Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

1-So you're denying the fact that a human can make a robot ?
    .. I think you are like: why the fuck should I care. But believe me ... that will affect in your life soon or later.
    Do you know what the word "Magical" means? Fucking read the post first.

Thanks
    I do not label my self as anything, I suppose I could be considered an creationist, or perhaps it's just Personal Philosophys

1- How is it that one explosion made everything?

How is it irrationalization of a topic can conclude solid 'evidence' or factual information for one person to actually 'believe' as factual.
    I don't personally at this moment have the collective knowledge to tell you humanities current status on factually making 'logic' or 'sense' of the 'start' of everything. However, it's also reasonable to assume there is no start.

2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys?

What a repulsive question. That question, shows your ignorance of how life works. Monkeys, seem pretty fucking similar to us compared to other animals in terms of many aspects that I shouldn't unknowingly state because they may be false. But I understand the concept of life changing. I believe micro life can spawn life, creatures, and possible 'intelligent' (To our perspective) beings. This of course takes into consideration life adapts to where it is to sustain it's self to 'survive' so it can possibly grow to influence it's environment more so physically so to say.

4- What is the religion you hate the most?

I 'hate' no religion, but I dislike aspects of the sociological result of it

5- What do you think of this statement
    " I would rather live my life thinking there is a god and then find out there isn't, than to live my life thinking there isn't one, then find out there is"

This statement is invalid. If one believes in super natural forces acting upon reality then they will only live in an unsolvable illusion of what is and what is not. They will never understand or truly grasp the acknowledgement of 'everything'. God is not a figure or an image, god is what everything, god is beyond everything, god is less than nothing, the concept of god can change and will always change. But one thing that is for sure, God is no individual, god being used as "God is" is simply a misinterpretation of our society to religion and has became a widely accepted and understandable way of explaining "GOD" and the fact I have to resort to this is to my self disrespect towards what is the acknowledgement of our known reality. I cannot say anything conclusively but I believe our reality is finite, but that is not the case for "existence".

Also, you do not know what atheism means just as many so called atheists do not.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 09-26-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

There must be a start and an end .. you are created then starting life then dying ... the same as the something which is the "solar system" / "universe" , the solar system was created by a big explosion as what I've been seeing that in the science and the explosion is getting bigger and bigger until it get back to normal and the universe ends and this means there is an end for this live which was described in the Qur'an .. so which thing made everything?
    Then let me ask you one question:
    ​Who created God?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeJr View Post

Do you know what the word "Magical" means? Fucking read the post first.
    He isn't a "magical man".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Then let me ask you one question:
    ​Who created God?
    No one. God exists and no one created him , he created diamonds , humans , animals and angels .
    An e.x: You live in a kingdom lonely and you can create anything as God , you created everything like this.
    You are just saying like : Who created the creator of the creatures? and it will come another one like this : Who created the creator of the creator of the creatures ? It won't end.

Qur'an (112:1 - 4) : Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Narrated Abu Huraira that the prohpet said : "People still wonder even said that God created the creatures, who created God? If it is found something from that, let him say you believe in God" . (Not translated that right)

The prohpet said : "Satan comes to one of you and he says : Who created such and such? until he says , who created your lord? If that was accomplished then seek refuge and it ends."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

No one. God exists and no one created him , he created diamonds , humans , animals and angels .
    An e.x: You live in a kingdom lonely and you can create anything as God , you created everything like this.
    You are just saying like : Who created the creator of the creatures? and it will come another one like this : Who created the creator of the creator of the creatures ? It won't end.

Qur'an (112:1 - 4) : Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Narrated Abu Huraira that the prohpet said : "People still wonder even said that God created the creatures, who created God? If it is found something from that, let him say you believe in God" . (Not translated that right)

The prohpet said : "Satan comes to one of you and he says : Who created such and such? until he says , who created your lord? If that was accomplished then seek refuge and it ends."
    So if God can just exist without a single reason behind his being, why can't we?
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    This argument is getting interesting..
    not really, Aborted ( atheists ) is / are beating DopeDog ( Muslim )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

So if God can just exist without a single reason behind his being, why can't we?
    Sorry but I didn't under stand what is your question .. maybe try to clear it .

Thanks

Sorry but I didn't under stand what is your question .. maybe try to clear it .
    He's basically saying if he wasn't created then how are we created from a person who wasn't even created. I mean logically a person/animal/magical creature has to come from somewhere. If he was just there then logically we could of been here just like that. I hope that I'm alive when we find another planet that has living people on them and see what they say about your bullshit religion. You actually believe a book that was made by a random fucking person? You don't need to have something to believe in to live your life. And about your fucking sig can't you spell?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Monster View Post
    1- How is it that one explosion made everything? If that was true then Missile/Nukes are a ''Peacefull thing'' and makes many explosions.
    2- How do you believe that we emerged from monkeys? Do any human looks like a fucking monkey to you? You fucking racist @Blake he called you a monkey/slave.
    3- What do you say about these videos? Do i care about some stupid arabs?
    4- What is the religion you hate the most?: Islam ''ALHUUUUUU GAYYYYBARRR''.
    5- What do you think of this statement? I dont fucking care about your opinoin, ******.
    Honestly I could careless. Call me a monkey /slave. It's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

He's basically saying if he wasn't created then how are we created from a person who wasn't even created. I mean logically a person/animal/magical creature has to come from somewhere. If he was just there then logically we could of been here just like that. I hope that I'm alive when we find another planet that has living people on them and see what they say about your bullshit religion. You actually believe a book that was made by a random fucking person? You don't need to have something to believe in to live your life. And about your fucking sig can't you spell?
    Which random person ? Look , You can see in the history that Muhammad was called before he been a prophet "الصادق الامين" the atheists called him the truth speaker and the custodian . Wait , You won't find another planet that has some people because simply there wasn't any thing other than the diamonds , the humans , the angles and the animals that was mentioned in the Qur'an which means there is no other creatures and allah knows more so.
    I'm 100% sure that there is no planet that could make us live in .
    Let's get back about the first thing , once again God isn't a "magical person". And about being created by a God who isn't created isn't something that is amazing or whatever it is ... What I see in your "illogical" question that you are saying the same meaning as :
    The "babies" can be born without having "sex" or without a mother/father/whatever.
    Another tip : Allah created Adam and Eve from the human then the others are born.
    I wonder how a fucking random person can have a Qur'an / religion that have unknown and known miracles .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Which random person ? Look , You can see in the history that Muhammad was called before he been a prophet "الصادق الامين" the atheists called him the truth speaker and the custodian . Wait , You won't find another planet that has some people because simply there wasn't any thing other than the diamonds , the humans , the angles and the animals that was mentioned in the Qur'an which means there is no other creatures and allah knows more so.
    I'm 100% sure that there is no planet that could make us live in .
    Let's get back about the first thing , once again God isn't a "magical person". And about being created by a God who isn't created isn't something that is amazing or whatever it is ... What I see in your "illogical" question that you are saying the same meaning as :
    The "babies" can be born without having "sex" or without a mother/father/whatever.
    Another tip : Allah created Adam and Eve from the human then the others are born.
    I wonder how a fucking random person can have a Qur'an / religion that have unknown and known miracles .
    I see waht you did there with the video.

Thanks

Well that answer is simple, not defending organized religion, but the probability of there being one single particle in the solar system that can somehow explode and create everything is basically zero. As I said, not defending organized religion, however if this magical particle can just "be there" to explode, then so can a higher being as both of the ideals stem from something being there that had always been there.

Thanks
    A man once said "The best way to make money is to start a religion"
    That mans name was L. Ron Hubbord
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Well that answer is simple, not defending organized religion, but the probability of there being one single particle in the solar system that can somehow explode and create everything is basically zero. As I said, not defending organized religion, however if this magical particle can just "be there" to explode, then so can a higher being as both of the ideals stem from something being there that had always been there.
    ​To clarify, I'm nowhere near being sold on the Big Bang Theory.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12