Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddychin View Post
    Sorry guys, but I was just wondering what the hell am I meant to do on Cheat Engine to firstly, disable the cheat detection and secondly, applying the hacks. I'm completely new to Cheat Engine, and I really don't want to mess anything up. Can someone provide maybe some instructions? I already checked online, not much help :\. Thanks.
    Hey mate, hola at me I may be able to help.

Skype me at nathan.ford.2

Thanks
    Detected friend used got banned after 10 minutes! ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garey View Post
    Detected friend used got banned after 10 minutes! ...
    Can you show proof atleast.... no point in saying "OMERGAD I have been banned its detected!!!!" without proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by frostyshield View Post
    Can you show proof atleast.... no point in saying "OMERGAD I have been banned its detected!!!!" without proof.
    He has been going on all threads saying detected, simply because he must be a 'anti hack activist' ignore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tehepicford View Post
    For those of you that have created a class, and when they try to edit it get thrown back to the main menu... DONT PANIC

Go to your install location;

And once there go into 'players2' folder and DELETE EVERYTHING then verify game cache in steam! This should work, if not hola at me.
    It does not work, your player profile gets saved server side, after i deleted the contents in the player folder, they got restored after launching the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm quite desperate at the moment, is there a working fix for this?

Thanks
    Thanks for the offer picford, but I don't have skype. Is there maybe a tutorial online or even in the forums that someone can provide on how to use these cheat engine hacks? Thanks.

Thanks
    The option to edit my classes is gone now, and when I join a game, I can only spectate.
    I have tried redisabling the validation detection, and resetting all my classes to 0 with this tool, but that did not work. I have also tried deleting the "player2" file in the games directory. I even uninstalled the entire game and re installed after restarting my computer. Nothing has worked.
    Can someone please help me? I believe the user oleksx also has the same issue.

Thanks
    could some body explain me how i do this ???

Thanks
    The bug with the create a class is something is forcing value to camos that aren't real. For say like when I click personalize on literally nothing it shows the diamond camo. Something is automatically setting the camos to a higher value every few seconds. Changing it to 0 doesn't help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by znazzy View Post
    The bug with the create a class is something is forcing value to camos that aren't real. For say like when I click personalize on literally nothing it shows the diamond camo. Something is automatically setting the camos to a higher value every few seconds. Changing it to 0 doesn't help.
    So then what should I change it to in order to fix this? I basically broke my game and can't play.
    Thanks for the explanation though, I really do appreciate it. I just hope someone can help publish a fix, but it seems like only 2 people are affected, or at least only 2 people have come out and mentioned the issue, so there is very little care and attention.

Thanks again.

Thanks
    What I did is went through all my class that I had available with cheat engine and change the camo to 0, then restart your game. Then my class 7 and 8 has both royalty camo set for both of them and when I click on them and try to back out it sets me to the main screen and doesn't let me click "play online". Try going through with cheat engine and changing ALL class camos to 0, restarting your game and see if it helps. And if you have bugged classes like mine just click "clear class" and it worked.

EDIT:
    It actually seems that it was like almost a invisible weapon of somesort...wierd. I fixed it though.
    Last edited by znazzy; 11-07-2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Missed a detail

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by znazzy View Post
    What I did is went through all my class that I had available with cheat engine and change the camo to 0, then restart your game. Then my class 7 and 8 has both royalty camo set for both of them and when I click on them and try to back out it sets me to the main screen and doesn't let me click "play online". Try going through with cheat engine and changing ALL class camos to 0, restarting your game and see if it helps. And if you have bugged classes like mine just click "clear class" and it worked.

EDIT:
    It actually seems that it was like almost a invisible weapon of somesort...wierd. I fixed it though.
    I can play again!
    Thank you SO much. I don't know why it didn't work the first time around, but I gave it another go and now it works. You just saved me a lot of misery. Thanks!

Thanks
    Does this work anymore?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster457 View Post
    Does this work anymore?
    prolly you only need to disable the data_validation as the adresses most likely didnt change

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast