Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

All-U-Want - Create and edit items, entities, spawners, etc! Version: 2.1 SMP Enabled

Alright, I'll make this quick. This is currently a 1.7.10 mod.

Mod description:

"- Create and edit any item. Create items with unlimited enchantments up to level 32767, custom attributes, custom names, pretty much anything that can possibly be on an item. The items even work in creative multiplayer*!" (*Not anymore, patched in 2.1)

This is basically used to spawn in items via creative that couldn't be gotten if you don't have access to commands such as /give, /item, /op, console, etc. You know what I mean. It's kinda like an advanced version of the hacks used in hacked clients (.enchant, etc.) with a nice looking GUI. I haven't used a hacked client since 2014, so I really don't know of clients got better or worse.

This mod used to work in multiplayer until version 2.1. But, the developer of the mod decided to "remove" the ability to use the mod on multiplayer servers due to harassment and spam from angry server owners and staff who couldn't figure out how to stop it. The dev has stated that he would re-add it once he finished a plugin, but that was a year ago. The entity editor never worked on multiplayer, so don't worry about that.

I tried everything from editing the bytecode to decompiling the mod with various tools such as JD-GUI, fernflower, luyten and trying to deobfuscate them via Bearded Octo Nemesis (BON) and getting the mappings from the FML fields and methods .csv. Sadly, I stopped work on it because I got busy and the decompiler produced a lot of errors. Now five months later, I come back to it and I have no clue what to do now. The .csv files on the ****** are gone, so I cannot see the mappings. I used to know a website that had these mappings, but I forgot it. I also planned on updating it myself to 1.8, but that plan is out the window.

So, if anyone is willing to re-enable multiplayer functionality or even update it to 1.8, I would greatly appreciate it. A simple search would allow one to find this mod, but I'll add it as an attachment if needed.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowhax0 For This Useful Post:

Dubby_Digital (12-10-2016),unitedmelonpvp (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I wish they did.
    Banjo and Kazoobie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The creator disabled multiplayer functionality in the 1.7.10 release, if any forge coders could update the 1.7.2 version it might work.

Thanks
    Aight this is cool, thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by VouchHeart View Post
    Aight this is cool, thanks
    I think you're just grinding for posts, but thanks anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well, still no reply. I guess I'll have to post this elsewhere.