Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

List your fav anime(s)

List your favorite anime(s) and they're pros, con, and why you like them.
    Here is my list.

Elfen Lied
    A perplexing story and a little odd. (refer to bottom of page for more info)

(PRO's)
    Nudity (It is oddly a ecchi anime)
    Boobs (Refer to up there ^^)
    Alot of random perversion
    Blood
    A few very sexual scenes
    A happy ending is you understand it

(Con's)
    A few fairly touchy scene that include Child abuse, And Child sexual abuse (Don't see any touching or anything), And the killing of several children, And in one scene a Diclonius (refer to bottom of page) child has its head blow off by a Famas assault rifle

(NOTE'S)
    I'd rated it a big fat R or MA for sexual content, violence and language.
    Best place to watch it free and in english (Sub) is zomganime.com or animefuel.com but anime fuel is missing one episode so zomganime is the best place. Not only has all the episodes but has better translating and better content (animefuels content seems diced not to sure though).

KissxSis
    A good story line but very short (Only 2 ep.s so far next one coming this fall or winter)

(Pro's)
    Incest
    Its ecchi

(Con's)
    2 ep.s.....

(NOTE'S)
    The manga is alot better and has a whole lot more "Pro's"
    I'd rate the anime PG-13 up to ep.2, And the Manga NC-17

School Days
    A "Slice of life" anime that ends in a real SLICE
    It go's like this Guy has crush, Best friend hooks him up with girl, Best friend has a secret crust for him, He cheats on girlfriend with best friend, He becomes sexual with best friend. I am going to stop there so you all have to watch to find out more.

(Pro's)
    Its ecchi
    Mild nudity (Don't even show nipples...)
    Alot of perversion
    A few sex scenes (Nothing shown)
    There is a orgy (Don't see it but you know it happened)
    He bangs like 6 or 7 girls (But never his girlfriend lol)
    Its has a good story line!!!!

(Con's)
    Its only ecchi
    And the worst "Con" is the ending

(NOTE'S)
    I'd a smaller R than Elfen Lied, But still a R for sexual content and for the ending (Don't ask)
    About a hour after making this thread I start reading the manga it seems pretty go too.
    As of 7:55 AM I finished reading the manga, Its almost the same (although not in video), He don't bang as many classmates, And the ending is not the same, If you like the anime READ THE DAMNED MANGA!!!
    And if you want to watch the anime it english sub's the best place it animefuel.com it has EVERY EPISODE!!!

Well not a full list but I am tired of typing...
    (NOTE'S)
    Not a huge fan of the anime KissxSis, But the manga is good, And not a huge fan of School Days but I still will put it on my favorite list (I love it other than the ending)

I'll list some of the plot for Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied revolves around the interactions, views, emotions, and discrimination between humans and the Diclonius, a mutant species similar to humans in build but distinguishable by two horns on their head and "vectors", transparent telekinetically controlled arms that have the power to manipulate and cut objects within their reach. The series is centered around the teenage Diclonius girl "Lucy" who was rejected by humans and subsequently wreaks a murderous vengeance upon them.

Elfen Lied involves themes of social alienation, identity, revenge, child abuse, jealousy, regret and the value of humanity. The series employs graphic violence and nudity.

The Diclonius are a species of evolved humans with two horns and vectors, transparent arms that have the power to manipulate and cut objects within their reach. The arms vibrate with such a high frequency, that they can cut through almost anything, and they are strong enough to lift heavy stones or lesser boats; depending on the strength of the individual Diclonius. Diclonius are being held in a special experimental facility off the coast of Kamakura in Kanagawa, south of the city of Yokohama, by the chief executive of the experimental facility. A teenage girl named by the staff as "Lucy," escapes, using her vectors to deflect gunfire and effortlessly kill security guards. As she makes her way out of the facility, a sniper shoots her, breaking her metal helmet and causing her to fall into the sea. The next morning, Kohta is moving to Kamakura to study in a university where he is reunited with his cousin Yuka. He encounters Lucy on a beach in the area, naked with her head bleeding from the bullet wound and only capable of saying the word "Nyu." Kohta and Yuka decide to take her with them, naming her "Nyu" as a result.

A Diclonius named Nana and a Special Assault Team task force, led by the violent soldier Bando, are sent to hunt down Lucy. However, Lucy and her cold characteristics have not yet faded away; whenever she hits her head or is confronted with violence, she reverts to her sadistic side and makes transitions between her two personalities throughout the series, the first of which is seen against Bando, who has his eyes poked out, and Nana, who has all her limbs ripped off by Lucy's vectors. Eventually, Kurama decides to repair the bodies of Bando and Nana and send Nana back to Kamakura, contrary to his orders to put her down. Nana and Mayu, a 14-year-old runaway youth who witnessed the confrontation between Nana and Lucy, as well as the result of Bando's encounter with Lucy, both end up living in Kohta's household.
    Several developments in the story are made and explained in the latter end of the series regarding the pasts of the characters and the links between them. Mayu is revealed to have been molested by her stepfather, and Kurama is also revealed to be a carrier of Diclonius DNA. Professor Kakuzawa, Kurama's colleague and the son of his boss, is revealed to be a Diclonius just seconds before his head gets torn off by Lucy. Kurama's wife died as a result of complications after giving birth, and Kurama was almost forced to kill his newborn Diclonius daughter; however Kakuzawa's father, the head of the facility, agreed to let her live on the condition that explosives be planted inside her to be detonated if she escaped the facility and caused destruction in the human world. Lucy's past, why she turned sadistic, and her connections with Kohta are also revealed.

Toward the end of the series, Kurama is forced to unleash Mariko, his Diclonius daughter and disputedly the most powerful Diclonius, to kill Lucy and return the species into hiding forever. Lucy, Nana and Kohta encounter Mariko, accompanied by the staff at the facility, on a bridge, where Mariko almost kills them. As Lucy kills the search team accompanying Mariko in retrieving her, including the majority of the remaining staff at the facility, Kurama is cornered with the last three Diclonius left. He chooses instead to spend a final father-daughter moment and die with Mariko as the explosives in her detonate. Nana returns to the household with Kohta, Yuka and Mayu, and Lucy sees Kohta on the same set of steps as where they had their final conversation eight years earlier, telling him her true feelings, her remorse, and how she is in love with Kohta. Lucy then kisses Kohta and then leaves to face the remaining assault team deployed by the facility; her ultimate fate is unknown.

Thats all I will say if you want more watch it, wiki it, whatever that is just the basic's of the plot
    And a note about the plot for Elfen Lied where is say's "her ultimate fate is unknown", the way I understood it is she does live and go's back to Kohta, sadly you never find out because it end right where is looks like she will show up...
    Last edited by PandN; 08-07-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Updated, and a typo or two

Thanks
    im 100 % sure that first has many cons

naruto

pros

action
    romance shit
    more action
    and other details idk what to call

cons

its gay like all anime
    fillers
    how they like act gay sumtimes

Thanks
    Hellsing, Blood, Trinity Blood, Code Geass, Shin Shan, Bleach

Pros:
    great plots, interesting characters.

Cons:
    can act a little gay, occasional boring episodes, hard to understand, random end of series.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah School days has a really sick ending... I saw it 10 minutes ago. xD
    But in what episode was that orgy!?

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    I think episode 10 or 11 its the one before he finds out that Sekai is pregnant I think (Or maybe the same ep. lol I forgot), You don't see anything but like I said you know it happens... One girl comes over and two other are there like with they're tops un-buttoned I think.. (BTW the two there and the third one already wanted to sooo)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post
    I think episode 10 or 11 its the one before he finds out that Sekai is pregnant I think (Or maybe the same ep. lol I forgot), You don't see anything but like I said you know it happens... One girl comes over and two other are there like with they're tops un-buttoned I think.. (BTW the two there and the third one already wanted to sooo)
    I saw 9-12 the day I posted that question, and I didn't see an orgy. xD

My list:
    #1 School Days.

Pro's:
    -Nice characters.
    -It's ecchi
    -I can relate to it (a little).
    -Great storyline
    Con's:
    -The FUCKING ENDING!!! Seriously, the ending fucks it all up.

2# Green Green.

Pro's
    - Nice storyline
    - Ecchi
    - Funny

Con's: None, actually.

3# DearS

Pro's:
    -Great storyline.
    -Cute voices.
    -My first anime.

Con's:
    - Lame ending. (Not bad, but lame...)
    Last edited by (G)rapefruit; 08-09-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    My favorite:
    Death Note
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    DArker Than Black
    Elfen Lied
    Code Geass
    GantZ
    And of corse the ever-lovable FLCL

Pros:It isnt that gay shit called Naruto/Bleach/Dragon Ball Z

Cons: All tragic/sad/depressing endings...not one happy one among em lol
    Last edited by flclman2212; 08-09-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks
    Most to all of anime seem to suck big balls.
    The ONLY anime that has ever even caught my eye was Death Note

Thanks
    I dont think Anime is nice at all to take my attention .
    But Death Note is so nice that can take my attention for a long time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    school days has an orgy

link to where i can watch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    D..Gray..Man

Action
    Compelling story line
    Reminds me of the good old days when anime used to be creative.
    RESPECT
    LIST:

InHuman <-- Minion connections
    Czar <-- Open minded!
    Omarzz <-- Your sigs make me Fap
    P1MP <-- Better watch your sister. x400
    Obama <-- President Of the United States
    Energy.K <-- GFSex
    moosicgawd <-- Former GFSex :P
    Faux <-- GFauX
    Illum <-- GFSeXy.
    M 3 R K 3 D <-- GFSeX in training.
    TheGame <-- Cool dude
    D |\| F <-- Dont ever piss me off again..

Check List:

[ ] LEARN C++ <-- Going Pretty Well!
    [ ] 50 REP POINTS <-- Lol nobody loves me..

[] 100 THANKS <-- OMG NO WAI
    150 THANKS Hopefully
    [] 800! POSTS Expert Member?
    850<-- Soon

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I saw 9-12 the day I posted that question, and I didn't see an orgy. xD
    For the third time... YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING... But if you know what your looking for in the episode you'll understand it... its like ep.10 or 11, The one girl goes to Itou's apartment and the two others are already there and she says something like "I guess I am late" or something like that" and then the girls walks in and the door closes and it like pan's to a new scene, before the three girls are there they are all talking like "I guess we should not miss out" or something like that... Now c'mon people three girls that all want some at the same apartment with him DUH...

Quote Originally Posted by kunstler View Post
    school days has an orgy

link to where i can watch?
    You never see it but you know it happens...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    For the third time... YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING... But if you know what your looking for in the episode you'll understand it... its like ep.10 or 11, The one girl goes to Itou's apartment and the two others are already there and she says something like "I guess I am late" or something like that" and then the girls walks in and the door closes and it like pan's to a new scene, before the three girls are there they are all talking like "I guess we should not miss out" or something like that... Now c'mon people three girls that all want some at the same apartment with him DUH...

You never see it but you know it happens...
    I don't mean that I should have seen it, maybe I just haven't noticed it... (Kinda headache. )

Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't mean that I should have seen it, maybe I just haven't noticed it... (Kinda headache. )
    Oh yea sorry about the cap's, And yea just watch and listen closely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh yea sorry about the cap's, And yea just watch and listen closely.
    Why sorry for the caps? I'm the dumbass. xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast