Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hackerno View Post
    They cant release on android yet because they knew if they released it now, theres will be a tons of hacker be a founder every second. I think they're finding a super good security for that.

And now i cant link my battlegem with my clone aqw since i didnt actually buy it so itunes dont restore it :v test fail even i didnt try it yet.

Btw, can anyone hack gold? Gameplayer/gameguardian wont work since it cant read the game data and when it finish reading, the game crash (i was hoping they sell gold)

MMmm As i said Wait for android version to come out (already did) and people will be on the case i started a thread for it For android only
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I was digging into the game files on Android and discovered that Battle Gems is created by...Unity.

Yeah, Unity. AE most likely dumped thousands of dollars on Unity. It costs thousands of dollars to put in in-app purchases and to take off the Unity logo from the loading screen. Though I'm surprised. From the way AE initially described it, I thought AE would use a huge multiplatform engine that's more for 2D, such as Cocos 2D-X or Corona SDK. Unity can be used for 2D games, but a lot of the top mobile games were made with Cocos 2DX.

Unless I'm wrong. The only reason I think this is because in the com.battleon.aqbattlegems, there is a lib folder, in which is a file named libunity.so. After a brief Google Search libunity.so is, in fact, one of the main files of the Unity Engine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    I was digging into the game files on Android and discovered that Battle Gems is created by...Unity.

Yeah, Unity. AE most likely dumped thousands of dollars on Unity. It costs thousands of dollars to put in in-app purchases and to take off the Unity logo from the loading screen. Though I'm surprised. From the way AE initially described it, I thought AE would use a huge multiplatform engine that's more for 2D, such as Cocos 2D-X or Corona SDK. Unity can be used for 2D games, but a lot of the top mobile games were made with Cocos 2DX.

Unless I'm wrong. The only reason I think this is because in the com.battleon.aqbattlegems, there is a lib folder, in which is a file named libunity.so. After a brief Google Search libunity.so is, in fact, one of the main files of the Unity Engine.
    If you would actually read the previous posts, we already know they use Unity. (Posted by me)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    If you would actually read the previous posts, we already know they use Unity. (Posted by me)
    Man :v This guy just doesnt know when to stop posting... I already confirmed it was unity when he thought they used flash and some html 5.
    @TitanDrive First of all since unity is a mutli platform and they told everyone they were making it for all devices.. Well that would just mean it was unity.. I mean hell why would you even bring up HTML 5 for mobile devices ..if it was an app :v Anyhow everyone here who actually knows about this stuff already knew it was unity. So I do not see why you are bother to post something everyone already knows trying to make it look like you are some super pro hacker who had to go into the game files to figure out what it is coded in. I mean hell go to the battle gems site and put play in the url and you have the not done yet play page with the message that unity is loading and if you havent installed it to install unity. I mean seriously... Just useless posting.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Man :v This guy just doesnt know when to stop posting... I already confirmed it was unity when he thought they used flash and some html 5.
    @TitanDrive First of all since unity is a mutli platform and they told everyone they were making it for all devices.. Well that would just mean it was unity.. I mean hell why would you even bring up HTML 5 for mobile devices ..if it was an app :v Anyhow everyone here who actually knows about this stuff already knew it was unity. So I do not see why you are bother to post something everyone already knows trying to make it look like you are some super pro hacker who had to go into the game files to figure out what it is coded in. I mean hell go to the battle gems site and put play in the url and you have the not done yet play page with the message that unity is loading and if you havent installed it to install unity. I mean seriously... Just useless posting.
    I knew it was unity before it was released since they posted a web version that linked to facebook and the Unity logo was still there.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    Oh sorry, I didn't read what you said before. I never said I was a super pro hacker. My gosh just said I was looking through the files. Apparently some people take assumptions a bit too far.

knew it was unity before it was released since they posted a web version that linked to facebook and the Unity logo was still there.
    THERE WAS A WEB VERSION?

Thanks
    Oh sorry, I didn't read what you said before. I never said I was a super pro hacker. My gosh just said I was looking through the files. Apparently some people take assumptions a bit too far.

THERE WAS A WEB VERSION?
    Yes, but it is gone now.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yes, but it is gone now.
    Why'd they take it away?

Anyways, let's go on-topic. Has anyone here been able to get Free Founder on Android?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why'd they take it away?

Anyways, let's go on-topic. Has anyone here been able to get Free Founder on Android?
    Took it off because they are making the game for phones not for pc it was on pc beacuase it was a test version

and i am looking into the hack for founder on android and so far i been hitting walls all day long
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Why'd they take it away?

I did that using Freedom and BluStacks:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.PNG  

Last edited by elarion; 05-04-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elarion View Post
    I did that using Freedom and BluStacks:

Battlegems gets a black screen on BlueStacks after the intro. For me, at least.

Thanks
    Did u restart BS? Are u using a rooted version?

Thanks
    Did u restart BS? Are u using a rooted version?
    I restarted, and I don't know if it is rooted or not. :/

Thanks
    Try the group "freestacks" in Facebook.

Thanks
    Try the group "freestacks" in Facebook.
    Nvm, I got it working.
    Now how do you use Freedom?

EDIT: Got freedom working, bought the thing, and now it says that I don't have founder and when I try to buy it it says transaction something.
    Last edited by Darakath; 05-04-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast