Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Why Islam is a peaceful religion

Muslims are peaceful whether u agree or not jus as humans are peaceful in this world we must act as humans so meaning to have the title of being a human is very important being let’s jus talk about a human he or she must act in a nice profound way as in respect each other but if we can not do that how can we possibly be human jus like descriminating a Muslim for his or her actions remember believing in justice should be our cause remember and understanding the truth should be our cause honesty trustworthy should be our kin.muslims are a peaceful religion we mustnt talk about anything or anyone in any way without knowledge jus like judging a book without it, we must try our best in our life we mustnt doubt each other or anything we must listen to our heart and mind don’t reply unless you have learnt to control your mind or heart but stil feel free to talk more on comments Islam is peaceful as I’m a Muslim feel free to ask me any questions and remember if u hate me I will love u more than u love yourself so please don’t hate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If Muslim was a peaceful religion, there wouldn't be wars in their own continent, idiot.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    An idiot is the one who doesn't realize that a Christian nation has been involved in most Middle Eastern conflicts in the past 50 years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hooliwar1 View Post
    An idiot is the one who doesn't realize that a Christian nation has been involved in most Middle Eastern conflicts in the past 50 years.
    Christian?
    Christianity is the majoritarian religion in the USA, but it doesn't mean that the americans who start wars in muslim nations are christian, or doing so in the name of christianity...

Thanks
    This is wrong in many different ways, it can be peaceful but clearly isn't proving to be when their is wars in your own continent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The fundamentals in most religions are considerably positive. However, the religion followers will always eventually twist these fundamentals to fit their interests, this eventually snowballs into wars and catastrophe.

Thanks
    There are bad and good people on both sides. It's just the perception of people on either side that differs. I bet people from the middle east view what the Americans are doing is wrong other people from the same region will view that what they are doing is right and same goes for people living in the USA. There will always be dichotomies society. Especially now that information, even the fake ones are readily available to the masses. Say for example, activities like online gambling or just gambling in general. Some see as a fun leisure activity and some see it as a poison to the human soul. It's all about perspective. What's most important is that we accept our differences and see a person as a person and not a religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hooliwar1 View Post
    Did you actually bother to read what I said? I said their own continent which IS where ISLAM is majority of times based of, you don't see CHRISTIANITY be IN countries that is mainly based of ISLAM, you're a focking fool for misunderstanding.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    The actions of a follower of a religion may or may not give insight to what their religion is about as the individual may be a proclaimed follower but not entirely or follow the fundamentals of that religion at all. If somebody really wants to judge or evaluate a religion for what it is shouldn't look at how a minority of followers act but read and research the scriptures, fundamentals of that religion in depth and not take anything out of context as well as get proper translations if it isn't in your respective language. As somebody mentioned above that most religions, particuarly the major religions such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism have peaceful fundamentals but some of the followers may be self proclaimed and not entirely follow those fundamentals or twist them to fit their own agenda / criteria. In regards to Islam particuarly, a lot of people view Islam to promote terrorism and violence due to terrorism acts that have taken place in recent times by muslims. Due to that people judge all muslims along with their religion to be bad. Even if I were to highball the amount of terrorist acts caused by muslims across the last 2 decases it wouldn't even amount to 0.00001% of muslims. How are you going to judge a whole group based off the actions of few? Same applies for any religion or ethnicity or minority.

I hope I got my point across and it makes sense. We can't judge any group, minority off the actions off a few.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No religion is peaceful, to have a religion means to have a God and for a person to believe in God he has to defy all other ideologies of a god. These books of religion have given no answers that can withstand the test of time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It's all about the individuals man. There's people that claim religion (for this example, Islam) and use it in the worst way possible. For example ISIS.
    They claim Islam etc which makes it look really bad, but in general Islam is not a bad thing.

It's all about how each person practices the religion they believe in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    don't fool yourself guys, no religion is peaceful, even christianity or islamism. Even i am from Turkey, even islamism is religion of clemency, almost everyone hates other religions. Everyone does bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post

Did you actually bother to read what I said? I said their own continent which IS where ISLAM is majority of times based of, you don't see CHRISTIANITY be IN countries that is mainly based of ISLAM, you're a focking fool for misunderstanding.

That is true by the way.
    Last edited by ogzndmx; 08-02-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks
    The same can be said about violent Muslims that arguable aren't truly Muslim. That wasn't the point..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    no, every religion basically teaches about peace and harmony.

IT IS JUST THE PEOPLE that claimed they are islam/christian/buddhism/etc, doing bad things and make the religion itself sounds bad.
    If ppl were followed their religion in "true" fait and ways, then peace would be come

Thanks
    Some muslim are peaceful while some aren't. Like for all the people of the world