Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

What do you guys think? God Or Aliens

I Believe we were made by aliens. What do you guys think?

Heres some people posts about god and aliens.

Aliens

" How else could humans just all of a sudden become smarter than all other animals on earth? I believe aliens genetically engineered us. They most likely also helped us build the pyramids and stone hedge for contact or something. "God" could most likely be the aliens but we're just not being taught right." Posted By Anonymous

What is without question is that human beings are different to other primates in many respects, the most striking being the statistically unique number of extinction level anomalies found in humans and no other species to have ever existed on planet Earth!
    These include:
    + The oversize head of new born babies relative to the birth canal of female humans- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The ability to choke on food- given the human mouth does not allow a person to breath and swallow at the same time- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of a bone within the male human penis which means copulation requires a significantly longer period of time that a male and female are vulnerable to attack than any other known species- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of significant hair on the human body which means humans require clothing to avoid hypothermia and dehydration in the open and increased risk of viral/bacteria attack - a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The extremely poor repair qualities of human skin, worse than any known mammal meaning even a relatively small event for other species with strong, resistant skin can prove fatal to humans a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species.
    Any one of these genetic anomolies should have been enough to create such a disadvantage to the human species to render it extinct. But excluding any notion of civilization, the existence of no less than five such genetic anomolies in one species means the human race should simply not exist- for it defies the laws of evolution to think a species could survive "natural selection" and at the same time have so many defects promoting its extinction.

God

"The human race was not created by alien. I think that God created man, just as it says in the Bible. I know some might not believe that theory but its makes much more sense than aliens. I have never seen an alien and I seriously doubt that they exist." Posted By MichealKnight1

"There is anything at all that supports this theory. Maybe other than science fiction that brings up this question. I mean let's think about that one for a moment. Is there anything that says yeah we were created by "aliens" no. But there is supporting details that says we came from evolution of what was it, Apes? Monkeys?" - Posted By Anonymous

These are only some peoples Ideas, what are yours?
    Last edited by Dylan; 12-22-2013 at 09:08 PM.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I believe in gods.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @aqworldthunder That avatar.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yea i use @AqworldThunder 's old avi's :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Interesting to think about
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanction View Post
    " How else could humans just all of a sudden become smarter than all other animals on earth? I believe aliens genetically engineered us. They most likely also helped us build the pyramids and stone hedge for contact or something. "God" could most likely be the aliens but we're just not being taught right."
    It's called our tremendous ability to learn. Only a few thousand years ago, we believed the Sun was a god, and that rain came from the tears of deities. Hell, up until about 600 years ago, we still thought the Earth was flat. Even today people put their beliefs in an invisible sky daddy. Even besides that, we aren't the smartest beings on earth, as it's all relative to how it's measured. Humans have only gauged their ability by what they can comprehend and do themselves, such as the skill of using and building tools, but it completely neglects oustide occurrences. Dolphins and Robins would scoff and laugh at our lack of Sonar comprehension, or the ability to detect worms through vibration. Our sheer arrogance is only now coming to light as we futher study the world around us.

What is without question is that human beings are different to other primates in many respects, the most striking being the statistically unique number of extinction level anomalies found in humans and no other species to have ever existed on planet Earth!
    These include:
    + The oversize head of new born babies relative to the birth canal of female humans- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The ability to choke on food- given the human mouth does not allow a person to breath and swallow at the same time- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of a bone within the male human penis which means copulation requires a significantly longer period of time that a male and female are vulnerable to attack than any other known species- a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The absence of significant hair on the human body which means humans require clothing to avoid hypothermia and dehydration in the open and increased risk of viral/bacteria attack - a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species;
    + The extremely poor repair qualities of human skin, worse than any known mammal meaning even a relatively small event for other species with strong, resistant skin can prove fatal to humans a genetic anomaly that has been present since the origin of the species.
    Any one of these genetic anomolies should have been enough to create such a disadvantage to the human species to render it extinct. But excluding any notion of civilization, the existence of no less than five such genetic anomolies in one species means the human race should simply not exist- for it defies the laws of evolution to think a species could survive "natural selection" and at the same time have so many defects promoting its extinction.

Seeming as we're one of the most expansive, rapidly growing, and dominating lifeforms on the planet, this statement is utter bullshit. Also funny how you neglected to mention all of the potentially catastrophic evolutionary failures in apes, such as a lack of tail. "But how can they balance on tree branches? They'll go extinct!"

Minor evolutionary anomolies =/= Extinction level cataclysm.
    Last edited by Aborted; 12-22-2013 at 09:59 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Geometrical (12-24-2013),Ferris Bueller (12-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Stay on Reddit..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

It's called our tremendous ability to learn. Only a few thousand years ago, we believed the Sun was a god, and that rain came from the tears of deities. Hell, up until about 600 years ago, we still thought the Earth was flat. Even today people put their beliefs in an invisible sky daddy. Even besides that, we aren't the smartest beings on earth, as it's all relative to how it's measured. Humans have only gauged their ability by what they can comprehend and do themselves, such as the skill of using and building tools, but it completely neglects oustide occurrences. Dolphins and Robins would scoff and laugh at our lack of Sonar comprehension, or the ability to detect worms through vibration. Our sheer arrogance is only now coming to light as we futher study the world around us.

Seeming as we're one of the most expansive, rapidly growing, and dominating lifeforms on the planet, this statement is utter bullshit. Also funny how you neglected to mention all of the potentially catastrophic evolutionary failures in apes, such as a lack of tail. "But how can they balance on tree branches? They'll go extinct!"

Minor evolutionary anomolies =/= Extinction level cataclysm.
    And these are all other peoples opinions.

Thanks
    Yeah, it's a pretty awesome avatar. Samurai Flamenco!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

Dylan (12-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I belive in God , Jesus.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to andiasliwa For This Useful Post:

Plutonsvea (12-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    When I saw avatar, I was like "Oh god, not another anime thread please" (sorry thundix2)

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Interesting to think about
    Son you took the words from me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I'm sorry but sometimes we just have to stick our heads out of our asses and think a little rationally.

pshh, aliens he says.

Please don't take my words as dismissing your thoughts, I have considered this theory my self. But, it's important to defrensiate between a theory and a belief.

Theories are not things to believe in, they're things to consider until proven.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well it is funny because if you think about it even God could be considered a alien since he would have to be foreign since he supposedly created the universe meaning he cannot come from something that has not been created yet. But even then think if he created the universe well where did he come from at the beginning of all of this?

Thanks
    evvvoolutiooon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast