Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    There's all a thing for rooted Android phones similar to IAP Crack, made by the same guys. I wonder if it'll work when the android version of BattleGems releases.
    They would probably patch it, but there is always another way

Thanks
    I guess i was read this late, maybe AE has patched it or just iap crack not working for ios 7
    So i decided to upgrade iap crack to iapfree. And it work. Just follow these step
    1. Add source sinfuliphone (i cant post link) to get iapfree with core plugin if you on ios 7 same as me
    2. Go in battlegem (wifi still on) select upgrade
    3. Now, there will be a board that said founder thingy. Still keep that board, you quickly turn off wifi, or if you in ios 7 you can just swipe up and turn off
    4.tap buy it, it will said you have buy it like when you open wifi (but no stuff) and just tap continued. If you see "link to AQW" thats mean you succeed (i dont recommended link it if you dont like to get banned. Still, need someone test if that work)
    5.go in your inventory, equip all that stuff and now, open wifi or not is your choice, since now you are a FOUNDER (well, at some point)
    Thats all, i got it working by doing that and i like to share it with you guys, late 1 month huh?

Btw, sorry for my bad english.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hackerno View Post
    I guess i was read this late, maybe AE has patched it or just iap crack not working for ios 7
    So i decided to upgrade iap crack to iapfree. And it work. Just follow these step
    1. Add source sinfuliphone (i cant post link) to get iapfree with core plugin if you on ios 7 same as me
    2. Go in battlegem (wifi still on) select upgrade
    3. Now, there will be a board that said founder thingy. Still keep that board, you quickly turn off wifi, or if you in ios 7 you can just swipe up and turn off
    4.tap buy it, it will said you have buy it like when you open wifi (but no stuff) and just tap continued. If you see "link to AQW" thats mean you succeed (i dont recommended link it if you dont like to get banned. Still, need someone test if that work)
    5.go in your inventory, equip all that stuff and now, open wifi or not is your choice, since now you are a FOUNDER (well, at some point)
    Thats all, i got it working by doing that and i like to share it with you guys, late 1 month huh?

Btw, sorry for my bad english.
    Good luck.
    So why not make a fake aqw account urself and test it out it is not like u will care if they do ban ur account but maybe they can ip ban you sooooo idk
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post
    So why not make a fake aqw account urself and test it out it is not like u will care if they do ban ur account but maybe they can ip ban you sooooo idk
    Then ill never use AE stuff again....

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Who car3s, it's a gr3at mobil3 gam3 that w3 ar3 hacking. Wh3n it com3s on Android I'll study th3 sourc3 fil3s to s33 xactly what 3ngin3 th3y us3d to mak3 it. BTW I th3 l3tt3r aft3r D is brok3n on my k3y, sorry for bad languag3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Who car3s, it's a gr3at mobil3 gam3 that w3 ar3 hacking. Wh3n it com3s on Android I'll study th3 sourc3 fil3s to s33 xactly what 3ngin3 th3y us3d to mak3 it. BTW I th3 l3tt3r aft3r D is brok3n on my k3y, sorry for bad languag3.
    Well android will be easier to crack but depending on if they fix the patch or not :/
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post
    Well android will be easier to crack but depending on if they fix the patch or not :/
    Assuming that they do patch it.. But from what I can tell they do not have a check purchase to the store to actually see if the transaction was real or not so I dont really see them patching it.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I... I... why? That is just such a waste of time.

Reason Why I Didn't Become an Editor

Virus Scans Because I Forgetful:
    Jotti & VirusTotal

Cocksucker is not a punishment. It is a lyfestyle.

Thanks
    They used Unity. End of Story :v

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    They used Unity. End of Story :v
    Problem with unity? I personally would like to see everyone united Anyhow I think that it might be easier to crack if its the same release as the IOS version except on android.. At least it will be less buggy.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Problem with unity? I personally would like to see everyone united Anyhow I think that it might be easier to crack if its the same release as the IOS version except on android.. At least it will be less buggy.
    Well, it should be the same release. Unity is multi-platform.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    Well, it should be the same release. Unity is multi-platform.
    I meant same release security wise :V

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    I... I... why? That is just such a waste of time.
    Because I want to develop a game, and quite frankly I'm impressed with the graphics AQW has pulled off. They're cute but crazy awesome. Also, I'm still deciding between two engines, Cocos 2D and Corona SDK. I know a lot about programming with Corona SDK but Cocos 2D isn't my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Unity can be used for 2D games, but I don't think Artix Entertainment would use that. AE has its roots in flash. They probably made animations in Flash and imported them into HTML5. Either that or they used Adobe Air to port Flash applications to mobile phones.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Because I want to develop a game, and quite frankly I'm impressed with the graphics AQW has pulled off. They're cute but crazy awesome. Also, I'm still deciding between two engines, Cocos 2D and Corona SDK. I know a lot about programming with Corona SDK but Cocos 2D isn't my thing.

Unity can be used for 2D games, but I don't think Artix Entertainment would use that. AE has its roots in flash. They probably made animations in Flash and imported them into HTML5. Either that or they used Adobe Air to port Flash applications to mobile phones.
    I am aware of what unity can be used for. I was messing with darakath.. :v Also they did use unity for it :v I do not beleive flash was used at all.
    Last edited by chibizs; 04-27-2014 at 07:35 PM.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Thanks
    They cant release on android yet because they knew if they released it now, theres will be a tons of hacker be a founder every second. I think they're finding a super good security for that.

And now i cant link my battlegem with my clone aqw since i didnt actually buy it so itunes dont restore it :v test fail even i didnt try it yet.

Btw, can anyone hack gold? Gameplayer/gameguardian wont work since it cant read the game data and when it finish reading, the game crash (i was hoping they sell gold)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast