Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The awaking from my perceptive

Author Garth McDaid

Disclaimer
    I’m not crazy, My reality is just different than yours.
    you may experience cognitive dissonance, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

You may also experience left and right hemisphere of the brain conflict

The human mind, in western culture

starting from the moment a child is born, the mind perceives the universe via the five senses of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.

I am going to start with the construct of fantasy, construct means create something in mind to create something such as a theory as a result of systematic thought, fantasy means faculty or activity of imagining impossible or improbable things.

A newborn child is surrounded by the reality of the environment, however the child is taught about a fictional reality via television, books, toys.

A newborn child is a blank canvas, no construct of emotions or thought.

The mind is slowly introduced to new concepts, a concept is something thought or imagined: something that somebody has thought up, or that somebody might be able to imagine therefore learning the construct.

Now this is where it get’s interesting.

The mind is psychologically manipulated by distorting the perception of the actual reality of the world, via the programming received from television, books, toys, etc.

The programming received from the television for a child mind is mostly a fantasy.

The programming of a newborn child starts out with simplistic concepts like sounding out letters of the alphabet, or numeral numbers, in the spoken language of their culture. The western culture norm is to dumb down the language.

This dumbing down of language is seen in the children’s books, television programming, and modern toys, in effect they have to learn two different versions of their own language.

Educational TV programming for children is surrounded by fantasy characters, like puppets, cartoons, and modern computer animation, this programming teaches the mind new constructs like counting, spelling, reading, via repeating of the alphabet, numeral numbers, of their culture.

The child is taught from the very beginning to believe in a simplistic version of the real reality , the majority of what their being taught is fantasy.

This prolonged assault on the mind, shapes their construct of reality and their desires.

We live in our own fantasy reality, girls imagining their a princess, boys imagining their a superhero, all fictional fantasist, people do act on their learned desires.

Seven ways to know you are living in a fear paradigm

First you must recognize when you are feeling fear and question the cause of this fear

Second you are regularly thinking about the thing that makes you fearful

Third you fear change

Forth you are convinced of the fear

Fifth you wish the fear away, or think of a solution to remove the fear

Six you are convinced the cause of the fear is getting worse

Seventh you take action as a precaution to the fear

We are taught to fear almost everything! Taught to fear trying something new because we may fail; saying something clever because we may be wrong; saying the truth because we might hurt someone’s feelings; quitting a miserable job because we may not find another one; accepting a new job because it might be worse than it seems; getting promoted because we might not do well; getting fired, married, divorced, older…getting cynical… Fear of being unsuccessful or disliked or criticized or disrespected, maybe judged. Fear of people’s goodness, their intentions, sincerity, love, affection, capabilities, commitment, accountability or judgement. Fear the sun, bees, sharks, the calories in chocolate, the butter content in a croissant…

The minority will vs the majority will.

why the small minority will wins out over the majority will.

The problem is with humanity living in separate groups in situation in which fear and money controls the group,

The collective mind is influenced by mass media, the mass media is controlled by a very small percent of the group, individuals are controlled by psychological pressure usually a state of worry or fear ,

The majority of the group perform willing to carry out the will of someone else to continue to be alive with some privileges within the group or society, usually social mobility, access to resources, status within the group, consumer products.

The problem is the vast majority of the group are the people who have the least influence within the group, the least resource, least money, least control, the people at the bottom are disorganized, the wishes of the vast majority are discarded because the majority don’t take any action, but decide instead to express their wishes to the people at the top, the people at the top just ignore the majority wishes, the people at the top continue with their own desires.

Is feminism about equality or superiority?

Superiority. Notice it's called FEMINism and not equalism. feminism is about getting even.

When a man hits a woman everyone makes a big deal about it(I'm not saying that it's right)but when a woman hits a man nobody bats an eyelash. What's up with that?

A double standard on violence, systematic abuse.

If someone were to question why men and boys are told not to hit women and girls, even in self defense, then most likely the most frequent answer would be that men and boys are, in general, physically stronger. In some cases, the same can be said about why violence against males in general should be taken less seriously than violence against females. However, this does not appear to be the sole reason. In reality, feminists want female privilege and extra protection.

For those of you who are not yet properly aware of the double standards, allow me to elaborate:

In general, violence against men and boys is taken less seriously than violence against women and girls;

Men and boys are not allowed to hit women and girls, but the reverse is considered acceptable;

Men and boys are not even allowed to defend themselves against women and girls. A man or boy could be punished severely for defending himself while the woman or girl could receive little to no punishment for a severe form of violence;

In mutual violence, the man or boy is punished more severely and the woman or girl may not even be punished at all.

when a nation is failing and rival nations are ahead, the losing nation becomes a dystopia.

Why America is NOT the greatest country in the world, anymore.

the universe

Schools dumb you down.

pi
    One way to calculate the value of pi, circle circumference divided by the diameter.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

binary numbers
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_number

Fibonacci sequence
    when one observes the heads of sunflowers, one notices too ... They all belong to the Fibonacci sequence.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

Golden Ratio
    15 Uncanny Examples of the Golden Ratio in Nature
    https://io9.com/5985588/15-uncanny-ex...atio-in-nature
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

Fractal

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wil...ound-in-nature
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal

Thanks
    I'm sorry but did not read give me a tl;dr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I liked the picture of the explosion and I agree with the Math teacher thing. That's all I looked at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thats emotional.

Btw i learned that math trick when multipying by 9

Thanks
    This was like reading a book as a kid - flicking past the text and looking at the pictures.
    The pictures were good, though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Uh..Im only interested with the pics .
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It took him a while, but what OP was trying to say is that he's a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Fear appears or is revealed from the real world in terms of the five senses, smell touch sight hear taste, these, encourage an activity or a process to begin, increase, or develop in the brain, the more you use fear around a child the more the brain develops a fear for an idea or theory containing various conceptual elements,

The basic problem, according to the Princeton study, is 40 percent of infants in the U.S. live in fear or distrust of their parents, and that will translate into aggressiveness, defiance and hyperactivity as they grow into adults.

Of that number, 25 percent don’t bond with their parents because the parents aren’t responding to their needs. And a tragic 15 percent find their parents so distressing that they will avoid them whenever possible.

That will not necessarily commit them to a lifetime of violence and hostility, but it will make living a successful and fulfilling life much more difficult.

Read more: https://www.mommyish.com/2014/04/07/b...#ixzz39KiSDFDt
    Fear conditioning, newborns do not feel pain.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_conditioning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po1I21YRJV0

But torture and pain is real and not imaginary and people who stand to injustice with the knowledge of pain are extraordinary people and everybody is not expected to have such a strength of course if you mean real pain and real fear for pain and not just some phobias or unreal fear.

in real world terms the five senses, smell touch sight hear taste encourages an activity or a process to begin, increase, or develop in the brain, why let the possibility of the cause for the fear control your life?

It’s my belief all humans drive towards a mastery of skill the ability to do something well comprehensive knowledge or skill in a particular subject or activity, use this skill to better humanity.

Shyness (also called diffidence) is the feeling of apprehension, lack of comfort, or awkwardness especially when a person is in proximity to other people. This commonly occurs in new situations or with unfamiliar people. Shyness can be a characteristic of people who have low self-esteem. Stronger forms of shyness are usually referred to as social anxiety or social phobia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shyness

However, it was also found that extroverts did not respond stronger to social situations than introverts, nor did they report bigger boosts of positive affect during such interactions.[54][60]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrave...d_introversion

You need to alter your perception everyday, small steps, by learning science, maths, afterall this is what makes the world spin round.

Transcend

go beyond the range or limits of (a activity or subject, especially one particular ones responsibility, speciality, or interest of something that somebody takes part in or does (often or a mental thought or imagined field of knowledge).

What a Little Love Means to a Little One

For too many, the damage begins early in life. Four out of 10 infants born in the United States do not form a strong bond with either parent, and they will pay for that the rest of their lives.
    read more https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/lov...inglePage=true
    Last edited by Botmaker; 08-03-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Where'd you copy and paste dis

Thanks
    nice troll ****** .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    Where'd you copy and paste dis
    Everything you see here is a collection of material I’ve source from around the internet, my personal creativity is used to collect and read scientific articles, mainly wikipedia, I do this so I can explain and write as simply as possible about what I have learned, in the hope of others will find it useful.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Best thread I've ever seen in General.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jhem For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (08-03-2014),Botmaker (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    It took him a while, but what OP was trying to say is that he's a ******.
    Can Scotia get cocksucker already?? @arunforce
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    if you would have put the retarded picture about gaza at the middle at least i could have saved some of my time from being wasted on reading shit
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post

Can Scotia get cocksucker already?? @arunforce
    Shut up you Japanese fag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast