبقى ازاى امريكا بتعارضنا ؟ امريكا تموت فى امن إسرائيل!

والله يا صاحبى انت مش عايش فى مصر عشان تشوف الحجات اللى بتحصل بجد !
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Israel was the first country to welcome the coupe, why?
    Really , you don't know the truth because Israel was the second country to not welcome the "coup as you call it", not because a people in Israel or the media say "We welcome what happened" then all Israel is supporting us ? there is a difference between 3 :
    1-The civil (people)
    2-The media (any type)
    3-The government (supporting Ikhwan)

Just like in U.S , All the media is supporting us and the government and some people not supporting us , got it ? the governments who put the plans to destroy Egypt that's why they're sad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Here's another one:
    I told you no one believed me , Qatar and U.S trained the brotherhood to use chemical then say Bashar did that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    this whole chemical weapon in syria bullshit is stupid. obviously the american's trying to wage war over a country who is attacking itself is stupid. It's as stupid as the Vietnam war which we had no business in. Besides all we want to do is invade the country, take complete control of everything, and claim it for ourselves since we are the terrorists...

especially spend more money which we don't have, and put lives of soldiers who aren't smart enough to realize what they're doing in harms way... the united states is fucking retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I don't mind waiting until 9th of Sep, even better if they attack @ 9th then I will have my own birthday fireworks.
    لك الله يا بشار لكى الله يا سوريا

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    this whole chemical weapon in syria bullshit is stupid. obviously the american's trying to wage war over a country who is attacking itself is stupid. It's as stupid as the Vietnam war which we had no business in. Besides all we want to do is invade the country, take complete control of everything, and claim it for ourselves since we are the terrorists...

especially spend more money which we don't have, and put lives of soldiers who aren't smart enough to realize what they're doing in harms way... the united states is fucking retarded.
    Who told you U.S government doesn't have a business in what's happening in syria ? they do for sure , training soldiers , giving money for them , giving weapons for them and all that to destroy Syria , then they created a fucking excuse to complete their plan after they failed as a plan now they will fail as a military ..

And as usual they will be kicked in the ass.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post

True, but next time don't act like you control the whole world, US said that we will act if the regime doesn't pass the red line, and that red line is the chemical weapons usage.
    If you stepped aside and said I don't care about Syria do what ever you want with it, probably some Arab countries would have sent their own troops and guns to the rebels and helped them.
    Again, Israel is controlling the US, isn't it clear? You invaded Iraq to secure Israel from being bombed and now invading Syria to secure Israel from any chemical attack.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

لك الله يا بشار لكى الله يا سوريا
    الله يحشرك مع بشار, قوول امين

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast