Thanks

Legion Soul Collector BOT

Hey guys, after gathering AExtras for awhile, i finally bought the new paragon pet. This pet isn't very effective at farming legion tokens, but i figured i could buy a soul collector with it and have a cool pet by my side. The problem is i cannot find a soul collector bot. All the Legion bots on Le Bot say they require Undead Champ armor, but i looked on the wiki and it said that wasnt a requirement for the soul collector quest.
    Basically I'm wondering if there is a soul collector bot without the undead champion armor. Thanks!
    (I have enough ACs to buy it, but I would rather save them if i dont have to buy the armor)
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 03-27-2014 at 06:38 AM.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    Hey guys, after gathering AExtras for awhile, i finally bought the new paragon pet. This pet isn't very effective at farming legion tokens, but i figured i could buy a soul collector with it and have a cool pet by my side. The problem is i cannot find a soul collector bot. All the Legion bots on Le Bot say they require Undead Champ armor, but i looked on the wiki and it said that wasnt a requirement for the soul collector quest.
    Basically I'm wondering if there is a soul collector bot without the undead champion armor. Thanks!
    (I have enough ACs to buy it, but I would rather save them if i dont have to buy the armor)
    So... Your're telling me that you bought a Paragon Pet, but you don't have the Legion Warrior/Legion Champion armor?
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    Yeah? I can still earn legion tokens.

@Argorok11 I just thought i could skip buying the armor, since the soul collector quests do not require it. If i need to buy the armor, i have 2161 acs at the ready.
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 03-22-2014 at 06:13 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Argorok11 I just thought i could skip buying the armor, since the soul collector quests do not require it. If i need to buy the armor, i have 2161 acs at the ready.
    I don't know to well how this will works for you.
    I only remember that a lot of Dage's Shops and Quests need the "Fail to King" quest finished, which you unlock with Undead Warrior quest chain.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.

Thanks
    You are right. Im going to get the legion armor, complete its quests, then sell it. Then im going to do the soul cleaver quests. I just realized what a waste the pet was.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You are right. Im going to get the legion armor, complete its quests, then sell it. Then im going to do the soul cleaver quests. I just realized what a waste the pet was.
    Make all of them before 24 hours. That way you will sell Undead Warrior for 1080acs, and only lose 120 acs.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep