Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I feel kind of light-headed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post

Go On With Your Lame Information. My Government isnt the same government as yours.They're Muslims that misunderstood Allah.
    Allah Didnt tell them to do those kinda things they claimed allah does. There is a term which says Protect Your Religion but they misunderstood it.
    2 Fucks in a sentence. Well You Sure is a well Mannered kid my friend.
    1. Your Shit is not worth understanding cause its crap
    Secondly, How can i even fuck myself ? Do you Study Science? Only Plants can do that.
    Did you go full retarded or what lol. But you just don't realize how retarded you just went.

The belief of allah, the 'true' interpretation of the quran is that the "it" and by "IT" I mean, Action, thought, behavior, event, etc... is the allah or allah. May allah guide my bullet? Ever heard those words? They mean much more then just wanting to hit your target, they mean that allah is the one who pulls the trigger, allah is the one that acknowledges this so it has been determined. Allah can easily be used as an excuse or an image to protect ones moral feelings towards their actions. But it is in fact, them they self's as well as every aspect of the events of their life that is allah and allahs determination.

Also, this is MPGH aka The internet. I'll say whatever the fuck I want without a fuck given about who observes it. And you can indeed fuck your self, It's called masturbation or "self fucking" or the act of fucking one's self. It has nothing to do with asexual reproduction, It's simply getting your self off. But I can see how someone as ignorant of the Islamic culture could stoop as low as to falsely misunderstand things in a sad attempt to harm or take a shot at me.

Yes I study science, and so do you and everyone else in the world. Once again, do you even realize how retarded you are?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Did you go full retarded or what lol. But you just don't realize how retarded you just went.

The belief of allah, the 'true' interpretation of the quran is that the "it" and by "IT" I mean, Action, thought, behavior, event, etc... is the allah or allah. May allah guide my bullet? Ever heard those words? They mean much more then just wanting to hit your target, they mean that allah is the one who pulls the trigger, allah is the one that acknowledges this so it has been determined. Allah can easily be used as an excuse or an image to protect ones moral feelings towards their actions. But it is in fact, them they self's as well as every aspect of the events of their life that is allah and allahs determination.

Also, this is MPGH aka The internet. I'll say whatever the fuck I want without a fuck given about who observes it. And you can indeed fuck your self, It's called masturbation or "self fucking" or the act of fucking one's self. It has nothing to do with asexual reproduction, It's simply getting your self off. But I can see how someone as ignorant of the Islamic culture could stoop as low as to falsely misunderstand things in a sad attempt to harm or take a shot at me.

Yes I study science, and so do you and everyone else in the world. Once again, do you even realize how retarded you are?
    You are just begging for CS aren't you?

Go flame somewhere else.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

NO Life Butthurt internet phag types an essay huh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

​Your trollish resolve truly is admirable. Now use that effort and fetch me a beer, would you?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Assistive (10-24-2013)

Thanks
    Man he just chopped off his head . That's halal in Islam

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    I feel kind of light-headed
    Heu Heu.
    do your flaming else-were.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    Heu Heu.
    do your flaming else-were.

How was that a flame?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Jesus. They're like pokemon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Coldfrye (10-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I can't believe how many times he hit his head.
    Donator Since: 03-13-2014
    (Credits to @Jov)

Vouches.[36]

[+3]NotaGMghost- He went first.
    [+2]paparas1398- He went first 2x!
    [+2]ahmedTC- He went first!
    [+3]Silke Vanden Abeele- She went half first.
    [+3]Poxer- I went first 3 times.
    [+1]raow25- I went first.
    [+1]Andyl- I went first. Very trusted!
    [+2]Devil™- I went first,legit!(Maxedout as OMM).
    [+1]Tonylx4- Used OMM.
    [+1]Maxedout- I went first.(Great deal and Great guy.)!
    [+1]Abber- He went first.
    [+2]himekami- Used Maxedout.
    [+1]Heat.- I went first w/o OMM.
    [+2]bannanaman- He went first.(Over 220$ deal)
    [+1]igocham- Used Maxedout.
    [+2]Jeremychubby-Used Busted!
    [+1]jaber006- Went first.
    [+1]silverarc- Went first with a steam key.
    [+1]hidudeshi - Bought a steam key.
    [+1]karlamwood- Refunded the payment 4 times and made a report no reason.
    [+1]Raple's Sheep- !Busted.
    [+1]lol1505- He went first.
    [+1]Flux*- He went first.
    [+1]RobyGenius- He went first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Disgusting shit lol. Why can't we all get along in peace and harmony and come together and... No.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Lol Dude They have a Flame section you know?

Flaming & Rage - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

Thanks
    Not even gonna watch it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    What do ya think of this?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=742243945792967
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

Lol look at this Camping at its finest

Thanks
    My Mood