Angelic
    This lying nigga again...meh.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 4chan View Post
    Hope you get banned filthy ****** so we can laugh at you. omg omg my $500 is gone
    I won't get banned but it looks like you did lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    This lying nigga again...meh.
    Lying about what exactly? Would you like to teamview me? I posted proof of the entire chat convo but I removed it.

It's said you try your best to point me out to somehow make yourself relevant. Kill yourself please.

Proved you wrong about vac bans being false on rare occasions and I can prove you wrong about my profit.
    Last edited by Blake; 09-21-2014 at 06:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Proved you wrong about vac bans being false on rare occasions and I can prove you wrong about my profit.
    Fuck off, you didn't. You don't even know the difference between an automatic VAC and account untrusted. No AUTOMATIC VAC bans were ever reverted in history except very few times that it resulted in MASSIVE false positives. You don't even know how programming works, explain how exactly is it even remotely possible to get a FALSE VAC ban without running some shit in the background or modifying gamefiles when ALL VAC does is checksum your memory every once in a while and verify against Valve servers? If you get an automatic VAC, you 99.99% cheated. Jesus fucking christ.

You scammed a kid out of a few keys and got a knife opening them? So what you filthy scamming piece of shit? Proud of scamming a kid? Fuck yourself.
    * Contact Information *
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Typical Blake.

Nice gains though.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

Blake (09-21-2014)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It was a mistake but you scammed, if you're a loyal person you would give all the keys back. Typical filthy ******s cant trust em

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Fuck off, you didn't. You don't even know the difference between an automatic VAC and account untrusted. No AUTOMATIC VAC bans were ever reverted in history except very few times that it resulted in MASSIVE false positives. You don't even know how programming works, explain how exactly is it even remotely possible to get a FALSE VAC ban without running some shit in the background or modifying gamefiles when ALL VAC does is checksum your memory every once in a while and verify against Valve servers? If you get an automatic VAC, you 99.99% cheated. Jesus fucking christ.

You scammed a kid out of a few keys and got a knife opening them? So what you filthy scamming piece of shit? Proud of scamming a kid? Fuck yourself.
    What about the reddit thread I linked? He got a VAC BAN, it was FALSE and he got UNBANNED.

I scammed a kid? He forgot to put the knife in the window. A few keys? It was 130$ worth. I am proud to gain 380$ off of someone who doesn't pay attention. Also yes I sold the keys had 1 left opened a case and won a knife .fuck myself? My dick isn't big enough lmao

So again tell me how I scammed him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    It was a mistake but you scammed, if you're a loyal person you would give all the keys back. Typical filthy ******s cant trust em
    I offered to give him 10 keys back he didn't want em.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

What about the reddit thread I linked? He got a VAC BAN, it was FALSE and he got UNBANNED.

I scammed a kid? He forgot to put the knife in the window. A few keys? It was 130$ worth. I am proud to gain 380$ off of someone who doesn't pay attention. Also yes I sold the keys had 1 left opened a case and won a knife .fuck myself? My dick isn't big enough lmao

So again tell me how I scammed him?
    For the last time, Account Untrusted CHANGES into VAC Ban, it's not a VAC ban FROM START. Nothing in that reddit proves the VAC ban was AUTOMATIC. When you give Overwatch to gay little kids with Nova 1 and 500 hours 'cuz they got no fucking life this is the shit that happens. It has nothing to do with how the automatic VAC system works. TRY to understand the difference ffs.

And you gotta be fucking kidding me? If you find someone's wallet in the street with a lot of money in it, it's not stealing if you take it 'cuz hell he shouldn't have left it there anyway. You make me laugh so hard. He made a mistake, and you took his keys. Do that 4 more times and you'll get a shiny Trade Ban.
    Last edited by Reav3R; 09-21-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    * Contact Information *

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

For the last time, Account Untrusted CHANGES into VAC Ban, it's not a VAC ban FROM START. Nothing in that reddit proves the VAC ban was AUTOMATIC. When you give Overwatch to gay little kids with Nova 1 and 500 hours 'cuz they got no fucking life this is the shit that happens. It has nothing to do with how the automatic VAC system works. TRY to understand the difference ffs.

And you gotta be fucking kidding me? If you find someone's wallet in the street with a lot of money in it, it's not stealing if you take it 'cuz hell he shouldn't have left it there anyway. You make me laugh so hard. He made a mistake, and you took his keys. Do that 4 more times and you'll get a shiny Trade Ban.

yea it is his fault for leaving the wallet there. Thanks for the cash cuh!

If people want to give me 50 keys , then I'll take the ban that I won;t get. I did not send a scam link, I didn't lie about steam wallet through trade offers.I didn't do any quick switching. He's the one that sent the trade offer to my profile and forgot to put the knife. Say it's a scam all you want, it's actually a life lesson learned. I'm telling you and everyone else that this is not bannable. It is someone that isn't paying attention to what he's doing and he'll learn from the mistake.

Be mad about it all you want, call me all the names you want. You're just wasting your time lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That is unfortunate but it wasn't your fault you deserve it I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

yea it is his fault for leaving the wallet there. Thanks for the cash cuh!

If people want to give me 50 keys , then I'll take the ban that I won;t get. I did not send a scam link, I didn't lie about steam wallet through trade offers.I didn't do any quick switching. He's the one that sent the trade offer to my profile and forgot to put the knife. Say it's a scam all you want, it's actually a life lesson learned. I'm telling you and everyone else that this is not bannable. It is someone that isn't paying attention to what he's doing and he'll learn from the mistake.

Be mad about it all you want, call me all the names you want. You're just wasting your time lmao
    You just proved you 100% truly are black by blood, no more fake nigga.
    * Contact Information *

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You just proved you 100% truly are black by blood, no more fake nigga.
    We're all entitled to our own opinions. See ya on my next thread!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

We're all entitled to our own opinions. See ya on my next thread!
    See ya next time when Blake trades his regular m9 bayonet fade for a stattrak m9 bayonet full fade with a blue tip! Whoops!
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    Nice, I don't trade too much though.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks

Tell me exactly what you did to get banned for "scamming". I'm willing to bet it was similar to my situation .

Auto-bhop is usually already on the server. You using a script to auto bhop will get you banned. Every script is bannable.
    And now I know.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    See ya next time when Blake trades his regular m9 bayonet fade for a stattrak m9 bayonet full fade with a blue tip! Whoops!
    lmao it's crazy how shit like that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
    And now I know.
    Yea my friend was using a reduced recoil script. Like 3 months later he got banned lmao.

Luckily he did it on his alt instead of his main.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12