Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

whoever cares: converted away from the islam, converted back to islam again

I realized there is more to life than just 'this'.
    I spoke with my cousins cousin, got me back into the islam(ofcourse he didn't know I left the islam), no force, just pure rather beautiful explaining.
    Not much to say to be honest, atheists will be sad and probably be like what the hell kid
    muslims will be rather happy, not proud since I left it in the first place, but yeah...
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Listen man, just find whatever is best for you and go with it.

Be it islam, christianity, athiesm, or even scientology.

Don't give a shit what other people throw at you. As long as you are satisfied, that's all that matters.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

-Lame (06-09-2014),Ace (10-02-2017),[MPGH]Flengo (06-09-2014),Frought (05-01-2015),Snake (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What @Ferris Bueller said.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I realized there is more to life than just 'this'.
    I spoke with my cousins cousin, got me back into the islam(ofcourse he didn't know I left the islam), no force, just pure rather beautiful explaining.
    Not much to say to be honest, atheists will be sad and probably be like what the hell kid
    muslims will be rather happy, not proud since I left it in the first place, but yeah...
    Welcome back bro. Remember to be thankful to Allah swt for guiding you. Without His guidance we would all be astray:

Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger. -17:15
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    So why is this in the debate section again?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    So why is this in the debate section again?
    This is the debate section but it doesn't mean every single thread has be about debating something.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    This is the debate section but it doesn't mean every single thread has be about debating something.
    Did... Wha...? What?! This is the debate section of the fourm, so YES all threads should be a debate. I can't believe I just read something so... I can't describe it. I think i need to lay down after reading that.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Muslim drops faith and picks it up again.

How many times have I heard that story from every religion?

Lets "debate" how stupid this thread is!: Very.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Did... Wha...? What?! This is the debate section of the fourm, so YES all threads should be a debate. I can't believe I just read something so... I can't describe it. I think i need to lay down after reading that.
    Not necessarily. You go to school to learn but you don't spend the entire time learning, you also have breaks. Also the sticky thread isn't a debate thread. So they don't have to all be debate threads but they all have to be related to Islam. Some threads can be for just sharing things about the topic of this section.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Muslim drops faith and picks it up again.

How many times have I heard that story from every religion?

Lets "debate" how stupid this thread is!: Very.
    Probably not many because you have 17,664 posts so you don't meet many people.

Just jking, I love you really. No Homo. It's a major sin.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 06-09-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not necessarily. You go to school to learn but you don't spend the entire time learning, you also have breaks. Also the sticky thread isn't a debate thread. So they don't have to all be debate threads but they all have to be related to Islam. Some threads can be for just sharing things about the topic of this section.
    1. Sticky threads are rules or guidelines. They don't directly deal with the topic if the section because they are not meant to. This in term does not allow you to post about mountain dew in the video game section just because the sticky doesn't directly talk about video games.

2. All thread either need to be a debatable topic or one that implies a debate, in the debate section.

Stating the status of yourself if not an acceptable thread unless you welcome debate. Which he did not.

Also: Don't be stupid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

1. Sticky threads are rules or guidelines. They don't directly deal with the topic if the section because they are not meant to. This in term does not allow you to post about mountain dew in the video game section just because the sticky doesn't directly talk about video games.

2. All thread either need to be a debatable topic or one that implies a debate, in the debate section.

Stating the status of yourself if not an acceptable thread unless you welcome debate. Which he did not.

Also: Don't be stupid.
    I know what sticky threads are. He claimed they all had to be debate threads and sticky thread proves they don't all have to be. No it does not. Some threads are created to share information, stories in the news, etc, not to just debate. As I said, obviously the threads have to be about what the section is for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I know what sticky threads are. He claimed they all had to be debate threads and sticky thread proves they don't all have to be. No it does not. Some threads are created to share information, stories in the news, etc, not to just debate. As I said, obviously the threads have to be about what the section is for.
    What don't you understand about this? In the debate fort threads should be about debating. The sticky's are there to relay the rules or give relevant information to community. It isn't that hard just think about it for a second.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I love how, in saying it wasn't a debate, it became a debate.
    ONLY HAVE ONE SKYPE-I HAVE BEEN HACKED RECENTLY, TRADE CAREFULLY

BEFORE TRADING WITH ME EMAIL ME AT(remove asterisks):

beyon*d*and*thro*ugh*@gmai*l.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondandthrough View Post
    I love how, in saying it wasn't a debate, it became a debate.
    Ignore the topic, was going through some doubtful times. Atheïst after all.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast