Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Wink Trading this nice acc for an acc with fr-f2 noel or sumire

It's Captain 4th class.
    1.219 s/d

Im looking for an acc with fr-f2 noel/Sumire with perm para.

You go first or we use an omm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AVA_140108_133902_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_140108_133906_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_140108_133910_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_140108_134715_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

AVA_140108_134717_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

Last edited by Pr1malRage; 01-09-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Never go 1st with this guy because he's @DRRR and he got banned due to false scam report !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Want to trade it for an account with Noël Fr-F2 + Para ?
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This guy trades accounts that aren't even his. Then the account you receive gets recovered by the real owner so I wouldn't trade anything with this guy.
    He also submitted a false report and got banned before so overall a not very trustworthy guy to trade with. GG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol @khatcha , @Player_Gammer ,

lol khatcha the account that you supposedly traded with me then i lost it before i could change the password, is the same account that i got from this other person,And i made a deal with the original owner of the account i traded away and he broke that deal so its not really my fault... And check my profile before you decide to trade decide to trade with me. And don't listen to these two Player just dislikes me cause i turn all his trade offers down i can show the messages he sends me on Skype. And Khatcha scammed me before and Gammer too he scammed me but returned the account cause he was too scared of getting banned. So i say watch out for these two instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    Want to trade it for an account with Noël Fr-F2 + Para ?
    What else does it have though??,

Add me on Skype :Pr1malrage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1malRage View Post
    lol @khatcha , @Player_Gammer ,

lol khatcha the account that you supposedly traded with me then i lost it before i could change the password, is the same account that i got from this other person,And i made a deal with the original owner of the account i traded away and he broke that deal so its not really my fault... And check my profile before you decide to trade decide to trade with me. And don't listen to these two Player just dislikes me cause i turn all his trade offers down i can show the messages he sends me on Skype. And Khatcha scammed me before and Gammer too he scammed me but returned the account cause he was too scared of getting banned. So i say watch out for these two instead.
    Is that a joke? You're the one that make's false scam report when someone don't want to trade/sell/buy an acc from you -.-''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Admit it. You scammed @RED_MONKEY and traded an account that you don't even own. The real owner of oOoRoCKoOo recovered his account after you traded and @RED_MONKEY doesn't even have it anymore, yet you still his kept his account. Why do you trade accounts that isn't even yours? You're a scammer and a false reporter. Don't trade anything with this scumbag.

Quote of the day: "Shit happens when you trade with @Pr1malRage"
    Last edited by khatcha; 01-10-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by khatcha View Post
    Admit it. You scammed @RED_MONKEY and traded an account that you don't even own. The real owner of oOoRoCKoOo recovered his account after you traded and @RED_MONKEY doesn't even have it anymore, yet you still his kept his account. Why do you trade accounts that isn't even yours? You're a scammer and a false reporter. Don't trade anything with this scumbag.

Quote of the day: "Shit happens when you trade with @Pr1malRage"
    Shit does happen, and i didnt scam Red, i wasnt even aware that the account was going to be retrieved since my friend just gave it to me.
    And @khatcha i still have screen shots of our little in game chat after i lost the account, i would be more than happy to post them. And @Player_Gammer Its not joke, i can link the post i made and we can see what the admins said about you, plus i can post the screen shots of our conversation on Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Is that a joke? You're the one that make's false scam report when someone don't want to trade/sell/buy an acc from you -.-''
    "Check yourself, before you wreck yourself"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1malRage View Post
    Shit does happen, and i didnt scam Red, i wasnt even aware that the account was going to be retrieved since my friend just gave it to me.
    And @khatcha i still have screen shots of our little in game chat after i lost the account, i would be more than happy to post them. And @Player_Gammer Its not joke, i can link the post i made and we can see what the admins said about you, plus i can post the screen shots of our conversation on Skype.
    Well you need to give Red Monkey his account back then? Where is the proof that YOU didn't retrieve the account? It's still considered a scam if you trade two accounts and you recover the account you gave him. It's not called a 'trade' if you keep both accounts. Basically you scammed him and acquired that Bruchel account for free.

Also, what screenshots? I've never even met you in game & I've never even talked to you other than in Skype, so feel absolutely free to post them as soon as possible. Actually, please post them. I want to see what kind of bullshit you're coming up with this time xD.
    You want to call the admins? We should call up the admins and see what's up then. You got banned for setting me up and submitting a false report, then you came back and scammed @RED_MONKEY. Why are you even talking about calling the admins?

I'm pretty sure @Player_Gammer and I are talking shit for a reason bud. You've pulled a lot of bullshit in the past and you're just getting called out on it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to khatcha For This Useful Post:

Hunter (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Ameer & @Predator
    Is @Pr1malRage even allowed to be back in MPGH?
    He got banned for making a false report as @DRRR and now he returned.

Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...a-khatcha.html

Thanks
    Well his ban has been lifted... Wasn't a perma ban so it's fine . @khatcha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Well his ban has been lifted... Wasn't a perma ban so it's fine . @khatcha
    Hey I'm I able to report these two??1: I want the Khatcha scam report to go on since I got more proof and 2: report Gammer for constantly spamming me on Skype and on my posts??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by khatcha View Post
    Well you need to give Red Monkey his account back then? Where is the proof that YOU didn't retrieve the account? It's still considered a scam if you trade two accounts and you recover the account you gave him. It's not called a 'trade' if you keep both accounts. Basically you scammed him and acquired that Bruchel account for free.

Also, what screenshots? I've never even met you in game & I've never even talked to you other than in Skype, so feel absolutely free to post them as soon as possible. Actually, please post them. I want to see what kind of bullshit you're coming up with this time xD.
    You want to call the admins? We should call up the admins and see what's up then. You got banned for setting me up and submitting a false report, then you came back and scammed @RED_MONKEY. Why are you even talking about calling the admins?

I'm pretty sure @Player_Gammer and I are talking shit for a reason bud. You've pulled a lot of bullshit in the past and you're just getting called out on it.
    Ill post the screenshots when an admin reopenes the case

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast