Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBSE View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I'm not sure how to exactly do a macro though. Which mode do you use? Mode C Machine gun?
    Also what does your sensitivity has to do with the script? Shouldn't a pixel be a pixel regardless of the sensitivity?
    Mainly C, everything else is raw oscar input (.amc)

The DPi although contrary to popular belief, is a separate entity from mouse movement command in a4tech mouses

Also about the mexican proxy, I open origin with mexican proxy, then add to cart, and at the payment form I disconnect it?
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    Use online shop (store.origin.com) and close Origin. It will redirect you to the mexican store. Easiest will be if you use Chrome (it translates the spanish into english) with the plugin foxyproxy, which will allow you to setup the proxy.

You disconnect it at the point where it asks you to login to your account (after you click on the checkout button). Then you log in with your Origin ID and pwd and just follow the normal process.

Thanks
    Hey folks,

I've just bought myself a Bloody V7 and I am just starting to try it out. Generally this seems to be a very good mouse, nice feeling and grip and there is no jitter or anything when you lift it off the mousepad. I've never had that with a mouse before... They all had a lift-off distance and this one doesn't seem to have one

Anyway, I wanted to try out the Core3 mode with Bloody4 software (1000 free clicks) and started up Battlefield 3. I don't feel any automatic compensation in "N" mode though, so I guess I have to make a script myself?
    The problem is that I am playing on a different sensitivity than you and OP says that it is not possible to change the sensitivity with his scripts. This is a dealbreaker for me, as I am used to my sens perfectly (90° / 180° / 270 ° turns with always the same wrist movement, etc.) so it would be hard for me to adjust to a new sensitivity.
    Hi,
    just download yellows macros (like M16A3) and modify them so it fits your mousesens (i did that too).
    Place the macro in your macro folder (see OP), open Bloody4, click on Headshot, then again on the other headshot (below the first one).
    There, just open the M16A3 macro and start changing the values to fit your needs (try&error :P).

Hf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for the macro!
    Cam Meekins - Living It Up
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________
    Player Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Battlefield and Minecraft
    Want to contact me? Do it for MP!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waynomat View Post
    Hi,
    just download yellows macros (like M16A3) and modify them so it fits your mousesens (i did that too).
    Place the macro in your macro folder (see OP), open Bloody4, click on Headshot, then again on the other headshot (below the first one).
    There, just open the M16A3 macro and start changing the values to fit your needs (try&error :P).

Hf
    Aight thanks. I played around a bit and figured out I need an offset of about -30 and up.... Guess it's so high coz I play on MouseSensitivity 0.009000
    However, one problem remains. After shooting the sight drops down extremely. Normally the sight goes back to where you started shooting :/

Thanks
    Aight thanks. I played around a bit and figured out I need an offset of about -30 and up.... Guess it's so high coz I play on MouseSensitivity 0.009000
    However, one problem remains. After shooting the sight drops down extremely. Normally the sight goes back to where you started shooting :/
    Well, thats what the revert function is for (in Headshot macro editor, just above the recoil values). Give it a try and set it to revert. It is supposed to set the gun back to the point it was before starting the macro.

If that doesnt work, you can try a mousesens workaround: use lower ingame sens (=lower offset values) and compensate it by using different DPI settings on your mouse :P

That way you should be able to use any mousesens (even yellows=no macro changes necessary) and still use your old gameplay feeling by choosing a fitting dpi setting.
    Last edited by waynomat; 10-06-2013 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks
    Well, thats what the revert function is for (in Headshot macro editor, just above the recoil values). Give it a try and set it to revert. It is supposed to set the gun back to the point it was before starting the macro.

If that doesnt work, you can try a mousesens workaround: use lower ingame sens (=lower offset values) and compensate it by using different DPI settings on your mouse :P

That way you should be able to use any mousesens (even yellows=no macro changes necessary) and still use your old gameplay feeling by choosing a fitting dpi setting.
    I'd recommend he sticks with the fixed 0.026 sens and play around the DPi instead

It's not made at 0.026 for random reasons

Thanks
    Nice.
    /2short.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    It's not made at 0.026 for random reasons
    Hm, interesting, so there is a difference/reason? In what concern? Any bugs/exploits in BF3 involved?

Thanks
    Hm, interesting, so there is a difference/reason? In what concern? Any bugs/exploits in BF3 involved?
    It's the ideal sensitivity to make adjustments with the mouse.

But you're welcome if you have a different opinion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    It's the ideal sensitivity to make adjustments with the mouse.

But you're welcome if you have a different opinion
    So it is just ideal, because it is *your* sensitivity... in that case i say, my sense of nearly 0.11 is even more ideal than yours. prove me wrong

Thanks
    So it is just ideal, because it is *your* sensitivity... in that case i say, my sense of nearly 0.11 is even more ideal than yours. prove me wrong
    Everybody has their own opinions ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    GG. Good Job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hi i have Bloody v7 with Bloody 4 software and i can`t use macros

help ?