Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

SAO-II Episode 9

I'm such a little ****** when it comes to this show, I'm still watching it in the hope that it can manage to redeem itself in one way or another, I can't help it.

To talk about the actual episode, all I can really say is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. Interesting things actually happened in this episode and I'm actually looking forward to next week for the follow-up to the cliffhanger. I don't know if it's just me but I feel as though the animation was different or maybe it was just the lighting and mood but man did it do something for me. They managed to tie up some speculation and criticism of the show a pretty reasonable manner. There was a moment that made me think "What" for a few seconds but it was nothing major, everything else was in-line and made sense (unlike the previous episodes). They really gave Death Gun a presence in this episode, it really did shape him into this evil character that you really SHOULD be afraid of. I really can't say anything other than something clicked for me this episode and I'm pretty happy with it. If you've not been watching the series up until now I suggest that you wait a few more episodes so that we can gauge whether it would actually be worth watching but as far as this episode goes, if they can keep up this kind of work then I'll gladly tell people to watch it.

And Kirito being a ninja-flipping Jedi master was pretty fuckin' sweet as well, I'm not going to lie, that scene made me giggle like the bitch I am. I recognize that I'm pretty much the only one here that's still watching this as it's released but I'm pleased that I stuck by it now.

Thanks
    Stupid how death gun also know how to stay hidden from the spy satellite. Sinon know how the sniper that death gun look like cause it showed in episode 8 but in episode 9 she saw a completely different sniper

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sword Art Online II
    Where people have hidden powers that have never been discussed or seen before, but are simply used for the convenience of the plot, only to be forgotten by everyone shortly after.
    Fucking active camouflage and wallhaxoreyes out of nowhere.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    Stupid how death gun also know how to stay hidden from the spy satellite. Sinon know how the sniper that death gun look like cause it showed in episode 8 but in episode 9 she saw a completely different sniper
    I thought about that at first but then I realized that the only person in the Stadium was the person believed to be Death Gun and it is possible to switch weapons during the game because you're able to equip and then un-equip weapons but I still agree that they should have added in a line or something with Sinon pointing out that he must have changed guns or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    Sword Art Online II
    Where people have hidden powers that have never been discussed or seen before, but are simply used for the convenience of the plot, only to be forgotten by everyone shortly after.
    Fucking active camouflage and wallhaxoreyes out of nowhere.
    That was the part that bothered me. Death Gun having camouflage not so much but Sinon turning up her contrast ration with some sp00ky eyes made me slightly mad but it's something that can be overlooked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The only thing that bothers me about SAO right now to any real degree is how they keep saying they know deathgun.

"I know that guy"

Really, you know the completely covered up man with a completely masked voice. Please, tell me how you came to that conclusion. I'm utterly baffled by this, because unless Deathgun looked EXACTLY the same in Aincraid, then you'd never have reason to believe it was someone you thought it was. And if you can't fucking remember someone who looks like that, then you are a fucking moron.

Minor stupid stuff in this episode from start to finish..
    1. The reactions of the harem cast upon seeing deathgen before deathgan does anything.
    2. Kirito's a strategist(Klein). No, he's not. In fact he hasn't shown strategy in the entire series. Not once. His strategy for literally everything is run at it and swing the sword.
    3. Deathgun's killing method:

It's impractical. If you could actually pull this off in an open tournament like this in real time you'd have a lot more to worry about than Deathgan. Mass murdering would be an epidemic. This is for those of you who know how Deathguin kills people.

4. They just let Deathgon walk away.
    5. Death gun is talking to himself.
    6. "It's show time" is a pretty widely used phrase, especially in competitions or events.
    7. More bad lightsaber sounds.
    8. Sinon's eye-hacks
    9. The guy uses the same radar but doesn't spot them. Huh. That's odd.
    10. Sinon's trauma: Randomly pulled out when it matters, ignored when it doesn't. Clearly that's how ptsd works, it's plot relevant!
    11. Deathgin handles his gun like a bitch. Seriously, he was one handing it, now he's cupping it like it's his first pistol.

12. Gunshot to credits cliche.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i was bored until the the actual action scenes came now im sort of looking forward to the next episode.

Thanks
    GGO is so bad compared to the first arc of SAO. This is like a waste of my time watching it tbh, like it's so boring it's at the point where i almost fall asleep watching it. But hopefully it gets better it has a lot of episodes to go...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    GGO is so bad compared to the first arc of SAO.
    SAO was mediocre and GGO was a steaming pile of shit. SAO II is so bad it's laughable, like the only reason to watch it is to deconstruct it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    SAO was mediocre and GGO was a steaming pile of shit. SAO II is so bad it's laughable, like the only reason to watch it is to deconstruct it.
    The bottom line here is I miss you.

Thanks

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post