M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Eh....there isn't many who could beat alucard in most fantasy universes.....

Accelerator may be strong, but not that strong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Eh....there isn't many who could beat alucard in most fantasy universes.....

Accelerator may be strong, but not that strong.

Accelerator has most of Alucard's powers (instant healing) and he doesn't need blood for that. Besides that he almost has the power of a god in his awakened state. His brain hacking probably wouldn't work against Alucard considering he has a lot of other people inside of him but he also has his vectors which are insanely overpowered. All in all this is a pretty difficult fight for either to win considering both are nearly godlike in power.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Alucard would win since he can exist any where.
    Not to mention he was consider a god in Hellsing he came back even tho he vanished from existence.
    Also Alucard has a fucking army of dead people, not even Alexander could kill him and Alexander become a god after stabbing himself and became the Monster of God.
    Plus Accelerator was defeated by Touma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Alucard would win since he can exist any where.
    Not to mention he was consider a god in Hellsing he came back even tho he vanished from existence.
    Also Alucard has a fucking army of dead people, not even Alexander could kill him and Alexander become a god after stabbing himself and became the Monster of God.
    Plus Accelerator was defeated by Touma.

You can't really count Touma. It's like if there was character that was anti-vampire in Hellsing it would be obvious who would win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    You can't really count Touma. It's like if there was character that was anti-vampire in Hellsing it would be obvious who would win.
    Who do you think Alexander was?
    He died still trying to kill Alucard, please watch the anime if you are going to try to compare them....

Thanks
    Who do you think Alexander was?
    He died still trying to kill Alucard, please watch the anime if you are going to try to compare them....
    Don't compare Alexander to Touma. Touma cancels abilities while Alexander is simply very strong. In a 1v1 battle Touma annihilates every user...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Don't compare Alexander to Touma. Touma cancels abilities while Alexander is simply very strong. In a 1v1 battle Touma annihilates every user...
    You are truly an idiot.
    Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's that gives him even more power over Accelerator.
    Alucard can simply come back after being totally killed, it allows him to exist any where and anytime, he can even exist in more then 1 place at the same time.
    If he wanted to he could even make him self appear in Accelerator's mind if he so pleased.
    Also Alexander was made the counter to Alucard, now as I said before if you read or watched the anime you would know.
    Very big fact out of all is in Index no one is immortal, but in Hellsing most people are Immortals, so its pretty stupid to try to compare....
    The title Accelerator doesn't mean they are god, it is a title given by the Academy City to who ever is the strongest esper.
    A Esper is still considered a human being so there fore he is no way a god, but wields god's power.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-23-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks
    You are truly an idiot.
    Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's that gives him even more power over Accelerator.
    Alucard can simply come back after being totally killed, it allows him to exist any where and anytime, he can even exist in more then 1 place at the same time.
    If he wanted to he could even make him self appear in Accelerator's mind if he so pleased.
    Also Alexander was made the counter to Alucard , now as I said before if you read or watched the anime you would know.
    Very big fact out of all of both of them is in Index that no one is immortal, but in Hellsing most people are Immortals, so its pretty stupid to try to compare....
    Accelerator has a shit ton of abilities to son, I've read the novels. First of all he has his ability called "Accelerator" which is his vector things sorta like Lucy from Elfen Lied but better. He easily beat the second level 5 without even using his black wings. He has redirection so Alucard couldn't use his guns on him at all. When he awakened and got white wings he became a shit ton stronger... level 6 strong. Accelerator unconsciously blocks outside interference so Alucard couldn't get inside his brain (they both have this ability) and even though Alexander was created to counter he didn't have anything extremely overpowered like negating his abilities or anything.

"There isn't anyone that is immortal"
    -Accelerator; Alucard; Touma; Integra

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Accelerator has a shit ton of abilities to son, I've read the novels. First of all he has his ability called "Accelerator" which is his vector things sorta like Lucy from Elfen Lied but better. He easily beat the second level 5 without even using his black wings. He has redirection so Alucard couldn't use his guns on him at all. When he awakened and got white wings he became a shit ton stronger... level 6 strong. Accelerator unconsciously blocks outside interference so Alucard couldn't get inside his brain (they both have this ability) and even though Alexander was created to counter he didn't have anything extremely overpowered like negating his abilities or anything.

"There isn't anyone that is immortal"
    -Accelerator; Alucard; Touma; Integra
    Again you don't know what you are talking about.
    Alucard's Schrödinger isn't run of a mill ability, its an ability that allows him to manipulate dimensions.
    Accelerator can only change the vector of things he touches and his power to block frequencies which is what makes him powerful, which is why it makes him the strongest person in Index.
    Alucard on the other hand has over 1 million souls, so he is very close to being a immortal, this is before having Schrödinger. Soon as Alucard gets Schrödinger he becomes truly an immortal. Any alterations to him by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 10-23-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks
    Again you don't know what you are talking about.
    Alucard's Schrödinger isn't run of a mill ability, its an ability that allows him to manipulate dimensions.
    Accelerator can only change the vector of things he touches which is what makes him powerful, which is why it makes him the strongest person in Index.
    Alucard on the other hand has over 1 million souls, so he is very close to being a immortal, this is before having Schrödinger. Soon as Alucard gets Schrödinger he becomes truly an immortal. Any alterations to him by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

You should have a good grasp of both series before jumping the gun. Accelerator could stop Schrödinger and when Accelerator is in his awakened state he doesn't need to touch and is infinitely faster. I feel at least they would tie for time being though considering more material is being written (Ex: Accelerator getting his own manga) while Hellsing is finished. Alucard couldn't really kill Accelerator and Touma couldn't defeat the current Accelerator because he knows his weakness. And Accelerator isn't the strongest person.. Aiwass and the angels and the famous level 6 that hasn't really happened yet (Misaka is transiting to one now in Railgun) are all stronger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You should have a good grasp of both series before jumping the gun. Accelerator could stop Schrödinger and when Accelerator is in his awakened state he doesn't need to touch and is infinitely faster. I feel at least they would tie for time being though considering more material is being written (Ex: Accelerator getting his own manga) while Hellsing is finished. Alucard couldn't really kill Accelerator and Touma couldn't defeat the current Accelerator because he knows his weakness. And Accelerator isn't the strongest person.. Aiwass and the angels and the famous level 6 that hasn't really happened yet (Misaka is transiting to one now in Railgun) are all stronger.
    Its funny how you are most likely the only one arguing that Accelerator could beat him, yet you have 3 people who tell you other wise.
    Accelerator wouldn't be able to stop Schrödinger just because science wouldn't understand it too well.

Thanks
    Its funny how you are most likely the only one arguing that Accelerator could beat him, yet you have 3 people who tell you other wise.
    Accelerator wouldn't be able to stop Schrödinger just because science wouldn't understand it too well.
    I've recently watched Hellsing and caught up all the sidestories for To Aru. It's only you and Empire that are against this and I know at one point Empire admitted he hasn't read all the material so you can't technically count him in. It's only me and you and I assume you haven't read it because you've messed up Accelerator stats multiple times and you just messed it up again. Accelerator would be able to stop Schrödinger because when he's awakened he's able to understand things beyond human logic, he's able to hear the voices of the Angels.

Thanks
    Alucard all the way!
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020