My Mood
    Blah
    That's a shame May he rest in peace.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    He and his mate shouldn't have been speeding. He of all people should've known about the shockingly bad brake and steering problems the Carrera GT has.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Fuck nothing was left of the car.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    He and his mate shouldn't have been speeding. He of all people should've known about the shockingly bad brake and steering problems the Carrera GT has.
    It's pretty ironic.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    how do you know he was speeding?
    i thought he was giving people rides to show off the car in his charity and lost control and hit a tree?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post

It's pretty ironic.
    It is, but part of me is thinking that the guy he was with was getting too excited to be with Paul in Paul's CGT and lost control. I'd hope that Paul wasn't encouraging that kind of shit because he's a bonified car nut and would know that a CGT going 75mph in a 45mph zone is a fucking death wish.

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

how do you know he was speeding?
    i thought he was giving people rides to show off the car in his charity and lost control and hit a tree?
    I didn't say he specifically was speeding, I say they were. The Carrera GT has a carbon fibre monocoque, the street they were on has a 45mph speed limit. At 45mph the carbon fibre monocoque wouldn't have been demolished like that, it would still hold most of its shape. It was also a side impact, the design of the CGT monocoque is so that the passenger and driver sides have curvature and it's meant to absorb a lot of impact within limited space. You're looking at least 70mph for that kind of destruction.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-01-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Genesis (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

It is, but part of me is thinking that the guy he was with was getting too excited to be with Paul in Paul's CGT and lost control. I'd hope that Paul wasn't encouraging that kind of shit because he's a bonified car nut and would know that a CGT going 75mph in a 45mph zone is a fucking death wish.

I didn't say he specifically was speeding, I say they were. The Carrera GT has a carbon fibre monocoque, the street they were on has a 45mph speed limit. At 45mph the carbon fibre monocoque wouldn't have been demolished like that, it would still hold most of its shape. It was also a side impact, the design of the CGT monocoque is so that the passenger and driver sides have curvature and it's meant to absorb a lot of impact within limited space. You're looking at least 70mph for that kind of destruction.
    You never know what could of happen, its just sad that hes gone, i was hoping it was a Hoax.. he was a great actor..

Plot twist, what if the guy in the passenger seat set it all up and jerked the wheel and thats how they lost control D:

Thanks

I'm not sure how you could end up like this without speeding... I mean, from the looks of it there's a pole in the middle
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

You never know what could of happen, its just sad that hes gone, i was hoping it was a Hoax.. he was a great actor..

Plot twist, what if the guy in the passenger seat set it all up and jerked the wheel and thats how they lost control D:
    I know I don't know for sure, but I'm at 99% certainty that speed was a factor. I mean it was a charity joy-ride in a CGT, who wouldn't be speeding.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

I'm not sure how you could end up like this without speeding... I mean, from the looks of it there's a pole in the middle
    That's actually a tree in the middle. They sideswiped that tree so hard the tree just plowed straight through the middle of the monocoque. Thats why the front end is pointing the same way the back end is.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-01-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is for itzgayeko. As usual being butthurt.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (12-01-2013),Distraught (12-01-2013),[MPGH]Doc (12-02-2013),Genesis (12-01-2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123