Thread: Issue Solution?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Issue Solution?

I want myself unbanned from the MPGh
    But the client don`t want to take payment. He`s not accepting refund. He is threating me about blocking. I don`t want any type of logo of Scammer with me.

Thanks
    @ @Drignitys what's your original MPGH account? Also, who was your other "client"?
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Drignity is my real one. DrMasi was the client

Thanks
    @ @DrMasi please respond, he is willing to refund you.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Thank you so much big bro. I`ll be in touch with this thread. I`m ready to refund him. Let me know whenver you want

Thanks
    DrMasi is ignoring me on Skype. I`ve given him thread link and still ignoring it too. I`m ready to send him payment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I would like the orginal payment sent to his friend paypal as his one was limited (His request) refund or a trusty middle man to send me the money. I will never trust this scammer. Ever again in my life.

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

Thanks
    I`m not a scammer. I worked for you and you said after 4 weeks that you got nothing. I`m giving you money back cause I don`t want any type of logo of scammer with my name. I`m not scammer. I`m Muslim Person. Who works hard and don`t scam. Scammer is the one who take money and block to you and run away. I worked for you and you got the email confirmation too. so don`t call me scammer, give respect and take respect please.
    One more thing, I`m not going to make any chargeback, I`m giving you money because I don`t seem to be scammer. so please don`t use these words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Drignitys View Post
    DrMasi is ignoring me on Skype. I`ve given him thread link and still ignoring it too. I`m ready to send him payment.
    Huh how am i ignoring you you gave me the thread link less than 2 mint ago .. You are dispicable, and make me sick with your skype spam of useles crap
    first you say you dont have enought money to refund, then you say your paypal is blocked and then you say it isnt and you can send me payment but not refund the orginal payment, then you say to trust you and that your not gona scam. I dont understand what your issue is. Usless your wana chargeback after getting unbanned.

- - - Updated - - -

I will only accept if you can get a middle man or refund my orginal payment and thats final.

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

Thanks
    You know what? you are just taking this matter so away. I just message you and ask you about refund. I asked give me your PayPal Email ID, you said refund the original. I told you already that previous account goes permanent blocked, I was having shortage of 20$, I told you that thing. you said talk to me when you have, immediately I called my brother and ask about 20$, he said no problem. Next day you are saying me that you gonna block me what is this? I already give screenshot to the MOD. He advised me to make thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate one more thing, If I want to chargeback why I`m refunding you? Don`t act like a child

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I saw you have threads on other forums where you unblock peoples limited paypal, i asked you to prove its limited and you cannot even do that. My heart says to never trust you ever again i know what kind problem you are and i dont want to start a new payment. After you get unbanned your just gona chargeback your payment. So please arrange refund of orginal payment or use MM for paypal payement. But can accept bank transfere, western union from you since they cannot be charged back and since your only giving back my money shouldent be a problem.
    Last edited by DrMasi; 08-08-2015 at 06:28 AM.

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

Thanks
    lol permanent blocked PayPal account can`t be restored

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
    I saw you have threads on other forums where you unblock peoples limited paypal, i asked you to prove its limited and you cannot even do that. My heart says to never trust you ever again i know what kind problem you are and i dont want to start a new payment. After you get unbanned your just gona chargeback your payment. So please arrange refund of orginal payment or use MM for paypal payement. But can accept bank transfere, western union from you since they cannot be charged back and since your only giving back my money shouldent be a problem.
    If he charges back the payment he will be permanently banned and denied any staff dispute in the future

Thanks
    Yeah sure no problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Will message him the details on skype

FUN BRAIN TEASERS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast