Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
    My friend thought that it has a pattern...
    Like you can win anything when the server time is: X hour : Y Minute (maybe : Z Second)

His built this theory on that if someone won on the BM it was followed by several people, and then nothing for 5-10-15 min...
    Actually IDK if the ones who has the server files, would be able to reverse-engineer how it works...
    That's what we are trying to figure out right now...

I made a black market program that recordes black market times into a very precise list...it works great BUT the manual entry ingame can cost a death....

So untill I can get someone to intercept those global announcements made web someone wins (see my other thread on that) and automatically input the data in the list...

Then we can find a pattern eventually

2. The Following User Says Thank You to muteninja For This Useful Post:

PetruCF (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw- View Post
    It's a computer code, and is nearly impossible to find out the actual code on how to win, it's like finding the end to Pi, it's there, but we may never find it.
    What if you're the best hacker in the world?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by zeekiii View Post
    im far from that......but the program im making is making progress

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by muteninja View Post
    ALSO I recently searched up crate winners on z8 player search... And I found out that hackers can win crates!!! So honor or being kicked constantly doesn't seem to affect crate odds......maybe k/d does because hackers and high ranks tend to have better k/d and odds.....anyone hacks here and won a crate at a low rank? Post a reply
    I have a hacking friend and he won all crates on first try. (cant tell name because he is top 1000.) wdf i only won 2 crates!

Edit: 2009 I pulled out the crossfire files and looked at the code. I can tell you that there is a timed way to win. (at least 5 years ago.) Yet today I've lost my ability to code and I'm working back on learning it again.
    Last edited by sethss; 01-03-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks
    If this is true you have more chances to win by rotation on the first little spot just one click since like that you would cover a lot of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by sethss View Post
    I have a hacking friend and he won all crates on first try. (cant tell name because he is top 1000.) wdf i only won 2 crates!

Edit: 2009 I pulled out the crossfire files and looked at the code. I can tell you that there is a timed way to win. (at least 5 years ago.) Yet today I've lost my ability to code and I'm working back on learning it again.
    If you can find a way to intercept those global announcements ex: "[ so and so] won a [whatever gun]" and put those announcement into a program then we are set! Or find the times themselves...I'm almost done with the program but need that part done by someone else

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If you can find a way to intercept those global announcements ex: "[ so and so] won a [whatever gun]" and put those announcement into a program then we are set! Or find the times themselves...I'm almost done with the program but need that part done by someone else
    I know a hack long ago that spams [Player] has won [Item] from black market. Then after is was detected, a long time after I think they changed stuff and it became better. When you turn it on, 5 hours later all those guns you spamed were in you're inventory. And yes I mean every gun! So if u spammed m4a1 silver 300 times, u got m4a1 silver 300 times.

Edit: Of Course like all hacks... It was detected very fast and all players who were into it ( me and 10 other guys) were banned instantly.
    Last edited by sethss; 01-04-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ok.. So everyone is like Spin there and you will get it-WRONG YOU ARE WRONG. The game gives wins a random places at certain times.

Edit: times (minutes) 5 10 15 20 30 45 60 130 250 470...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by zeekiii View Post

If we wanted this fast... Lets ask an american solider hacker! XD there the best!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    what u mean ? so do we need only a Spammer ? which keep spamming that xxx has won xxx gun from Black market ?? and within some hours it will be delivered in your account ? FTW then
    Quote Originally Posted by sethss View Post
    I know a hack long ago that spams [Player] has won [Item] from black market. Then after is was detected, a long time after I think they changed stuff and it became better. When you turn it on, 5 hours later all those guns you spamed were in you're inventory. And yes I mean every gun! So if u spammed m4a1 silver 300 times, u got m4a1 silver 300 times.

Edit: Of Course like all hacks... It was detected very fast and all players who were into it ( me and 10 other guys) were banned instantly.
    BEAUTY OF THE BODY HAS TO BE SHOWN NOT TO BE COVERED BY CLOTHS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY_FISH View Post
    what u mean ? so do we need only a Spammer ? which keep spamming that xxx has won xxx gun from Black market ?? and within some hours it will be delivered in your account ? FTW then
    We are trying to get the opposite of that. Instead we are trying to record that xxx has won xxx gun from black market so we can find patterns in times....but I can only do a manual input from my program which is bothersome... I'm looking for hackers that can do it automatically by finding the memory or data that shows when this message shows up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I bet z8games are laughing their heads off reading our theories...

Thanks
    I Try Alot The BLack Market And Don't Win And My Friends Just Open 1 Create And Got The Bretta It's Just Luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    We are trying to get the opposite of that. Instead we are trying to record that xxx has won xxx gun from black market so we can find patterns in times....but I can only do a manual input from my program which is bothersome... I'm looking for hackers that can do it automatically by finding the memory or data that shows when this message shows up.
    I see... once u will get it done pass me that info as well
    BEAUTY OF THE BODY HAS TO BE SHOWN NOT TO BE COVERED BY CLOTHS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I always win at 5 morning, EVERY TIME I TRY!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123