Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Post Well supposivley VAC is enabled.

I am taking this with a grain of salt, Because I do not know how much activision support really actually knows about this matter. I know this is kind of long. Here is what I was told by activision support. (I read the rules before posting, I do not think I am breaking any. However if I am please let me know)

"Herbert O: Activision Support reporting for duty!
    Herbert O: *******
    You: Hi there
    Herbert O: Thank you for contacting Activision Customer support. Hi my name is Herbert. How may I help you today?
    You: What is that?
    Herbert O: Sorry for that ***.
    You: oh its cool, I just had a few questions about call of duty ghosts
    Herbert O: I understand that you are having issue with. I definitely understand how frustrating that can be and I am more than happy to help you with this issue.
    You: You see, I am running into hackers left and right on the PC version of Ghosts. And I would like to know if there is anything being done about them?
    You: I mean Blatent hackers
    Herbert O: Let's work together and sort this out so you can go back on track in no time.
    Herbert O: To begin with, I'll be needing your gamer tag, elite e-mail address, and the console you're using?
    You: And i would like to know if Valve Anti Cheat is even enabled on Ghosts, Because I was in a game with a guy who was again im goinna say blatently aimbotting, It showed in the killcams and everything. This hackers is telling everyone that Ghosts does not use valve Anticheat
    You: My gamer tag is ***
    You: And im on PC
    Herbert O: May I ask the e-mail; address you used for to log in to this chat support?
    You: ***
    Herbert O: Thank you for sharing your information.
    Herbert O: With regards to your concern, Activision and Infinity ward are doing its best to punish all this hackers. Rest assured that violators will be punish accordingly as this is not being tolerated.
    You: I hope so
    Herbert O: And yes, Valve Anti Cheat is enabled on Ghosts.
    You: I came to support because this guy was saying that it is not. And i wanted to find out the validity of that statement. Because its starting to circulate as more than a rumor
    Herbert O: I understand you, *** as a gamer too.
    Herbert O: Would you like to report a cheater?
    Herbert O: If you have any video you can e-mail it here *************
    You: Oh okay, so I need to give the names in an email
    You: ok
    You: alright well ill be on the look out tonight then, because im sure i will run into more than one.
    You: And i will record
    You: All i have at the moment is a screenshot of an obscene score
    Herbert O: Yes, ***. Just for the information, I'm not really sure about the time frame since this is being handled by a different team. I suggest that you can include on your e-mail a request stating that.
    You: Alright, Well that should do it for now. When i send the email, It just needs to be the cheaters gamertag, And the video right?
    Herbert O: Please also include the specific date and time of this incident that happened. And your comments.
    Herbert O: Please include that together with your video and the gamertag.
    You: Okay
    Herbert O: Is there anything else I can assist you with aside from this matter?
    You: No that will do for now, If you would have asked me that on the day this game came out I would have lots of stuff to tell you. Lol but this will work for now
    Herbert O: I understand you, *** and I know how you feel. Rest assured that were doing our best to stop this and punish all the violators.
    Herbert O: You will likely receive an email ****** to rate my personal support for you today. Feel free to provide your honest feedback regarding my performance on this contact. Your comment is very important for me to improve more and If you have any comments about the actual game or game services, there is a separate field for that and it might be the company's future updates and improvements as different levels from Activision reads this comments.
    Herbert O: Thanks again, ***. Happy holiday.
    You: Okay, I will do. And you have Happy holidays as well
    Herbert O: Thank you, ***.
    Herbert O: Thanks again for contacting Activision Customer Support. If you have any further need assistance, please feel free to contact us again. For future updates about the game please log on to ****************** or follow us on ********************* Again, this is Herbert. Have a great day."

What do you guys think???
    Last edited by SynTaX118; 12-21-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks
    Well I haven't been banned yet. Not to worried about it as of now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Right now, I'm going to play soulsplit until the next update, and see if anyone gets banned.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Bullshit, they are blatantly lying to you, I rechecked and couldn't find any changes regarding anti cheat (LAC and VAC related)
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to distiny For This Useful Post:

SasuageModZ (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
    Bullshit, they are blatantly lying to you, I rechecked and couldn't find any changes regarding anti cheat (LAC and VAC related)
    I dont know man, Ive seen people who hacked in ghosts and their steam profiles saying that they have vac bans on record, But then again that can not be relied on because it doesnt show what game they were banned from. As I stated before I am taking that information with a grain of salt. Still I appreciate your input here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Bullshit indeed.
    Logic is telling me that VAC is not enabled, it's written there.
    Why to send recording, gamertag, date and comment via email? To look it out and ban manually if needed.
    Happy hacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by amority View Post
    Bullshit indeed.
    Logic is telling me that VAC is not enabled, it's written there.
    Why to send recording, gamertag, date and comment via email? To look it out and ban manually if needed.
    Happy hacking.
    Yea I could see that, And i dont know. Thats just what Mister Herbert there told me lol.

Thanks
    VAC is 64 bit, not to mention this entire post is fake, read the post and look at all the grammar and spelling mistakes by the support rep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner108 View Post
    VAC is 64 bit, not to mention this entire post is fake, read the post and look at all the grammar and spelling mistakes by the support rep.

VAC is 64 bit
    ^^^^^^ Did he just go full retard??
    Do some research before posting. VAC does nto support 64-bit OS hence why it is not available in COD Ghosts. Don't Believe me? Update or reinstall your Steam, then do Ctrl+Alt+Delete, Task Manager, Processes and find Steam.exe. It will be listed as Steam.exe*32. That *32 means that the program only operates at a 32 bit OS compatibility meaning Win7 or 8(8.1) 64-bit OS is running Steam in Legacy/Compatibility mode because VAC/Steam IS NOT SUPPORTED by 64-bit OS. Even Valve has said this in multiple articles regarding Next-Gen games requiring 64-bit OS. The more you know *rainbow and cheesy music*
    [IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/1265635923_36986.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/34473.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/46853_zps1e653219.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/49665_zps070c3347.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/45307_zps4574b2ca.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/44916_zps93d4fd80.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/45407_zpsde4a0a2f.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/14789_zps744b9313.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/48663_zps8d539735.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/47275_zps93a0df94.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/18772_zps9a030232.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i121.photobucke*****m/albums/o232/bhcslayer/11156_zps1e4dd462.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol wow you sir are an idiot. Secondly, What does the grammar have to do with anything? This is copied and pasted directly from my conversation with Activision support. I contacted them for information about Ghosts VAC status, Which you should be thanking me for.

Also Thank you SlayerPFC, I tried explaining that exact point to someone. And well they just refused to believe it. Which is part of the reason I contacted Activision in the first place. Just ingnore dumbasses like spinner, They dont do their homework.
    Last edited by SynTaX118; 12-21-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Activision's grammar is much bad. HA, you should try later man, this is faker than my boobs i don't have. Good Luck next time :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SynTaX118 View Post
    Lol wow you sir are an idiot. Secondly, What does the grammar have to do with anything? This is copied and pasted directly from my conversation with Activision support. I contacted them for information about Ghosts VAC status, Which you should be thanking me for.

Also Thank you SlayerPFC, I tried explaining that exact point to someone. And well they just refused to believe it. Which is part of the reason I contacted Activision in the first place. Just ingnore dumbasses like spinner, They dont do their homework.
    Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation are as bad as your fake ass post.
    Last edited by modernninja2; 12-21-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Guys, guys, stop, no flaming! Thx.
    Reverse a game a bit and you'll notice that nothing important has changed since last update.
    Plus, VAC is always listed in game features tab on a Steam store page.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by modernninja2 View Post
    Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation are as bad as your fake ass post.
    I could contact them again, and screenshot it if you like? Maybe even a video? How stupid would you and the other 2 guys feel if I did that, And it turned out i was telling the truth? Infact you know what how about you contact activision support and ask for Mr. Herbert there, See what he tells you. So fuck off, I thought I was doing people here a favor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SynTaX118 View Post
    So fuck off, I thought I was doing people here a favor.
    You're not doing anyone a favor coming here and posting some blurb of text. You have a proof? Let's see it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast