Thread: VAC Bans

Thanks

Exclamation VAC Bans

I got into a bit of an arguement today with a friend of mine over hacking and banning and such, He was trying to tell me that if you Hack on an ALT and it get VAC Banned, that VAC Ban transfers over to any account on the same machine the hacks were on, is this true? I told him it wasn't becuase a friend of mine who also hacked on alts to boost and sell them has had many alts VAC'd for cheating and yet his main which is Global is still not banned. I'm only worried because i dont want my main to be VAC'd, and if what the friend of mine was saying is true, i plan on removing all of my hacks from my system and just not messing with it anymore, any input from you guys would be great! thanks for your time.

Thanks
    I don't think it does unless the same email was used for both accounts, if the game was family shared, or if the cheat was used on the accounts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltslmao View Post
    I got into a bit of an arguement today with a friend of mine over hacking and banning and such, He was trying to tell me that if you Hack on an ALT and it get VAC Banned, that VAC Ban transfers over to any account on the same machine the hacks were on, is this true? I told him it wasn't becuase a friend of mine who also hacked on alts to boost and sell them has had many alts VAC'd for cheating and yet his main which is Global is still not banned. I'm only worried because i dont want my main to be VAC'd, and if what the friend of mine was saying is true, i plan on removing all of my hacks from my system and just not messing with it anymore, any input from you guys would be great! thanks for your time.
    No, if you hack on an alt account no mater what your other accounts will not be affected by it.

Thanks
    Your other accounts will not be affected unless you also hacked on them. If you are using family share, however, any account connected to the family share will receive a VAC ban on that game.