Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Russell Brand showing the stupidity of Fox News

Part 2

Part 3
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I like Russell Brand, I dislike Fox News, but this isn't a debate.

Derp.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I like Russell Brand, I dislike Fox News, but this isn't a debate.

Derp.
    The things you say about Islam sounds just like Fox News though.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The things you say about Islam sounds just like Fox News though.
    That's your argument? I dislike Islam for it's core fundamental values and you go "well it sounds like fox news!"

You just pulled the same bullshit fox news did lol.

Thanks
    No one except extreme right-wing conservatives like Fox. It is full of terrible arguments, much like your posts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by locuzt View Post
    No one except extreme right-wing conservatives like Fox. It is full of terrible arguments, much like your posts.
    "No one except extreme right-wing conservatives like Fox." - Speak English. Also I made no argument,(I wouldn't consider calling Fox News stupid as an argument, who wouldn't?) just making people aware of Russell Brands Youtube channel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "No one except extreme right-wing conservatives like Fox." - Speak English. Also I made no argument,(I wouldn't consider calling Fox News stupid as an argument, who wouldn't?) just making people aware of Russell Brands Youtube channel.
    So basically you are just spamming..

Thanks

So basically you are just spamming..
    I was addressing his post, you are the one spamming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I was addressing his post, you are the one spamming.
    No, by creating this non-debate thread with no purpose, you are spamming..

GJ on being retarded tho.

Thanks

No, by creating this non-debate thread with no purpose, you are spamming..

GJ on being retarded tho.
    Why are continuing to spam my thread? I made the thread showing the stupidity of Fox News, thankfully there are no Americans stupid enough to debate the stupidity of Fox News.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 10-29-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why are continuing to spam my thread? I made the thread showing the stupidity of Fox News, thankfully there are no Americans stupid enough to debate the stupidity of Fox News.
    You don't know much about America, do you? Fox News is a running joke here in the US. You aren't making a debate, but just spamming with stuff that everyone already knows.

Thanks

You don't know much about America, do you? Fox News is a running joke here in the US. You aren't making a debate, but just spamming with stuff that everyone already knows.
    In primetime and total day ratings for the week of April 15 to 21, 2013, Fox News, propelled by its coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing, was the highest-ranked network on U.S. cable television, for the first time since August 2005, when Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the United States. January 2014 marked Fox News's 145th consecutive month as the number one rated cable news channel. During that month, Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in overall viewers in both prime time hours and the total day.In the third quarter of 2014, the network was the most-watched cable channel during prime time hours.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_New..._and_reception

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In primetime and total day ratings for the week of April 15 to 21, 2013, Fox News, propelled by its coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing, was the highest-ranked network on U.S. cable television, for the first time since August 2005, when Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the United States. January 2014 marked Fox News's 145th consecutive month as the number one rated cable news channel. During that month, Fox News beat CNN and MSNBC combined in overall viewers in both prime time hours and the total day.In the third quarter of 2014, the network was the most-watched cable channel during prime time hours.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_New..._and_reception
    And your point is?

Thanks

And your point is?
    You said Fox News is a joke. If it were a joke then why do so many Americans watch it:

Thanks

And your point is?
    You said Fox News is a joke and that Americans know it is a joke. If it is a joke then why do so many Americans watch it:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast