EndRit ftw.
    I'm going to try it. =D Just wait!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    cant beat mine

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-Man View Post
    Stupid is a strong word, coming from somebody who mistakes 55% for all (which is something really hard to manage). If you get 55% of the answers right on a test, did you get 100% on your test, or a failing 55% grade? Majority doesn't mean everybody. But that's not a problem, you'll learn soon enough. I think they'll teach you about percentages in grade 5 or so. No worries, you'll be just as informed as the rest of the world with a grade 5 education in no time.
    Wrong.
    You lose.

1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ): the majority of the population.

If you get 55% of the votes, you rule an entire country. All of it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Wrong.
    You lose.

1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ): the majority of the population.

If you get 55% of the votes, you rule an entire country. All of it.
    Please... don't make me giggle. By using a terrible example (like that one), you've made yourself look like an even bigger dumbass who doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Your talent with numbers is just about as astonishing as your general political knowledge. Not only are you unable to grasp the basics of math and a couple of english definitions that you should have learned when you were 3 (I blame the parents), even with that dictionary you were boasting in the IRC channel, you seem to be quite illiterate and have no logic.
    Since when does winning an election make you rule an entire country? Do Americans no longer teach the DoP (Division of Power) in their elementary schools (or even high school history classes, for that matter)? Regardless of that, you're straying from the actual point I was making and apparently you don't even know what it is anymore (55% != 100%. You can ask a grade 3 student if 55% of people means everybody, you'd be surprised of their answer).

On a relevant note:
    I've got a friend who just recently moved to the USA for school [2 weeks ago, school just started a few days ago for him], and he told me he was scared he'd fail the courses dedicated to American history, and be unable to get his required credits to graduate. Turns out, an average Canadian knows more about American history and politics more than atleast 3/4 of the American students do. Having said this, I'm going to guess you're one of those Americans he was telling me about.

Anything else you'd like to say?
    I will give you one thing, though. You've got a keen ability of making a dumbass of yourself, however bad of a thing you might think it is... atleast you've got something, right?

EDIT: Oh, by the way. I know you're probably going to try to nullify my arguments again (one way or another with your idiotic logic), so let me reference our original discussion, in case you decide to sway... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MPGH Irc Channel
    01[21:25] <Super-Man> is it part of the english language?
    [21:25] <Valk> it's
    [21:25] <Valk> latin cerived
    [21:25] <Valk> derived*
    [21:25] <EndRiT> like all english words?
    [21:25] <EndRiT> -.-
    01[21:26] <Super-Man> what?
    01[21:26] <Super-Man> did you just say all words are derived from latin?
    01[21:26] <Super-Man> =/
    01[21:26] <Super-Man> english words, I mean
    [21:26] <EndRiT> everything comes from latin in one way or another
    And you went off rambling about how 55% of the English language having a Latin derivative = all English words.
    Care to bring up another one of your garbage majority = all arguments?
    Last edited by Super-Man; 08-18-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Please... don't make me giggle. By using a terrible example (like that one), you've made yourself look like an even bigger dumbass who doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Your talent with numbers is just about as astonishing as your general political knowledge. Not only are you unable to grasp the basics of math and a couple of english definitions that you should have learned when you were 3 (I blame the parents), even with that dictionary you were boasting in the IRC channel, you seem to be quite illiterate and have no logic.
    Since when does winning an election make you rule an entire country? Do Americans no longer teach the DoP (Division of Power) in their elementary schools (or even high school history classes, for that matter)? Regardless of that, you're straying from the actual point I was making and apparently you don't even know what it is anymore (55% != 100%. You can ask a grade 3 student if 55% of people means everybody, you'd be surprised of their answer).

On a relevant note:
    I've got a friend who just recently moved to the USA for school [2 weeks ago, school just started a few days ago for him], and he told me he was scared he'd fail the courses dedicated to American history, and be unable to get his required credits to graduate. Turns out, an average Canadian knows more about American history and politics more than atleast 3/4 of the American students do. Having said this, I'm going to guess you're one of those Americans he was telling me about.

I will give you one thing, though. You've got a keen ability of making a dumbass of yourself, however bad of a thing you might think it is... atleast you've got something, right?
    I read the fist 2 lines, and I already already was bored.
    Try to make a more exciting speach next time, when irritating Master EndRit.

Thanks

On a relevant note:

EDIT: Oh, by the way. I know you're probably going to try to nullify my arguments again (one way or another with your idiotic logic), so let me reference our original discussion, in case you decide to sway... again.

And you went off rambling about how 55% of the English language having a Latin derivative = all English words.
    Care to bring up another one of your garbage majority = all arguments?
    You just keep coming back for more don't you.
    Admit it, you love my logic.
    Something you claim I don't have.
    Idiot logic.
    Now I have logic, at least that's a start .

The funny bit is that I fought a shit example (you're 55% in a test) with a slightly better (but still pretty shitty) one.
    The hilarity only continues when you assume that I have one fatal flaw:
    Being American.
    I am nothing of the sort, thank fuck.

Finally, here is my final way to really nulify your "arguments"

Q

"They simply couldn't decide which restaurant to choose and so in the end they took a vote and the ......... decided on a Chinese one."

A

(a) most
    (b) more
    (c) majority
    (d) main

Even a 3 year old (I blame the parents) knows the answer to this.
    Since they took a vote and the majority said Chinese, they ALL had Chinese.

Please continue with your non-idiotic logic of not trolling at a person who isn't a mod.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Cool Logic Fight!! xD

Want to hear a real brain teaser? Here tell me if this statement is true or false:

"I am a liar."

You get the answer?

If so then you know logic amounts to shit, because it is a human creation and when used on imperfect systems, usually created by man 1+1 doesn't necessarily have to equal two. And so any argument built on logic is destined to fail eventually because logic is imperfect.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Cool Logic Fight!! xD

Want to hear a real brain teaser? Here tell me if this statement is true or false:

"I am a liar."

You get the answer?

If so then you know logic amounts to shit, because it is a human creation and when used on imperfect systems, usually created by man 1+1 doesn't necessarily have to equal two. And so any argument built on logic is destined to fail eventually because logic is imperfect.
    I say true,
    Because its my personal opinion that humans are naturally evil.
    [and if you've read about Machiavelli you get what I mean...]

Thanks
    Cool Logic Fight!! xD

"I am a liar."

You get the answer?

You could say it like that, or you could see it the way I do;
    Logic is the only thing that is perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    why you say that

Thanks
    It's the only thing that can prove anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    logic can be many things including inferences

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    You could say it like that, or you could see it the way I do;
    Logic is the only thing that is perfect.
    If logic is perfect and perfection is illogical then logic must be illogical.
    Something illogical is not perfect and since imperfection is logical the illogicality or logic must be logical.

o_O Tell me when I blow ur mind...

Thanks
    Something illogical is not perfect and since imperfection is logical the illogicality or logic must be logical.

What you just said was logical.
    Perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Whoopie..
    A paradox.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast