Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Explain to me how Islam is a peaceful religion

I will present my points, you present yours
    1- Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, SFA, then how is it a religion of peace ?
    2- In the past, your profit Muhammad went and killed innocent people to spread the religion, how does that make it a peaceful religion?
    3- When Muhammad invaded the countries, he forced people to pay 'Zikya or convert to Islam, so if they didn't pay, they would die, how does that make Islam a peaceful religion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    At first leave the dawm peaceful thing and, Understand Islam first, then look again at your points you mentioned

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

FirstArmada (08-07-2014),maangoo (11-02-2014),TitaniumForce (10-18-2013),warrock44 (06-22-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    At first leave the dawm peaceful thing and, Understand Islam first, then look again at your points you mentioned
    So you can't defend your religion, so you make up some terrible excuse, good fucking job

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

Goodfeet (11-02-2014),I Am Brown (06-12-2014),JohnGon (06-12-2014),TommyKithfiger (02-13-2019),ZoomSE (09-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    So you can't defend your religion, so you make up some terrible excuse, good fucking job
    Well brother i have been trying enough, to explain to other people. But unfortunately my knowledge is not enough to explain every thing to you . There many great people out there that can clear everything for you . P.S, Already Muslims have a bad name.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

wegaerhaerhaerh (05-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    And one thing never take any Muslim as Islam, I mean only use The Holy Quran, Don't go for people.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown-Hacker For This Useful Post:

warrock44 (06-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    1- Most of the Muslims we see are terrorists, Jihad, Al-Qaeda, SFA, then how is it a religion of peace ?
    2- In the past, your profit Muhammad went and killed innocent people to spread the religion, how does that make it a peaceful religion?
    3- When Muhammad invaded the countries, he forced people to pay 'Zikya or convert to Islam, so if they didn't pay, they would die, how does that make Islam a peaceful religion?
    1-What ? 6% of Muslims are terrorists while other religions are more than this rate !!! Also , the religion believers can be not following the religion correctly so don't rate the religion by the religious.
    2-He didn't kill any "innocent" , by the way when he opened Mecca all those who were hating the prophet and all those who were killing the Muslims in Mecca he made them free !!! Also give me a names of innocent people died by him?
    3-A long story but I will make it pretty good so ... He opened the other countries to spread Islam and he forced them to pay It . You are right , but If they "didn't" pay it they get killed or get out from the Islamic country ... but wait .. you would tell me , what about those who cannot pay it ? those who cannot pay it and doesn't want to convert to Islam they aren't forced to do anything and they are like other peoples and they also get money every month from the Muslims.
    So If you can pay it , you must pay it and If you can't you aren't forced to pay it.

By the way I like your questions because you want to find the truth not like other people try to say everything is wrong about religions even If it is right because "they just don't like to do anything"...
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

hamza1217 (10-12-2014),maangoo (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's difficult to understand what exactly goes on in the minds of these people.

I watched a video today, and a man was holding a headless 8-9 year old Christian little girl like it was a trophy to him.

Holding the corpse over his head screaming ,"God is Good"(Allah Akbar) I can't help but wonder what exactly it is that makes this a proud moment for him, or the people around him also chanting "Good is Good".

Don't get me wrong, I understand the holy war aspect of the scenario, but a little girl's body?

The depravity of the middle eastern people, and Islamic belief system is noticed around the world.

So, I've come to 1 of 2 conclusions.

1) Islam by its very nature is violent, and needs to be wiped off the earth entirely if you want this conflict to end. (Been going on for thousands of years)
    2) Middle eastern people are ignorant, intolerant, spineless, and need to be wiped off the earth if you want this conflict to end. (Been going on for thousands of years)

END THE FED

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

99pennies (11-09-2014),zolo97 (06-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Any religion that promotes suicide and "Jihad" is a false one. Most religions of the world today are twisting God's word, and interpreting them to fit with their day and age. Babylon the Great (a combination of false religion) is at work, as prophesised in the bible. Morals have gone out of the window, as has love for fellow mankind. These are the last days spoken of in the bible.

Just to say, not all Muslims are extremists, many are nice peace loving people; but unfortunately, the fundamentalists have taken the Quran too literally regarding the Jihad. I mean, which human on Earth has the right to take "God's holy war" into their own hands? It's nonsense. Only God has that right.

If there are any violent historical records in the Quran, then it explains why the extremists have adopted this evil way of thinking - to kill as many "non believers" as possible.... Pure Evil. Only God has the right to judge mankind, he looks into the heart of each individual- he does not ask people to put explosives on their bodies and go and blow up the innocent ones.

Steer clear my friend, look to the bible for counsel, you will find what your heart is thirsting for.
    " I am the Al′pha and the O‧me′ga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free. 7 Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I shall be his God and he will be my son. 8 But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”
    Revelation 21:6-8

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

TommyKithfiger (02-13-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    1-What ? 6% of Muslims are terrorists while other religions are more than this rate !!! Also , the religion believers can be not following the religion correctly so don't rate the religion by the religious.
    Sources?

2-He didn't kill any "innocent" , by the way when he opened Mecca all those who were hating the prophet and all those who were killing the Muslims in Mecca he made them free !!! Also give me a names of innocent people died by him?
    He was a caravan raider you ignorant twat.

So If you can pay it , you must pay it
    How is this any better? Great job dancing around the issue.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

I Am Brown (06-12-2014),zolo97 (06-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. I guess in the news they are. Although most jews i see on tv are stars of a show, so does that make anyone Jewish a good actor?
    -Though to be fair, there is a signicantly higher population of Muslim terrorist than any other terrorist group out there.

2. Prophet*, spreading a religion through conquest. Yeah I'm not sure what the apologist come up with, but its pretty obvious that its wrong.

3. People think zikat or w/e is ok because "those who could not pay it don't have to". That's bullshit. Making an entirely seperate tax on people and thinking that its ok if only poor people can't pay it? It basically made everyone who wasn't a Muslim poor, therefore converting people through basic extortion.
    --------------------

Islam isn't a peaceful religion. From just the basic text of Islam and Muhammed's history, you can tell this. Much less what they did after he died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Sources?
    Maybe ask Empire ?

He was a caravan raider you ignorant twat.
    Sources?

How is this any better? Great job dancing around the issue.
    So If you can pay it , you must pay it and If you can't you aren't forced to pay it.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

hamza1217 (10-12-2014)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    1- Al-Qaeda and FSA is terrorists because your media told you that.
    2- how did you know he killed innocent people? you were there?
    3- its not either you pay or convert to Islam, the unbelievers aka non muslims used to pay that as a return of the protection that the Muslim gave to them.
    The Muslims used to go to war and fight for the sake of protecting the people back at home and the least thing these people can do is to finance the fighter and buy his gear and food.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Amil21_ (07-26-2014),FirstArmada (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    1- Al-Qaeda and FSA is terrorist
    2- he killed innocent people.
    3- its either you pay, convert to Islam, or die.
    Fixed .

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Once fucking again, as it seems it won't penetrate your thick skull:
    How in the name of god are you possibly rationalizing fascistic governmental control?

You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    2- how did you know he killed innocent people? you were there?
    How do you know the moon exists? Were you there?

3- its not either you pay or convert to Islam, the unbelievers aka non muslims used to pay that as a return of the protection that the Muslim gave to them.
    That would be called a protection racket, which is a tactic of gangs and the mafia. Fitting as Muhammad was a crimelord.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

TommyKithfiger (02-13-2019),zolo97 (06-16-2014)

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast