Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    You thought Jesus was Christian. Now you don't want to admit it because it will make you look stupid.
    I never said Jesus was a christian. I explicitly said he was a jew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Jesus was a jew.

So please try harder, troll..
    Last edited by Empire; 11-09-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks

I never said Jesus was a christian. I explicitly said he was a jew.

So please try harder, troll..
    Adam
    Idris (Enoch)
    Nuh (Noah)
    Hud
    Saleh
    Ibrahim (Abraham)
    Isma'il (Ishmael)
    Ishaq (Isaac)
    Lut (Lot)
    Ya'qub (Jacob)
    Yousef (Joseph)
    Shu'aib
    Ayyub (Job)
    Musa (Moses)
    Harun (Aaron)
    Dhu'l-kifl (Ezekiel)
    Dawud (David)
    Sulaiman (Solomon)
    Ilias (Elias)
    Al-Yasa (Elisha)
    Yunus (Jonah)
    Zakariyya (Zechariah)
    Yahya (John)
    'Isa (Jesus)
    Muhammad
    All of those people were Jews or Christians who had nothing to do with Islam in their lifetime. In fact, it wasn't until after they were dead for over 500 years that Muhammed commented that they were spreading Islam.
    So who else are you claiming is Christian apart from John the Baptist? Liar liar pants on fire.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 11-09-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So who else are you claiming is Christian apart from John the Baptist? Liar liar pants on fire.
    No one. It was a type error. I already cleared that up and you couldn't comprehend that.

Thanks

No one. It was a type error. I already cleared that up and you couldn't comprehend that.
    lol sure it was. Don't worry I didn't expect you to tell the truth, just as I don't expect you to tell the truth about you not reading the Quran.
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 11-09-2014 at 02:10 PM.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol sure it was. Don't worry I didn't expect you to tell the truth, just as I don't expect you to tell the truth about you not reading the Quran.
    I already explained this 3+ times.....

You've got to get some basic reading comprehension down. You are slower than a retard.

Thanks

I already explained this 3+ times.....

You've got to get some basic reading comprehension down. You are slower than a retard.
    First you say it was a "typing error" now you are saying that you are making mistakes because of my reading comprehension? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    First you say it was a "typing error" now you are saying that you are making mistakes because of my reading comprehension? lol
    Seriously?

I stated that it's a typing error and that I've already explained it 3+ times. Learn. to. read.

Thanks

Seriously?

I stated that it's a typing error and that I've already explained it 3+ times. Learn. to. read.
    And I said "of course it was." Similar to how "you have read the Quran."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And I said "of course it was." Similar to how "you have read the Quran."
    :/ You really need to try harder.

Thanks

:/ You really need to try harder.
    I don't need to, I have defeated you again. You need to try harder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't need to, I have defeated you again. You need to try harder.
    No, on trolling. It's too obvious.

Thanks

No, on trolling. It's too obvious.
    Not* damn the American education system. I feel sorry for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not* damn the American education system. I feel sorry for you.
    It's "No".

As in "no, I didn't think you were that illiterate, but thanks for showing me!"

Thanks

It's "No".

As in "no, I didn't think you were that illiterate, but thanks for showing me!"
    No

No answers a yes/no question.
    "No, the president wasn't surprised by the results of the election."
    No precedes a noun that has no article.
    The company had no worthy rivals in the industry.
    No can be used before a noun that is preceded by an adjective, as in the preceding example, but it is not used before any, much, many, or enough.
    Jim has no argument with which to continue the discussion.
    The manager had no reason to support his request for a raise.

Not

Not precedes a noun that has an article.
    The virus is not the source of the outbreak.
    Not precedes any, much, many, or enough.
    Not many amateur astronomers can afford the equipment necessary to study the nova.
    There is not much budget left for another trial.
    Not makes a verb negative.
    They do not want to proceed with the experimental study.
    Correct answers would have been: No you haven't on trolling, or Not on trolling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Correct answers would have been: No you haven't on trolling, or Not on trolling.
    Can you tell me the english education you have gotten? Because that is not the answer and you should show your teacher.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast