Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Questions to Atheists, Christians and Muslims

I have a few questions for you guys, no disrespect intended, I just want to find our your opinions

1 ( Christians and Muslims )
    1 - How do you believe that some guy in the sky, who just appeared out of nothing, made the entire universe..

2 ( Muslims )

2 - Why are you even Muslims? your religion is not a peaceful religion, one of your own admitted it on a video, and almost all muslims are terrorists, defend your religion and tell me

3 ( Christians and Muslims )

3 - Why did " God " make Monkeys have 99% of our DNA if we didn't evolve from them ?

4 ( Atheists, Christians and Muslims )

4 - What do you think of The Bermuda Triangle ?

5 ( Atheists )

5 - What do you believe happens when we die ?

Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    4 ( Atheists, Christians and Muslims )

Thank you
    If planes crash or boats sink anywhere else in the world its explained as pilot error or mechanical failure,if the same thing happens in the Bermuda Triangle some people immediately think aliens or time travel or parallel universes are involved.

The Bermuda Mystery is a non-mystery. It is literally the result of an over-hyped burst of semi-true and entirely false information.

When one looks at it rationally, one cannot help but note that the Bermuda Triangle region is actually the single most heavy traveled area near the contiguous United States. Quite literally hundreds of ships and planes travel through there every day. The military has dozens of bases on the East coast, and training areas for both the fighter squadrons and the U.S. submarine fleet go deep into this territory. It is not an exaggeration to say that this is the single most well-traveled area of ocean, over, on, and under, in the world.

Never heard or see anything the least bit mysterious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    and almost all muslims are terrorists

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    1 - How do you believe that some guy in the sky, who just appeared out of nothing, made the entire universe..
    That's why you "think" that Allah / God in your case is only a "guy who appeared" ..... This question is the same like the 2nd one , I believed in that because I cannot believe in ( what almost every atheist believe in ) nothing made everything . And because I see miracles and some verses from Allah that made me believe .
    2 - Why are you even Muslims? your religion is not a peaceful religion, one of your own admitted it on a video, and almost all muslims are terrorists, defend your religion and tell me
    I'm Muslim because I saw I read I muslimed , lol ... what do you think would I say ? I believe in something I see that it is the real truth. 6% of Muslims are terrorists .. does that even consider "almost"? Please don't tell me that my "religion" is not peaceful , It is only the people who aren't peaceful .

Isn't really that fantastic/unknown/secret something , It is only something that everyone fears from . I mean that It is something normal . *My own beliefs*

3 - Why did " God " make Monkeys have 99% of our DNA if we didn't evolve from them ?
    Because simply the humans were born from a same human ? Adam and Eve...
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Because simply the humans were born from a same human ? Adam and Eve...
    Yes, they were " born from the same human " but what about monkeys?
    you didn't answer my question, why are they 99% human DNA ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Yes, they were " born from the same human " but what about monkeys?
    you didn't answer my question, why are they 99% human DNA ?
    Because they are ? You're saying like "Why the earth is called the earth?" .. Get it right . I mean what do you mean of why they are 99% human ? Your main question that why we deny as Muslims / Christians that we weren't monkeys , isn't it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nothing happens when we die. We're just a bunch of little pieces of carbon floating around in the universe remember?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The world is a test, God wants us to see that for example if he made monkeys have "99%" of our DNA, would people believe in him. As said in the bible, this is a test on wether we deserve God's kingdom or not. As for Islam, they say it's a peaceful religion, but there are Muslims in Syria beheading Catholics just because of their religion. You really call that Islam? In the Quran it says kill all others that hurt you, but in the bible it says let them hurt you again. And Islamic people try to say Catholicism is a bad religion.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    The world is a test, God wants us to see that for example if he made monkeys have "99%" of our DNA, would people believe in him. As said in the bible, this is a test on wether we deserve God's kingdom or not. As for Islam, they say it's a peaceful religion, but there are Muslims in Syria beheading Catholics just because of their religion. You really call that Islam? In the Quran it says kill all others that hurt you, but in the bible it says let them hurt you again. And Islamic people try to say Catholicism is a bad religion.
    So god "tests us" by letting millions of innocent people die every year?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Yes, apparently he is making Muslims in Syria kill Catholics so they can go to his " Magical Kingdom ", and to see if others will still believe in him or just convert to Atheism or Islam...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

If I were God I would do the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Please don't say what you don't even know . You should be talking about "your" religion not about others , In the Qur'an It says Fight those who fight you and not kill who hurt you. Not because some Muslims hate Christians means that the "Religion" or "All Muslims" .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Q:How do you believe that some guy in the sky, who just appeared out of nothing, made the entire universe..
    A:How would you believe that someone who has the power to make the universe and give us a life would show himself to us ?
    Q:Why are you even Muslims? your religion is not a peaceful religion, one of your own admitted it on a video, and almost all muslims are terrorists, defend your religion and tell me
    A:If a muslim came out in a video saying it's a bad religion , is that any kind of official or any shit ? also everyone says muslims are terrorists because of the fucking bin ladin, he's not an arab leader or a muslim leader or shit, he's a normal muslim but he chosen to be a terrorist , we can say that all the christians are terrorists if one of them blow a building in anywhere in the world, makes no sense.
    Q:Why did " God " make Monkeys have 99% of our DNA if we didn't evolve from them ?
    A: it's like any normal animal, just almost have the same abilities of humans.
    Q:What do you think of The Bermuda Triangle ?
    A:just a normal place but with a crazy attraction force that can pull an airplane down to the ocean.
    Last edited by Lightning; 10-04-2013 at 07:20 AM.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Please don't say what you don't even know . You should be talking about "your" religion not about others , In the Qur'an It says Fight those who fight you and not kill who hurt you. Not because some Muslims hate Christians means that the "Religion" or "All Muslims" .
    #1 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islamin just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).
    #2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    #3 Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.
    Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. Hebeheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.
    #4 After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.
    Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.
    Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.
    Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.
    The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...
    And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!
    #5 Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.
    #6 Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.
    None of these other religions are at war with each other.
    #7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.
    #8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.
    #9 The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.
    "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
    (The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)
    Thus proves I know what I'm talking about.

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyos View Post
    Q:How do you believe that some guy in the sky, who just appeared out of nothing, made the entire universe..
    A:How would you believe that someone who has the power to make the universe and give us a life would show himself to us ?
    You didn't answer the question.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast