Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Ok and you have continually used the strawman fallacy.
    https:/rlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

I never said that taking $2 and moving to another country will take you out of the poverty level. What I said(and I'm explaining this for the 3rd time now) is that poverty levels differ from nation to nation so when someone makes $2, it's a different "amount" of money in terms of what they can purchase or buy.

You completely didn't understand another point I made, which is that the ****** is on a small sample group, proving ultimately nothing. You should have used a government study on a much larger population to prove your point, not some sensationalist news study.
    That is hardly going to make a difference though. You made that point after I said 3+ billion are in poverty, suggesting that the point you made would affect whether someone was or wasn't in poverty.

The ****** was done by a bank, so they would know how much the people had whereas the government do not and would rely on them telling the truth.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    That is hardly going to make a difference though. You made that point after I said 3+ billion are in poverty, suggesting that the point you made would affect whether someone was or wasn't in poverty.

The ****** was done by a bank, so they would know how much the people had whereas the government do not and would rely on them telling the truth.
    I made the point of localized poverty in majority muslim countries. You completely strawmanned that into the entire world.

The sur-vey is between 1-2k people. That shows practically nothing of the reality of this situation. You must be a complete idiot to think a 1k ****** would reflect a population well over 60 million.

The government is a lot more trustworthy because they don't use ******'s but actual income statistics. Stupid kid.

Thanks

I made the point of localized poverty in majority muslim countries. You completely strawmanned that into the entire world.

The sur-vey is between 1-2k people. That shows practically nothing of the reality of this situation. You must be a complete idiot to think a 1k ****** would reflect a population well over 60 million.

The government is a lot more trustworthy because they don't use ******'s but actual income statistics. Stupid kid.
    No you didn't. You said it would eradicate poverty and didn't mention anywhere at all and meant the whole world.

Well they obviously randomize the sur-veys. That is the same for the majority of statistics or else it would take too much time or would be too expensive. If it was not effective then companies would also not use it to improve their products.

It was about savings not income. Attacking your opponent, which fallacy was that?

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    A sur-vey of 1k people does not reflect a 6mil population. That's all there is to it. You need to read up on statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    No you didn't. You said it would eradicate poverty and didn't mention anywhere at all and meant the whole world.
    Bro you've already lied about what I said. This is the third time.

I'm done. If you can't even be honest in quoting me, then I have no reason to reply. You are just going to be strawmanning any argument and arguing with yourself.

Have fun being stupid kid, I hope one day you become something better than you are now.

Thanks
    A sur-vey of 1k people does not reflect a 6mil population. That's all there is to it. You need to read up on statistics.

Bro you've already lied about what I said. This is the third time.

I'm done. If you can't even be honest in quoting me, then I have no reason to reply. You are just going to be strawmanning any argument and arguing with yourself.

Have fun being stupid kid, I hope one day you become something better than you are now.
    Once again I have defeated you. Hang your head in shame and I hope you become as great as I am one day.

Thanks

1. I guess in the news they are. Although most jews i see on tv are stars of a show, so does that make anyone Jewish a good actor?
    -Though to be fair, there is a signicantly higher population of Muslim terrorist than any other terrorist group out there.
    Now please tell me when was the last time the real "Terrorists" were labelled as Terrorists?
    Yes, some muslims are terrorists but they have a whole different approach on the Qur'an.. The microcosm of Islam.. and creating stereotypes on Muslims.. When was the last time you hear someone say that Atheism is bad because Hitler killed 6 million people...
    Never.. Because in documentaries, you dont hear them state what religion he was or what he followed, unless of course he is a Muslim or someone who has islamic faiths.... Shit is going on and Islam is the centre of attention, yes because some of them are bad but also because of what the media decides to show you...
    Now tell me im not right..

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Coituz;8885078
    1-What ? 6% of Muslims are terrorists while other religions are more than this rate !!! Also , the religion believers can be not following the religion correctly so don't rate the religion by the religious.
    [/QUOTE]

Made up on the spot. What other religions have a higher rate?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    When was the last time you hear someone say that Atheism is bad because Hitler killed 6 million people.
    Ok you're not on my level, and your "they never talk about the true terrorist" is bullshit, but just to be clear: here's an example of just one of the sentences you posted.

1. Hitler wasn't an atheist, he was clearly christian. If you've ever read Mein Kampf or if you've ever even looked at a history book, you'd realize he had the Catholic Church's backing, that he put the christian god in his speeches/propaganda, and that there is very little connecting him to atheism outside of his denial of the church when they got in the way of his nationalism.

2. Atheism has no doctrine, no guideline, no influence, and no belief structure. To say it influenced someone is like saying "you don't believe in scientology? Well clearly that's why you committed genocide!"

3. Hitler killed a lot more than 6 million people.

4. Why would you skip hitler and not do stalin or Mao?

Thanks

1. Hitler wasn't an atheist, he was clearly christian. If you've ever read Mein Kampf or if you've ever even looked at a history book, you'd realize he had the Catholic Church's backing, that he put the christian god in his speeches/propaganda, and that there is very little connecting him to atheism outside of his denial of the church when they got in the way of his nationalism.
    im done, fuck it.. Ignorant as fuck.. All you do is focus what is in front of you..
    Hitler quotes, look them up if you want

Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure. (p 43)

The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.... Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse.... ...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little.... Christianity the liar.... We'll see to it that the Churches cannot spread abroad teachings in conflict with the interests of the State. (p 49-52)

These are just 2 of many quotes he has against christianity. I can give you much more. Surely someone who was a "Christian" wouldn't say such things?

"Ok you're not on my level" and this means what? Im not on your level because I dont have as many posts as you? Im not recognized in this community? What does status have anything to do with this discussion? The most idiotic thing I have ever read, but carry on, im not going to ruin your "Get on my level" moment...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Ok you're not on my level" and this means what? Im not on your level because I dont have as many posts as you? Im not recognized in this community? What does status have anything to do with this discussion? The most idiotic thing I have ever read, but carry on, im not going to ruin your "Get on my level" moment...
    No, you are not on my level because you appeal to hitler. That's why.

Appealing to hitler and going "oh atheism is bad" is childish and not worth my time.

:/
    ----------------

When derp kids have to appeal to hitler and claim he was an atheist, it's just not worth the full response. Atheism simply has no doctrine, no guidelines and no belief structure.

You want to say "it's because of atheism" or "he's an atheist so it's fair"? It's not relevant to where muslims are actively killing people in the name of Islam.

You might as well state that he was christian, because that would further your case more if you knew how to debate.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-04-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks

When derp kids have to appeal to hitler and claim he was an atheist, it's just not worth the full response.
    When derp "adults" have to gut to say that Islam is not a religion of peace, its just not worth the full response.. You are taking a small minority and making it out as the microcosm of Islam.. Meh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    When derp "adults" have to gut to say that Islam is not a religion of peace, its just not worth the full response.. You are taking a small minority and making it out as the microcosm of Islam.. Meh
    Uh....I don't like to reference modern terrorist or the atrocities muslims have committed in the name of Islam over the past few centuries. Most of my responses are in reference of the deniers that the terrorist are even muslim as some sad form of apologetics.

:/ Why would I bother anyway? The Muhammad, the quran, and hadiths are the real problem.(not to mention the leadership of Islam since it's start). Citing some idiots who actually believe in Islam doesn't address the underlying issue.

Heck, I've yet to see ONE thread even proving that the Islamic god exist. Much less all the wild claims of muhammad.
    -----------------------

And not to be a downer, but Islam's "peace" is about as friendly as the bible's. Buddhism is a lot more peaceful than Islam, so much so that Muslims had to promote it as a religion of peace, not others. It's just a propaganda saying tbh.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-04-2015 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks
    dear brother ,
    This is really a pity you .. Allah gave brain to you think ... but you never feel sorry for thinking of Allah ... .. .. .. little information from the professor ... maybe you 've seen it or not ...

pls watch this -Jewish Professor Admits All Prophets Were Muslim in you tube coz i cant share link

Did you know there is now Myanmar ethnic cleaning by Buddhism there or you just sit in front of the n tell us that "Buddhism is a lot more peaceful than Islam"
    have u learn both religion .. if u do...i think u not talking shit to other ... unless i do something bad to ur girlfriend .. did i ?
    come on bro why our community are care each other because Allah ask to his servant to care n protect each other - rather than human being without religion .. just like u .. rite .. keep bother some one else religion ... i know because u heart fill empty u did't know that .. what is purpose u born in this world

1- make disaster to other or
    2- to make peace to other

leader ship in Islam - from video u see that Solomon was a king rite n he was a Muslim

did u know Adam ? 1st Human in the world ... what happened to him y he cam down to world instead of staying in haven ... come on i bet u know .. or u know noting .... so pity of u .. i m so sorry .. Actually i dont like to write like this .. coz is wrong is not show you as Muslim .... so when u talk like that i or some one else will know that u not Muslim is easy ... rite .. and it peace ....n comfort to discuss anything ...

.... hope one day Allah give hidayah to U .... Hidayah or rightly belongs to Allah ..
    surrah Al Iklas

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    Say: He is Allah, the One!
    Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
    He begetteth not nor was begotten.
    And there is none comparable unto Him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by redzhm View Post
    dear brother ,
    This is really a pity you .. Allah gave brain to you think ... but you never feel sorry for thinking of Allah ... .. .. .. little information from the professor ... maybe you 've seen it or not ...

pls watch this -Jewish Professor Admits All Prophets Were Muslim in you tube coz i cant share link

Did you know there is now Myanmar ethnic cleaning by Buddhism there or you just sit in front of the n tell us that "Buddhism is a lot more peaceful than Islam"
    have u learn both religion .. if u do...i think u not talking shit to other ... unless i do something bad to ur girlfriend .. did i ?
    come on bro why our community are care each other because Allah ask to his servant to care n protect each other - rather than human being without religion .. just like u .. rite .. keep bother some one else religion ... i know because u heart fill empty u did't know that .. what is purpose u born in this world

1- make disaster to other or
    2- to make peace to other

leader ship in Islam - from video u see that Solomon was a king rite n he was a Muslim

did u know Adam ? 1st Human in the world ... what happened to him y he cam down to world instead of staying in haven ... come on i bet u know .. or u know noting .... so pity of u .. i m so sorry .. Actually i dont like to write like this .. coz is wrong is not show you as Muslim .... so when u talk like that i or some one else will know that u not Muslim is easy ... rite .. and it peace ....n comfort to discuss anything ...

.... hope one day Allah give hidayah to U .... Hidayah or rightly belongs to Allah ..
    surrah Al Iklas

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
    Say: He is Allah, the One!
    Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
    He begetteth not nor was begotten.
    And there is none comparable unto Him.
    On 3.

1.Not watching your video, if you can't even learn to link it, then why should I bother searching for it?[ Minimum effort required.]

2. Yet I don't see you citing any buddhist text or doctrine. I don't see these buddhist doing it in the name of buddhism. Again, you could also make this a race issue or what kind of car they drive. It's still not relevant till they do something in the name of buddhism like the acts muslim commit.

3. The rest is just blindly preaching. "Adam" didn't exist. You have no proof of such a claim and I have the entirety of evolution to disprove it.(which is all based on facts btw).
    ------------------

Derp muslims need to step up their game. Took me 5mins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    somebody jump this piece of ****

Re:
    i meant it to Aborted

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast